The devil's crime

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Thankyou VW, beautiful words. As I read I could not help but think that satan lost twice, first due to his own evil, second because we are able to truelly see just how great God Our Father is ,by seeing how lousy evil is.
God bless, pickles

well said Pickles!
sometimes i think of it as God performing the perfect double-Cross on His enemies: they think they work their own will, yet carry out His Plan.

if satan's people had known the death of Jesus meant salvation for us, they wouldn't have done it!! HA! Amen!

C

charisenexcelcis

I hear from many christains that the creation will be back to as it was in the beginning. But I don't believe this. I believe that it will be much better. God is going to destroy the entire creation, the heavens and the earth, they will burn up with an unimaginable heat, and then remake them new. And we, we will be better than those in the garden, because as John wrote, it does not appear as yet what we shall be, but we know that when we see Him, we will become just as He is. I have a hard time imagining just how different that is from what Adam was.

When God is finished with His creation, there will not be one thing in it that is not only submitted to Him, but that is not in love with Him, that does not adore Him.
I agree, and there are examples in scripture. In the garden there was the tree of life. In the new earth there are trees of life with twelve fruits and "leaves for the healing of the nations." The garden was the source of the waters of the earth. The New Jerusalem is the source of the River of Life, which waters not only the earth, but keeps the seas fresh. More importantly, in the garden, man and woman were children of God by creation and stewarts of the earth. Now we are children of God by adoption and joint-heirs of the new earth.

May 25, 2010
VW, GOD did condemn Adam, and Paul 'rakes him over the coals' in ROM! And
consider JOB, who said the Adam hid iniquity in his heart (JOB31:33). YOU just don't
understand, nor do any of you put it all together by the scriptures. First, what do you not understand about about 'with her': it means with her. Stop trying to explain away the black-and-white to fit your own interpretation. Adam was with her when she picked
and ate, yet he made no attempt to stop her. Why? Because he wanted to see if GOD
was telling the TRUTH, because he did not beleive it was true, that eating the fruit
would kill him. He though carnally, a physical death, but the LORD meant a spiritual
death.

The reason there is a serpent in the Garden who is subtle (meaning someone has
already earned those reputations), is the same reason Eve spoke untruth in her testimony of the Truth, and why Adam made no attempt to stop her from eating the
forbidden fruit, and why the Savior had to be born of a woman (virgin) but not the
serpent: because Adam is the devil, and he earned the reputation of being as
a serpent and being subtle when he first told he Eve the Commandment because he
added the lie 'Don't Touch", and he never told her the name of the forbidden tree.
Adam used Eve as a guinea pig to test the fruit. He had correctly surmised that the
fruit would not kill him, since it was exactly like the fruit on the tree growing next to
the forbidden tree, which tree he could, and most probably did, eat from; but,
because he thought the death was physical (he knew not the spiritual), he interpreted
this as meaning the LORD lied. Adam added the lie 'don't touch' because this is how
he convinced her to eat: he touched it first, after she said that doing so would lead to
death. OF course, touching the fruit was not illegal, nor would it cause death, but Eve
thought so. So, when Adam touched the fruit but did not die, then he told her that not
only couldl she freely eat, but eating would give her wisdom, she was convinced he
was telling the Truth, so she ate.

And the reason their eyes were not opened until after he ate, was the he was the one
who had a guilty conscience (the knowledge of sin) first, because he knew eating was
sin, and he could not be deceived.

For you who think Eve knew the truth but was later deceived about it, you must not believe that those who know the TRUTH can never be deceived about it. You might as
well throw away your Bibles if the TRUTH cannot save you and satan can still deceive
you. Also, you can in no way describe the subtlety of the serpent which he used to deceive Eve. But, telling a person a lie about a thing before the person even knows of
such a thing, is most subtle, especially if they trust you implicitly as Eve probably
trusted Adam.

I tell you no lie, and may the Holy Spirit bear witness: Adam is the devil, and we are
all his children except Jesus, because Jesus is the only male ever born who was not
born from the seed of a man. We are evil from the day we are born because the evil
is in the flesh, and sin is passed by the male (SERPENT SEED). If sin came by the
woman's seed, Jesus could not have been born perfect.

Question: Is Genesis, Chapter ONE complete as written, of all that GOD created and
made, or do men take you off the simple black-and-white truth?

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
I am sorry man, but you say some weird things. I mean, Adam is the devil? Where does this come from? Certainly not scripture. I think you are doing what you accuse me of.

Don't be surprised if you see Adam and Eve in heaven.

G

greatkraw

VW, GOD did condemn Adam, and Paul 'rakes him over the coals' in ROM! And
consider JOB, who said the Adam hid iniquity in his heart (JOB31:33). YOU just don't
understand, nor do any of you put it all together by the scriptures. First, what do you not understand about about 'with her': it means with her. Stop trying to explain away the black-and-white to fit your own interpretation. Adam was with her when she picked
and ate, yet he made no attempt to stop her. Why? Because he wanted to see if GOD
was telling the TRUTH, because he did not beleive it was true, that eating the fruit
would kill him. He though carnally, a physical death, but the LORD meant a spiritual
death.

The reason there is a serpent in the Garden who is subtle (meaning someone has
already earned those reputations), is the same reason Eve spoke untruth in her testimony of the Truth, and why Adam made no attempt to stop her from eating the
forbidden fruit, and why the Savior had to be born of a woman (virgin) but not the
serpent: because Adam is the devil, and he earned the reputation of being as
a serpent and being subtle when he first told he Eve the Commandment because he
added the lie 'Don't Touch", and he never told her the name of the forbidden tree.
Adam used Eve as a guinea pig to test the fruit. He had correctly surmised that the
fruit would not kill him, since it was exactly like the fruit on the tree growing next to
the forbidden tree, which tree he could, and most probably did, eat from; but,
because he thought the death was physical (he knew not the spiritual), he interpreted
this as meaning the LORD lied. Adam added the lie 'don't touch' because this is how
he convinced her to eat: he touched it first, after she said that doing so would lead to
death. OF course, touching the fruit was not illegal, nor would it cause death, but Eve
thought so. So, when Adam touched the fruit but did not die, then he told her that not
only couldl she freely eat, but eating would give her wisdom, she was convinced he
was telling the Truth, so she ate.

And the reason their eyes were not opened until after he ate, was the he was the one
who had a guilty conscience (the knowledge of sin) first, because he knew eating was
sin, and he could not be deceived.

For you who think Eve knew the truth but was later deceived about it, you must not believe that those who know the TRUTH can never be deceived about it. You might as
well throw away your Bibles if the TRUTH cannot save you and satan can still deceive
you. Also, you can in no way describe the subtlety of the serpent which he used to deceive Eve. But, telling a person a lie about a thing before the person even knows of
such a thing, is most subtle, especially if they trust you implicitly as Eve probably
trusted Adam.

I tell you no lie, and may the Holy Spirit bear witness: Adam is the devil, and we are
all his children except Jesus, because Jesus is the only male ever born who was not
born from the seed of a man. We are evil from the day we are born because the evil
is in the flesh, and sin is passed by the male (SERPENT SEED). If sin came by the
woman's seed, Jesus could not have been born perfect.

Question: Is Genesis, Chapter ONE complete as written, of all that GOD created and
made, or do men take you off the simple black-and-white truth?
you are wrong dude,

it is all the woman's fault

Adam had no idea she was talking to the snake

let's face it

chics are gullible:)