The Heavens are declaring the glory of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sensitive

Northern Lights Move South - a gallery on Flickr

I always am reminded of the scripture that the heavens are declaring the glory of God when I see awesome displays like these. I wanted to share with you.

I hope you enjoy and praise God for his awesome creation and wonders!

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Feb 9, 2010
The Bible says that creation testifies that there is a God,and the Godhead,God's attributes,can be clearly seen in creation.

Creation testifies that God is good,wise,and powerful,so the world is without excuse.

The Bible says but when they knew God they glorified Him not as God that created all things but wanted to believe things came about by some other way and honored the creation instead of God.

The Bible says when they knew God because creation testifies there is a God they did not want to believe it.

Nobody starts out being an atheist but decide that later on.

If a child does not get information that is contrary to there is a God they will believe that there is a higher power above them.

That is a natural reaction for people to think there is a higher power above them.It is only when they later on in life come across other ideas that some of them stop believing there is a higher power above them.

All nations of the past without the word of God believed that there was a God because it is a natural reaction for people to believe there is a higher power above them because creation testifies there is a God.

Then came the theory of evolution not too long ago that led many astray,and some people have become so arrogant that they believe man is god himself,the New Age religion.

The Bible says when they knew God they did not glorify Him as God,so everybody starts out believing there is a higher power above them,but later on some decide there is not a God when they come across ideas that are contrary to there being a God.

The atheists once knew God by creation but they decide later on to become an atheist when they ran across that idea.

Matt

May 21, 2009
We get some thunder and lighting over here makes one wonder if the wrath of God has come.

R

Ricke

Quick story for all.

In Psalms 150 (?) It says "let everything that hath breath praise Ye the Lord".

Well in the morning early, I have a longhaired Cat named Annabelle, who comes in our bedroom Meows until I get up, reminding me as she does every morning ......Time for US to pray.! I go in the Dining Room and Miss Annabelle starts purring, rolling on her back etc. This is our ritual every day.

One morning a while back, I finished my prayers out loud, saying "And let EVERYTHING THAT HATH BREATH Praise The Lord! Annabelle looks up and Loudly Meows at me! I laughed it was so cute! I finally seen that verse work in My Life !! Ha ha.