The Catholic Charismatic ATTACK EXPOSED!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I have not said that is how I interpret it, but I mean if I have to pick one verse I think that the best one, the next one after it is good too, as well as the whole section and the whole chapter I think.

Are you able indeed?

John 14:12

[SUP]12 [/SUP]Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
My question is can you show me a verse that say Mary soul able to hear and protect a billion catholic all over the world now?

Do you interpreted that verse mean you as believer able to protect the whole human on earth, more than Jesus do, able to bless all human more than Jesus do?

if so please bless me with billion dollar.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I have not said that is how I interpret it, but I mean if I have to pick one verse I think that the best one, the next one after it is good too, as well as the whole section and the whole chapter I think.

Are you able indeed?

John 14:12

[SUP]12 [/SUP]Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

If we not careful to interpret this verse, we may try to create heaven and earth

believer do greater than Jesus

Jesus create heaven and earth

believer will able to create bigger heaven and earth

then let's do it. The world is to crowded now, let's make another world.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
For Jesus to instruct people to ask Mary for intercession while she is walking around on earth would be stupid. They can ask her directly.
Those claiming Catholics worship Mary are ignorant and insulting. There is not a single document in a 2000 year period where Catholics are instructed to worship Mary. It is a big fat lie and a heresy.
Assuming Catholics believe Mary replaces Jesus as sole mediator is founded on ignorance of what sole mediator means.

Can Jesus protect billions of Christians? The question is no less absurd than the childish question, "Can Mary protect billions of Catholics? Mary is not a magician, and neither is Jesus.

m
so you not agree with Pope John Paul II that Mary protect him?

remember pope is infallible.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
For Jesus to instruct people to ask Mary for intercession while she is walking around on earth would be stupid. They can ask her directly.
Those claiming Catholics worship Mary are ignorant and insulting. There is not a single document in a 2000 year period where Catholics are instructed to worship Mary. It is a big fat lie and a heresy.
Assuming Catholics believe Mary replaces Jesus as sole mediator is founded on ignorance of what sole mediator means.

Can Jesus protect billions of Christians? The question is no less absurd than the childish question, "Can Mary protect billions of Catholics? Mary is not a magician, and neither is Jesus.

m
Indonesian catholic pray to Mary for protection. Do you think Indonesian catholic stupid and childish, because Mary is not a magician?

but you believe Mary is able to hear billion catholic that pray or ask her to pray don't you?

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
My question is can you show me a verse that say Mary soul able to hear and protect a billion catholic all over the world now?

Do you interpreted that verse mean you as believer able to protect the whole human on earth, more than Jesus do, able to bless all human more than Jesus do?

if so please bless me with billion dollar.
If God wills it, then sure. I think what you're missing is it doesn't matter if Mary hears them, only if God does. In which case has God heard Mary before? Well in this case ironically again literally our pre-Christmas miracle of God being able to hear prayers to and for Mary and to protect a numberless number of Christians for eternity by conception of Jesus, again not to be cliché but Jesus is the key I told you. Literally we are on to the next verse.

Luke 1:48

[SUP]48 [/SUP]For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

In regards to your second question and statement, which I thought funny as it is cliché lol, let me ask a question; Let us say by chance you do become blessed to be a billionaire or make yourself a billionaire; would you consider this a greater work than Jesus performed in the Gospels?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
If God wills it, then sure. I think what you're missing is it doesn't matter if Mary hears them, only if God does. In which case has God heard Mary before? Well in this case ironically again literally our pre-Christmas miracle of God being able to hear prayers to and for Mary and to protect a numberless number of Christians for eternity by conception of Jesus, again not to be cliché but Jesus is the key I told you. Literally we are on to the next verse.

Luke 1:48

[SUP]48 [/SUP]For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

In regards to your second question and statement, which I thought funny as it is cliché lol, let me ask a question; Let us say by chance you do become blessed to be a billionaire or make yourself a billionaire; would you consider this a greater work than Jesus performed in the Gospels?
then David is protect billions of Christian for eternity, because Mary is David's offspring no Mary if no David, so David deserve more credit

And Abraham more must have more credit

And finally God deserve more credit than every body because God who die on the cross.

And my question is where is verse that say Mary able to protect billion catholic, if not, why catholic and pope believe and pray ask Mary protect them?

