The End is Near for Dispensationalism - it's cracking apart..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

Wasn't that mentioned as already having been done in Col. 1:23 (and also a couple of places in Romans)? Just more of my crazy idea that Revelation was actually written to them, about their time, not us.
Naw, Paul does not use the te4rm "Every nation And every tribe, And every tongue. Plus, things revelations speaks of were impossible in Pauls day. Well unless you spiritualism prophesy. Which is a no no!

E

eternally-gratefull

According to many dispensationialsists, the Christ is not ruling now, Satan is.

Hitler. Stalin, The ruler of North Korea, Peopl are lovers of self. Evil is more prevalent in the world today than at almost any time in history. Disease, hunger, devastating natural disasters (climate) I can go on and on and on.

Yep. Jesus is ruling with a rod of Iron all right :rolleyes:

Satan is not ruling, he is desperate, and many are following him, We are at war. And Christ will win. He has won already, he is just being patient, willing that no one would perish.

7seasrekeyed

According to many dispensationialsists, the Christ is not ruling now, Satan is.

yuh know...the whole debate is bad enough, but when the type of ignorant remark as the one above is added, you might as well call the fire department

if that is what you think, or read somewhere, both you and the article are misinformed

scripture calls satan the god...LITTLE g...of this world (II Cor 4:4)

that does not make him the owner or the ruler. preterism may have evolved it to make it sound like anyone who is not in that club believes the devil is ruling, but since they change the meaning of what is being said so often, it's just par for the course

in other words, part of the scripted allegorical rendering they have slaved over to make their false premise true to themselves

notmyown

May 26, 2016
no need to get our knickers in a twist over eschatological differences, right?

:rolleyes:

Ed, what's the rude awakening coming? :eek: ;)

we're still family. we can still love one another, eschatology aside.

Feb 7, 2015
Naw, Paul does not use the te4rm "Every nation And every tribe, And every tongue. Plus, things revelations speaks of were impossible in Pauls day. Well unless you spiritualism prophesy. Which is a no no!
Yeah, I forgot...... the flying bugs are really black helicopters.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
One of the great hallmarks of the millennium is that satan will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit. This little fact seems to have escaped the preterists.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Satan must just LOVE Dispensationalists.......
they have already turned over the earth to him, saying Christ is no match for him today.
Hebrews 2:8
Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him,
he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

1 Corinthians 15:27
For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him,
it is manifest that he is excepted which did put all things under him.

1 Corinthians 15:28
And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself
be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

May 11, 2014
One of the great hallmarks of the millennium is that satan will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit. This little fact seems to have escaped the preterists.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
When Jesus defeated satan on the cross, did the devil cease to be active? The devil had limits put on him when he was allowed to attack Job, yet he was not inactive.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

I guess I should clarify. In the 4.5 yrs I've been on here I can only remember one issue where I was genuinely angry and disgusted. And it in a way had to do with this issue. The person was so adamantly opposed to Israel that she eventually went down the Holocaust denial route. I personally knew people who both suffered in the camps, and who liberated them.

I'm convinced at the root of Christian anti-semitism is replacement theology.

I absolutely love those that do not see Scripture in the literal way I do, but I must point out I NEVER start these threads dealing with this issue. But I feel compelled to respond to those that want to degrade those of us who believe in the literal interpretation.
I understand that our primary function as members of the body is to love one another and spread the Gospel unto Salvation to a dying world.

I think the rude awakening is that at some point the clarity of prophecy will be so evident that it cannot be denied.

We are on the cusp of a cashless society for instance. We have the technology, we have evil people wanting it, they simply know at this moment the political will isn't quite there yet.

Will you dear sister take some form of RFID chip, tattoo, or other device implanted in you for the purpose of buying and selling because you don't take that passage literally? I'd really like to know.

I don't know how much more specific Scripture can get than that.

So you know that I love you and Willie and everyone else that thinks differently than me on this issue. And if I started a thread with the intent of degrading your position I should expect a visceral response, shouldn't I?

notmyown

May 26, 2016
I guess I should clarify. In the 4.5 yrs I've been on here I can only remember one issue where I was genuinely angry and disgusted. And it in a way had to do with this issue. The person was so adamantly opposed to Israel that she eventually went down the Holocaust denial route. I personally knew people who both suffered in the camps, and who liberated them.

