THANK YOU, MODS !!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
For your fast reaction to DELETING the recent child.

Huglife

Aug 15, 2016
Who was the recent child (I am nosy)

Lady4Him

Feb 18, 2017
If I had known that was the way it was going to turn out, I wouldn't have even said hi to them in the introduction forum LOL but we never know

Feb 7, 2015
Who was the recent child (I am nosy)
Trust me, you really don't want to know. Just rest in the satisfaction that the mods did an outstanding job in getting rid of any sign of that one.

Feb 7, 2015
If I had known that was the way it was going to turn out, I wouldn't have even said hi to them in the introduction forum LOL but we never know
You did the Jesus thing. Never regret that.

Dec 9, 2011
Trust me, you really don't want to know. Just rest in the satisfaction that the mods did an outstanding job in getting rid of any sign of that one.
what If that one comes back with a better attitude and a different name?

Dec 9, 2011
Good question.

I said It like that because people get banned and they come back anyway, with a different name and the same attitude.LOL

Feb 7, 2015
Good question.

I said It like that because people get banned and they come back anyway, with a different name and the same attitude.LOL
I have little problem with even an immature pervert if they knock the crap off and admit they need to do some talking, and work their problems out. Remember, this is an agent who worked with sexual offenders, many pretty sick and often violent, on a weekly basis for more than a quarter of a century. Few of them were choir boys who had it all together when they walked into our offices.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Thanks mods. You may now resume your censorship of Willie's explicit interest of The Shack.