The Karate Kid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cyberpunk

Sep 7, 2019
I hope that this forum will be nicer than the last one I was in. I'll spare you the long story, and only say that it's not the kind of love I would ever return to.

It's not that I'm too soft, a human can only take so much tomfoolery.
Especially from people who say they love me, while at the same time I end up their religious punching bag.

Oh well, I guess no matter how bad those Christian's treat people, they're still going to heaven.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Cyberpunk...

Given your previous experience, I respectfully suggest you enter the Bible Discussion Forum at your own risk. :)

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I hope that this forum will be nicer than the last one I was in. I'll spare you the long story, and only say that it's not the kind of love I would ever return to.

Especially from people who say they love me, while at the same time I end up their religious punching bag.

Oh well, I guess no matter how bad those Christian's treat people, they're still going to heaven.
Given your already critical tone and not so subtle digs, have you considered they may not be the problem?
You had a problem elsewhere and now you're bringing a negative attitude with you, to this place, that has nothing to do with wherever else you were before. You have set a negative tone to others right from the get go. Why not leave the chip off your shoulder that was put there by a separate group and instead start fresh and be open in a new place?

Cyberpunk

Sep 7, 2019
Given your already critical tone and not so subtle digs, have you considered they may not be the problem?
You had a problem elsewhere and now you're bringing a negative attitude with you, to this place, that has nothing to do with wherever else you were before. You have set a negative tone to others right from the get go. Why not leave the chip off your shoulder that was put there by a separate group and instead start fresh and be open in a new place?
Okay, I'm out.

Goodbye.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Wax on, wax off

Sand the floor

Paint the fence

Hope my welcome isn't too late!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and remember ' There is now no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus' Rom 8:1. You need to know who you are, a child of God and joint heirs w/Jesus. No one can take that from you, and Jesus said all the laws boil down to this 'to love the Lord our God and to love your neighbor as yourself' Gal 5:14. Since God is for you, you can't lose. God bless you!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

They will go to heaven if they have been born again. I have been a member for over 5 1/2 years and believe that most of the members are nice. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Welcome to CC and remember ' There is now no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus' Rom 8:1. You need to know who you are, a child of God and joint heirs w/Jesus. No one can take that from you, and Jesus said all the laws boil down to this 'to love the Lord our God and to love your neighbor as yourself' Gal 5:14. Since God is for you, you can't lose. God bless you!
Except he was listed as Not being a Christian. Oops.

J

jaybird88

i thought this was was gonna be about karate kid?

"sweep the leg"

"YEAHHH! GET EM A BODY BAG!"

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Which probably explains his "troubles" on the other forum................. :cool:
Well many Christians have trouble on forums as well. And plenty of non-Christians have come here not bringing troubles. It's down to the individual, often times, more than the title one gives themselves.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
hope our new friend didn't give up on us.

the truth is anywhere we go, we are going to come across individuals who don't get along with us. different personalities, backgrounds, cultures, etc. we need Holy Spirit to help us be patient with others, just like we want others to be patient with us. :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Hey there, Cpunk! How are you getting along? There are some very nice people here. We want you to stay. Together, we can make it a little nicer than it was yesterday. God bless you, brother.