The King Is Coming

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lesnes

People have been talking abou the end times, and what actually happens when Christ comes again.
Here are some of Today's Anti-Christ's revealed.(One Right here in Florida with tens of thousands of followers!!!)..and the Real Biblical Truth of How and What actually happens In Christs Seccond Coming!!

Sermon is fed in medium Quality for free there are many more available. Search the site or ask me how.

605 - The King Is Coming - Amazing Discoveries TV Click
Free To wach ths Sermon in medium Quality or low

L

lesnes

PLease remember to put comments on the thread after done watching the sermon, especially if you think someone else should see it, thanks

L

lesnes

Theres been about a dozen people look at this post, no idea if anyone watched the sermon or not, but without posting comments no one will ever see it becuase it will get burried on the thread board underneath hundreads of other posts.

Dec 19, 2009
People have been talking abou the end times, and what actually happens when Christ comes again.
Here are some of Today's Anti-Christ's revealed.(One Right here in Florida with tens of thousands of followers!!!)..and the Real Biblical Truth of How and What actually happens In Christs Seccond Coming!!

Sermon is fed in medium Quality for free there are many more available. Search the site or ask me how.

Free To wach ths Sermon in medium Quality or low
The King is already here, isn’t he? He never left. We can’t see him with our eyes, but we Christians are a group of people who believe in someone we can’t see.

L

lesnes

The Sermon is about the seccond coming? Reserection did you watch the link?
He never left? what is that supposed to mean, you lost me...?

L

lesnes

One day you will see him, even if you cant now!

L

lesnes

There is someone else who hasnt left this world, he lives amoung us, and he preys upon us!

L

lesnes

sadening Im the only one who likes my thread and watched my link

L

lesnes

When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you wlll know that its desolation is near. Luke 21 v 20

When he says armies, does he mean more than one country?