About your question, I am never become billioner in my life time. When I die, yes, because I will go to heaven, I will have a
Billion dollar mansion there

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
then David is protect billions of Christian for eternity, because Mary is David's offspring no Mary if no David, so David deserve more credit

And Abraham more must have more credit

And finally God deserve more credit than every body because God who die on the cross.

And my question is where is verse that say Mary able to protect billion catholic, if not, why catholic and pope believe and pray ask Mary protect them?

About your question, I am never become billioner in my life time. When I die, yes, because I will go to heaven, I will have a
Billion dollar mansion there
Well I suppose that's a way to look at it, I personally look at it that all of them are great and special, but I would agree David in many ways protected way more than a billion Christians, if God had not been with David indeed things would look a whole lot different. Same especially with Abraham, I mean heck, then we're not even just talking about the Christians but entire races of peoples. Indeed God did say Abraham's descendants would be beyond number like the stars of the sky, and God's promise held true, Abraham is a great example of the faith for he believed it while yet he was but only one man with a barren wife. However, I think perhaps by reading what David and Abraham either said or wrote themselves that they both then looked forward to the day of Mary and the conception and coming particularly of the Messiah Jesus. They all prophesy for the first Christmas and yet in their time obviously it is before the first Christmas, but then that just proves their great faith in God and his Promised One all the more.

So yes indeed you are correct God is the ultimate one that deserves faith, and with God nothing is impossible, many times God uses even the lowliest of people to do great things. It is rather very thematic throughout the Bible even, for nothing is too great for God.

I think that brings us to whether or not Mary hears prayers, I mean I personally don't know, I have never prayed to Mary, nor am I catholic. I am limited in what I can answer to you for why catholics do this or that thing. I can only tell you in truth what I have seen and heard from catholics, but I cannot tell you what it is like to grow up or be a catholic for I am not one.. However it's possible going by just the Bible as I do to make a fair argument that if God wills it, then sure Mary could hear prayers. I think that's the point of the next few verses in how God is great and magnificent and is able to do all things, great and wondrous things to save Israel:

Luke 1:49-56

[SUP]49 [/SUP]For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
[SUP]50 [/SUP]And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.
[SUP]51 [/SUP]He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
[SUP]52 [/SUP]He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.
[SUP]53 [/SUP]He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.
[SUP]54 [/SUP]He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;
[SUP]55 [/SUP]As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.
[SUP]56 [/SUP]And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.

Lol well that's not a bad outlook on being a billionaire I suppose! Also a savvy one might point out to me and reprove me that Jesus actually did a similar miracle as to that all ready when Simon Peter pulled the money out of the mouth of the fish. Either way though personally I think all the money in the entirety of the world does not even match say the miracle of raising Lazarus from the dead or even a less grand miracle such as say rebuking the storm, but that's just my opinion, I could also be wrong lol, to each their own opinion and to each miracle its own sort of glory I suppose.

As for before then as you asked me if I would bless you with a billion dollars, then as you have said to me here about what a billion dollar blessing is worth to you, then let it even be as you believe and may the Lord bless you according to his will.

Dec 21, 2012
This is the real issue. It is not a Charismatic Catholic attack but a Charismatic Catholic Deception. How is it possible that the Holy Spirit would support any group which blatantly perverts the Gospel and preaches "another gospel"?
It is in the video; they felt the presence of the Holy Spirit in the assembly as testified by that one woman about 3:25 into the video.

That was the spirit of the antichrist. That is why the Holy Spirit would never be out there among the believers when there is no need to be when He is in the believers.

This is the fruit of the false prophet that gathers grapes of thorns and figs of thistles as being ecumenical in nature.

That means the same rudiment described in those "meetings" as warned by the apostle John in 1 John 4:2-3 and Paul did in 2 Corinthians 11:3-4. & 13:5 is why any church that testify to that effect is really testifying to the spirit of the antichrist.

John 16:[SUP]16 [/SUP]And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;[SUP]17 [/SUP]Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The rudiment of the world since the N.T. is feeling the presence of spirits in the place, but not so with the Holy Spirit because of the New Covenant.

That is the line of discernment given and many churches have broaden the way in the worship place to put the spotlight, focus, and worship on the Holy Spirit and "His" so called visitations which can expand from just feeling "His Presence" to receiving wild encounters.

