THE GOSPEL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Revkojo

Apr 16, 2018
I am new here............... I please want to know who has the gospel the spread of the gospel at heart?

Revkojo

Apr 16, 2018
Only if I found what I need here since we are all Christians on this platform

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You may find the answers that you are seeking in the Bible Discussion Forum but please be forewarned that sometimes the discussion gets heated, especially with certain opinionated members. Most members are courteous regardless if they agree with your positon on a certain biblical or spiritual point but some members who disagree will resort to name calling. Fortunately, you have the option to block their replies if they upset you. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Revkojo, we are happy for you to join us and look forward to hearing from you. Hope you find many friends here.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Apr 16, 2018
The Gospel of Christ is The Gospel of Spirit for "Christ is Spirit" and Paul teaches the operation of the Spirit throughout the Epistles which is the "Good News" that *we* no longer "work" (Ephesians 2:8-9) but "It is God who worketh in us" (Philippians 2:13) "Teaching us..." (Titus 2:12)!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Incognito, it is very unwise and foolish to post any personal info on here. It is viewable on any search engine. I will ask a mod to remove your link to your email. Please be more careful and wiser from now on.

Post #6 reported due to personal info.

Last edited:
J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hope you can make new friends. And learn the Bible. And have a great time. Welcome my friend!