the Antichrist is alive today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
The tribulation spoken of in Matthew 24 is coming soon. It will happen in our lifetime. The Antichrist is alive. The world is brewing with the stench of latter day sins that Jesus prophesied. The Man of sin will be revealed to begin the seven year tribulation (the last seven of Daniel's prophecy). Signs will appear soon. The Lord is preparing to pour out His wrath. Satan will be cast down soon as foretold. The temple in Israel will be rebuilt. Look for the signs and do not be caught unaware.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
When all is fulfilled yes and no one will know the time, the day nor the year, this is in God's hand, there have been too many causing fear in others and those that have caused this have collected tons of money over it. so let us for the cause of christ show others the Love so that the others will come to belief as well, then the end shall follow a new earth ans a new Heaven, but Brother that could be anywhere form tommorrow to another thousand years
So the ? I pose are you saved? do you beleive in chjrist the way the truth and the life, not trying to derail what you say just pointing out perfect love casts out all fear and are ready for the coming of Christ the ten virgins oil Lamps allegory. Are you ready?
All in God's type of Love

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
The antichrist has been alive for quite some time, And we are already seeing the signs for the end.

Mar 26, 2013
hmm, I better stock up on canned food! What I really need are some of those military instant meals, i hear the Canadian military has some amazing instant meal with like everything in them from toast with jelly to soup to cakes even fruit punch cocktail. I'll likely end up with a stockpile of creamed corn however... why is it that anytime anyone has an overstocked pantry, there is always more creamed corn than anything else? Well, perhaps there's another one too: split peas! Creamed corn and split peas make up about 95 percent of all canned food, especially if you're planning on surviving the apocalypse. Well I'm not going to suffer through 20 years of nothing but stale saltines and creamed corn! I'm going to stock up on variety! I had better just open a new line of credit and fill my house with every kind of canned food, making sure to turn away most of the creamed corn or split peas! Although, what if I ended up CRAVING creamed corn or split peas?? That would be terrible. Actually, the WORST thing imaginable would be a house load of canned food and NO CAN OPENER! I had better buy at least a dozen can openers, just to be safe. Also, it would be a good idea to store the can openers in different locations, just in case I lose part of my house to some explosion or something... yeah, I better get on that right away.

Jan 24, 2013
It is amazing that as bad as it is now, there are those that are still awaiting it to get worse.

The antichrist is ANYONE who is AGAINST the unification of ALL mankind.

R

RachelBibleStudent

the bible says that there are -many- antichrists...and that some were alive in john's time...

the bible never says that there is -one- antichrist in the end time...

notuptome

May 17, 2013
As it was in the days of Noah so it will be when the Son of man returns. No knowledge of God before their eyes and each doing what was right in his own sight. It can always get worse. And given the nature of man it will.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

P

peterT

When all is fulfilled yes and no one will know the time, the day nor the year,
Lets try and stick to the facts

No man knows the hour or day

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
It is amazing that as bad as it is now, there are those that are still awaiting it to get worse.

The antichrist is ANYONE who is AGAINST the unification of ALL mankind.
Biblically, the antichrist is just the opposite... he IS the unifying force of all mankind.

This is WHY he is so dangerous... because he tries to deceive everyone and basically succeeds.

Justamazed, I was just pointing something out.
Nothing personal, and I'm not trying to insult you in any way.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
the bible says that there are -many- antichrists...and that some were alive in john's time...

the bible never says that there is -one- antichrist in the end time...
Then who are these two?

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
(Rev 20:10)

Jan 24, 2013
Biblically, the antichrist is just the opposite... he IS the unifying force of all mankind.

This is WHY he is so dangerous... because he tries to deceive everyone and basically succeeds.

Justamazed, I was just pointing something out.
Nothing personal, and I'm not trying to insult you in any way.
Christ came to save and unify mankind. Antichrist services the opposite. It is a system of division. In this it IS. unified.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Christ came to save and unify mankind. Antichrist services the opposite. It is a system of division. In this it IS. unified.
He came to unify???

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
(Mat 10:34-36)

A sword is used to divide.

Jan 24, 2013
He came to unify???

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
(Mat 10:34-36)

A sword is used to divide.
Of whom did Jesus bring this upon but the children of the flesh? He also prayed that the people be one. We need to understand the meaning of verses such as these.

C

Christabel

hmm, I better stock up on canned food! What I really need are some of those military instant meals, i hear the Canadian military has some amazing instant meal with like everything in them from toast with jelly to soup to cakes even fruit punch cocktail. I'll likely end up with a stockpile of creamed corn however... why is it that anytime anyone has an overstocked pantry, there is always more creamed corn than anything else? Well, perhaps there's another one too: split peas! Creamed corn and split peas make up about 95 percent of all canned food, especially if you're planning on surviving the apocalypse. Well I'm not going to suffer through 20 years of nothing but stale saltines and creamed corn! I'm going to stock up on variety! I had better just open a new line of credit and fill my house with every kind of canned food, making sure to turn away most of the creamed corn or split peas! Although, what if I ended up CRAVING creamed corn or split peas?? That would be terrible. Actually, the WORST thing imaginable would be a house load of canned food and NO CAN OPENER! I had better buy at least a dozen can openers, just to be safe. Also, it would be a good idea to store the can openers in different locations, just in case I lose part of my house to some explosion or something... yeah, I better get on that right away.
Thanks. I needed a good laugh. You're hysterical.

C

Christabel

He is the one that opposes Christ or puts himself in place of him. His name is Atheism, Islam, Buddhism, Adultery, Murder, coveting, idolatry...et al.
Boy now if that's not avoiding a direct question, I don't know what is. ;)

H

HollyLoree

Of whom did Jesus bring this upon but the children of the flesh? He also prayed that the people be one. We need to understand the meaning of verses such as these.
The meaning of that verse very clear. Christ came to divide His own from those of this world. Obviously, the Antichrist will be doing the opposite. People will want peace, and they'll be looking for someone who they believe can give it to them. It doesn't stand to reason people would follow someone that didn't promise them peace and safety.

R

RachelBibleStudent

Then who are these two?

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
(Rev 20:10)
in biblical prophecy beasts represent empires or powers...there are examples of that in daniel...

the beast represents the imperial state in general...it combines the animals that represented the three previous world empires of babylon and persia and greece in daniel...

the false prophet is also called the second beast elsewhere in revelation...it represents an apostate church allied with the imperial state...looking like a lamb...like something christlike...but speaking like a dragon...preaching the doctrine of satan...and telling everyone to honor the imperial state...