So lean on Jesus Christ for help in keeping the faith which is the good fight because many are going in the broad way in coming to God the Father by when it is the will of the Father that there is only one way to approach Him in anything, be it fellowship, prayer, or worship, and that is by honoring the Son in testifying of Him in glorifying Him and by doing so honor & glorify the Father at the same time. There is no other way since the Holy Spirit has been sent to do the very same thing ( John 15:26 & John 16:14 ) and how can He do that except through us ( John 15:27 )?

No good tree will produce an evil fruit and no evil tree can produce a good fruit; therefore that rudiment of feeling "His Presence" in the worship place is not of Him at all, but it is THAT spirit of the antichrist which IS IN THE WORLD.

That is why Jesus says many will be lost in the latter days per Matthew 7:13-14 & Luke 13:24-30 for why they will be left behind when He comes as the Bridegroom. He said it. Twice; Matthew 7:21-27 as they fall down in "His Presence".

Proverbs 25:[SUP]26 [/SUP]A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.[SUP]27 [/SUP]It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory.[SUP]28 [/SUP]He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Well I suppose that's a way to look at it, I personally look at it that all of them are great and special, but I would agree David in many ways protected way more than a billion Christians, if God had not been with David indeed things would look a whole lot different. Same especially with Abraham, I mean heck, then we're not even just talking about the Christians but entire races of peoples. Indeed God did say Abraham's descendants would be beyond number like the stars of the sky, and God's promise held true, Abraham is a great example of the faith for he believed it while yet he was but only one man with a barren wife. However, I think perhaps by reading what David and Abraham either said or wrote themselves that they both then looked forward to the day of Mary and the conception and coming particularly of the Messiah Jesus. They all prophesy for the first Christmas and yet in their time obviously it is before the first Christmas, but then that just proves their great faith in God and his Promised One all the more.

So yes indeed you are correct God is the ultimate one that deserves faith, and with God nothing is impossible, many times God uses even the lowliest of people to do great things. It is rather very thematic throughout the Bible even, for nothing is too great for God.

I think that brings us to whether or not Mary hears prayers, I mean I personally don't know, I have never prayed to Mary, nor am I catholic. I am limited in what I can answer to you for why catholics do this or that thing. I can only tell you in truth what I have seen and heard from catholics, but I cannot tell you what it is like to grow up or be a catholic for I am not one.. However it's possible going by just the Bible as I do to make a fair argument that if God wills it, then sure Mary could hear prayers. I think that's the point of the next few verses in how God is great and magnificent and is able to do all things, great and wondrous things to save Israel:

Luke 1:49-56

[SUP]49 [/SUP]For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
[SUP]50 [/SUP]And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.
[SUP]51 [/SUP]He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
[SUP]52 [/SUP]He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.
[SUP]53 [/SUP]He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.
[SUP]54 [/SUP]He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;
[SUP]55 [/SUP]As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.
[SUP]56 [/SUP]And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.

Lol well that's not a bad outlook on being a billionaire I suppose! Also a savvy one might point out to me and reprove me that Jesus actually did a similar miracle as to that all ready when Simon Peter pulled the money out of the mouth of the fish. Either way though personally I think all the money in the entirety of the world does not even match say the miracle of raising Lazarus from the dead or even a less grand miracle such as say rebuking the storm, but that's just my opinion, I could also be wrong lol, to each their own opinion and to each miracle its own sort of glory I suppose.

As for before then as you asked me if I would bless you with a billion dollars, then as you have said to me here about what a billion dollar blessing is worth to you, then let it even be as you believe and may the Lord bless you according to his will.
God plan to save people through His Son Jesus, God not depend on human, not depend to Abraham, David, or Mary.

Never in the Bible say Mary able to hear billion people pray to her, never in the Bible say Death Mary able to protect billion people. To my knowledge catholic is blend religion, between Rome religion that pray to queen of heaven and Christian, Mary is queen of heaven.

So catholic pray to Rome godes.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
Well I agree God doesn't need them, nor you, nor I, nor anyone, but still, God did use them and their faith in God in many ways did much good looking forward to the Messiah Jesus and what they did because they believed in God change the world, changed history forever, it's possible both of us may not have ever been born even had they not. History I suppose is weird like that, it's almost as if it were meant to happen, I guess that's where all them freewill and destiny debates come from.