I absolutely love those that do not see Scripture in the literal way I do, but I must point out I NEVER start these threads dealing with this issue. But I feel compelled to respond to those that want to degrade those of us who believe in the literal interpretation.
I understand that our primary function as members of the body is to love one another and spread the Gospel unto Salvation to a dying world.

I think the rude awakening is that at some point the clarity of prophecy will be so evident that it cannot be denied.

We are on the cusp of a cashless society for instance. We have the technology, we have evil people wanting it, they simply know at this moment the political will isn't quite there yet.

Will you dear sister take some form of RFID chip, tattoo, or other device implanted in you for the purpose of buying and selling because you don't take that passage literally? I'd really like to know.

So you know that I love you and Willie and everyone else that thinks differently than me on this issue. And if I started a thread with the intent of degrading your position I should expect a visceral response, shouldn't I?
i understand. we don't all see things in the same way. apocalyptic literature is hard.

personally, i don't want a chip or tattoo for any reason! lol

Jul 23, 2017
PennEd hi there big uce. i agree with u. all da prophecies are lining up.
Israel being back in da land is huge.

dispensationalism is hated because they believe the bible. i know there might be some wingnuts who say Jesus' words dont apply to christians or the great commission but those guys r called hyper-dispensationalists and we dont agree wit em.

what Jesus said matches with what Paul said! everybody believes in some type of dispensation, atleast between law and grace.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Replacement theology is a misnomer and is not the cause of "anti-semitism", "anti-semitism" is just another form of racism, no different that what plagued the US years with the African Americans.

This is just another red herring, we see racism/xenophobia all over the world, Muslims in Burma persecuted by Buddhists.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
i understand. we don't all see things in the same way. apocalyptic literature is hard.

personally, i don't want a chip or tattoo for any reason! lol
Some of these folks already have a chip - on the shoulder.....

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016
Actually no it has not. There are a few more to go.
Paul tells us that all nations had been preached to and the land mass has not grown since that time. There are places that I feel know about God but they refuse to accept iHim, especially in some of the Tribes in the Congo and Amazon areas as they tend to have their own GOd(s). Other religions (Buddha, Islam, etc,..)know about our GOD but like many so many reject Him as well.

Now there are also many places like Iran, China where the Government has placed a death sentence on anyone who practices Christianity. There are many martyrdom(s) in these countries yet there are still far more people that received the WORD of GOD through Radio, Internet and smuggled Bibles, etc.

There are a lot of missionary works out there that are bringing not only aid to their villages but also brings God's WORD to them.. I would bet that like Noah's Flood, all tribes of the earth, including your tribe, knows about the invisible GOD and for many reason(s) beyond the scope of this post, do not seek HIM.

E

eternally-gratefull

Jesus is ruling now, and He has allowed Satan to blind the world, those who do not believe. That is the context of 2 Cor. 4:4.
In iother words, Satan is not bound, sin he "can not deceive the nations" He is still deceiving the nations, and people, as you just admitted.

Rev 20: 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while

phil36

Feb 12, 2009

Well said. :cool:

E

eternally-gratefull

Yeah, I forgot...... the flying bugs are really black helicopters.
Well that is a weak argument, What would John have called flying helecoptors shooting missiles. While you laugh, you can not prove it is wrong, So you're laughing at something unprovable, I think that is a laugh in itself

But I do no no leader could have controlled the finances of ALL NATIONS TRIBES AND LANGUAGES, so that theyt could not buy or sell

I do not two witnesses could not be killed. And lie in the streets so all people in all the world could see them as they lie their (you could not even see them in all Israel let alone all the Roman world. Let alone all the world. (Yet today it is possible)

I could go on and on of things which are spoken of which could not occurs in that day. Not only in revelation, but in any prophesy concerning the last days. Or the time of jacobs trouble. Or the time of the end.

Again, the silly remarks do not help your case any,

E

eternally-gratefull

For the cause of Christ
Roger
they think he is bound now.. And Jesus is ruling with that rod of Iron.

E

eternally-gratefull

When Jesus defeated satan on the cross, did the devil cease to be active? The devil had limits put on him when he was allowed to attack Job, yet he was not inactive.

He is defeated, he will not win, But he has the same authority he had before the cross. And he is only limited as to what God allows him to do. Yet that has been the case since creation.

E

eternally-gratefull

I wonder if it is the same gal I almost got banned because I got so mad,. She eventually did get banned. Came back after her year ban, and was ok for awhile, then got started on her amill stuff and got out of hand again, Not sure if she got banned again or not.

Her name starts with a "Z"