The big debate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLU

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Define Christian by explaining why denominations are divided when they all claim to follow the life and teachings of Christ. Bible tells us that in the last days, many will fall away.
Actually they were falling away like flies even before the bible was completed, Rev stories and Galatia.

Christian is a term that can only be defined with personal bias instead of a solid definition. We are all wheat or Tares on this earth and God will divide at the harvest. True! If we define Christian with evidence from history... well the definition would be terrifying to most due to the bloodshed and tyranny that came with the christian movement prior to the 1700's. Most forget that there was a movement called "the way" which ended with the death of the last of the 144,000. In a sense you are right but the world was always in darkness. the 1444000 are the ones saved during the church age. if you continue to read, it talks about many more that will be saved, and that is after the church age, also stated by the newest covenant, (Jer 31:34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
They were the first fruits of Christ which had the baptism of the spirit before the world slipped into the darkness of Christian history which is covered by bible prophecy and gospel prophecy not contained in the bible excluded by Rome.

I do now belive in God based on many of the findings presented in the study. I use to be an athiest qho set out to disprove God with God's witness of his Son (prohpecy) an in my mind for the people like myself may have proved God is real where the traditional christian has failed to provide very solid evidence other than historical confimation of locations mentioned in the stories. I caution myself to be called a christian since i know the traditional christian keeps people cut off from God because they are separated and can't seem to get the story and teachings of Jesus straight, Hence denominationalism.
Do not allow your spirit to diminish, for there is the difference between the gold, silver, and precious stones and the wood, hay and stubble. The latter are the tares you speak of, and they are in the house made with hands, a true believer is in the spiritual house not made with hands.(Gal 4:26) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Much of what I am talking about is explained in the study so I pray you will take time to review carefully what is presented and not take offense to what I am explaining here. Only being re-united to the baptism of spirit through the baptism of re-pentance (water) will bring the souls belonging to God back to God. With out the unification of the soul and the spirit we will continue to be living dead men no better off than the day we were physically born.

The dead know nothing.
Hang in there and beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.:)

Last edited:

BLU

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
For the best evidence to date as to who the wolves are. See page 36 of the study shared. It illustrates very clearly with verified ancient testimony who the wolves are.

http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the death and resurrection.pdf

Page 27 gives a level of credibility regarding the testimony on page 36 that is undeniable by man today. The rest of the study has useful information. Seek to be taught by God... this was his promise. You are the temple not made with mans hands. The New covenant is God within since deception come from external means.
Did you by chance listen to the debate, an hour a day, 2 day debate. Like most Protestants, they, the poor guys started out by hating false doctrine, and they themselves became hate. They refuse to seek God in all his righteousness by hangining onto their own preconceived of gospel. Today we are in the last day, and every church, protestant and Catholic, and every denomination under the sun is A false church, hence wolves!
(Isa 4:1) And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
This is an ansswer to why they still call themselves Christian, get it?
I copied your URL. And now I am going to familyradio.com and listen to Open forum for the next 1 1/2 hours

Last edited:

BLU

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
That is the extent of what I have discovered.
Fantastic, that you have arrived at the same conclusions as many others. It is difficult to talk to ppl that go to church, because, I do not know how you may interpret this, but it means that we cannot convince/sell the church ppl of our views and we are definitely not buying their view.
(Rev 13:16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
(Rev 13:17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Properly interpreted is to mean that if you go to church and learn from the false pastors, the mark is on your head, and in your hand if you do thinks to further the church. The bible also says that the sons of god have a mark on them, but as you can see it is not a litteral mark.
(2Thes 2:4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Jan 8, 2009
What is this, have we been infiltrated by a bunch of Harold Camping groupies?

Status
Not open for further replies.