Lol no you are mistaken, it's ironic though as the Catholics literally wiped out the roman/greek religion, and many other of the Old Order Pagan religions that were left remnant from the Age of Ignorance and this is actually a rather sore spot for the neopagans and white nationalist circles of today lol. I can assure you both the Catholics will firmly reject to worshipping a roman goddess and the roman styled neopagans that actually do worship one or more of them will frankly reject that too because frankly of Mary's beautiful jewish race.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Well I agree God doesn't need them, nor you, nor I, nor anyone, but still, God did use them and their faith in God in many ways did much good looking forward to the Messiah Jesus and what they did because they believed in God change the world, changed history forever, it's possible both of us may not have ever been born even had they not. History I suppose is weird like that, it's almost as if it were meant to happen, I guess that's where all them freewill and destiny debates come from.

Lol no you are mistaken, it's ironic though as the Catholics literally wiped out the roman/greek religion, and many other of the Old Order Pagan religions that were left remnant from the Age of Ignorance and this is actually a rather sore spot for the neopagans and white nationalist circles of today lol. I can assure you both the Catholics will firmly reject to worshipping a roman goddess and the roman styled neopagans that actually do worship one or more of them will frankly reject that too because frankly of Mary's beautiful jewish race.
If they know Mary is modification of Roman godes, catholic may refused to whorship, the problem is some body lie to them and they do not know. If they know that money can not buy forgiveness, catholic will refused to pay for forgiveness, but in the history, some of them pay for forgiveness.

Yes God used David as a King when he live, he die now, and we not pray to him to lead Israel as a King.

Mary is not live in her body on earth any more. How you expect she protect billion people or hear billion people petition?

she is not God. And she do not has capacity as a God. Ironically pope john Paul believe Mary protect him.

In the same time some pope claim to be God on earth. How God need protection by human Mary? It doesn't sense to me.

The List

1. Pope Innocent III (1198-1216) wrote: “We may according to the fullness of our power, dispose of the law and dispense above the law. Those whom the Pope of Rome doth separate, it is not a man that separates them but God. For the Pope holdeth place on earth, not simply of a man but of the true God.” (1 Book of Gregory 9 Decret. c. 3)
  2. The Lateran Council addressing Pope Julius II in an oration delivered by Marcellus said: “Take care that we lose not that salvation, that life and breath which thou hast given us, for thou art our shepherd, thou art our physician, thou art our governor, thou art our husbandman, thou art finally another God on earth.” (Council Edition. Colm. Agrip. 1618)
  3. Pope Nicholas said of himself: “I am in all and above all, so that God Himself and I, the vicar of God, hath both one consistory, and I am able to do almost all that God can do... wherefore, if those things that I do be said not to be done of man, but of God, what do you make of me but God? Again, if prelates of the Church be called of Constantine for gods, I then being above all prelates, seem by this reason to be above all gods. Wherefore, no marvel, if it be in my power to dispense with all things, yea with the precepts of Christ.” (Decret. par. Distinct 96 ch. 7 edit. Lugo 1661)
  4. The RC New York catechism states: “The Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ on earth... by divine right the Pope has supreme and full power in faith, in morals over each and every pastor and his flock. He is the true vicar, the head of the entire church, the father and teacher of all Christians. He is the infallible ruler, the founder of dogmas, the author of and the judge of councils; the universal ruler of truth, the arbiter of the world, the supreme judge of heaven and earth, the judge of all, being judged by no one, God himself on earth.”
  5. The title “Lord God the Pope” - these words appeared in the Canon Law of Rome. “To believe that our Lord God the Pope has not the power to decree as he is decreed, is to be deemed heretical.” (The Gloss extravagances of Pope John XXII Cum. Inter, tit XIV Ad Callem Sexti Decretalium, Paris, 1685)

Father A. Pereira acknowledged: “It is quite certain that Popes have never disapproved or rejected this title “Lord God the Pope” for the passage in the gloss referred to appears in the edition of the Canon Law published in Rome by Gregory XIII.”
  6. Pope Nicholas I declared that “the appellation of God had been confirmed by Constantine on the Pope, who being God, cannot be judged by man.” (Labb IX Dist.: 96 Can 7 Satis Evidentur Decret Gratian Primer Para)
  7. Speaking [in] the name of the Pope (a rhetorical device) Cardinal Manning said: “I acknowledge no civil superior, I am the subject of no prince, and I claim more than this, I claim to be the supreme judge on earth and director of the consciences of men, I am the last supreme judge of what is right and wrong.” (Sermon in the Pro Cathedral, Kensington, Tablet Oct 9, 1864)