The KINGDOM

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MaggieMye

Some Reminders of Father's Kingdom...
1. Kingdom is within: "The Kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the Kingdom of God is within (or among) you." Luke 17:20-21
2. Kingdom approached through understanding: "When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, He said to him "You are not far from the Kingdom of God." Mark 12:34
3. Kingdom accepted like a child: "I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the Kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." Mark 10:15
4. Kingdom entered through spiritual rebirth: "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit." John 3:5
5. Kingdom entered through doing the will of God: "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only those who do the will of My Father who is in Heaven." Matthew 7:21
6. Kingdom that will be inherited by the righteous: "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the Kingdom of God?" 1 Corinthians 6:9
Christianity has received a heavy dose of the gospel of salvation or rebirth through our Savior, but Father is making it clear that He desires far more than eternal destiny in some distant future. Father is making it clear that He desires for us to live in His inheritance now, intimate and obedient to Him on this planet, while eternity unfolds.
One of the big reasons we have not seen the power of God through the Body of Christ is because most of the Body of Christ does not even know who they are, nor the incredible eternal seed of Father's glory that is within them. We are stuck in the idea of waiting on Jesus and Heaven, while Jesus and the substance of Heaven is waiting on us. So the shaking and awakening continues as the Lord brings us from our bankrupt paradigms and lifestyles, to Ambassadors of His Kingdom and influencers of His Heavenly Substance. Keep in mind: Heaven has never been the Father's goal. Father's plan through creation and the new birth in Christ has always been to know Him intimately as Father, while being His light and His love to the world.
Matthew 22:36-40 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" And He said to him, "'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."
Heaven can wait, and when we die in this physical dimension, the pearly gates of the next dimension will be ready to receive us. But we are not dead yet in this world, but alive and well in Him, regardless of what is trembling around us, or even what we have come to believe.
Our identity is in Him, as movers and shakers of faith motivated by His love, and He has given us freedom to act against ourselves to live, move, and have our being in His will and in His ways. By His Spirit we can choose to abandon fear and hopelessness, and embrace the agape love of Father that has been deposited within each of us.
We must embrace His love on a continuum and not rely on what we see. As we seek His Kingdom, His love, His righteousness, what we need will be added, and Father will remove all fear and limitations that have kept us from His best. Healing and wholeness for the journey will come as we allow His light to dispel the darkness in our souls.
Remember, beloved, that you can never be too good or too bad for His love, and finally, that our life is not our own, or about us anyway. It has always been about Him, and for Him.
I have chosen to grip on to the Father and be Christ to the world, and I know some days I will do better than others, but there is no other way to live. So as I grip on to my Father, I hold loosely all the rest of my thoughts, paradigms, and desires, while allowing my loving Father to replace them with His.
Robert and Joyce Ricciardelli
Visionary Advancement Strategies

Sep 27, 2009
Perhaps we all have certain pieces of the puzzle and we could help each other.

C

concernedguy

Some Reminders of Father's Kingdom...
1. Kingdom is within: "The Kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the Kingdom of God is within (or among) you." Luke 17:20-21
2. Kingdom approached through understanding: "When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, He said to him "You are not far from the Kingdom of God." Mark 12:34
3. Kingdom accepted like a child: "I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the Kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." Mark 10:15
4. Kingdom entered through spiritual rebirth: "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit." John 3:5
5. Kingdom entered through doing the will of God: "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only those who do the will of My Father who is in Heaven." Matthew 7:21
6. Kingdom that will be inherited by the righteous: "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the Kingdom of God?" 1 Corinthians 6:9
Christianity has received a heavy dose of the gospel of salvation or rebirth through our Savior, but Father is making it clear that He desires far more than eternal destiny in some distant future. Father is making it clear that He desires for us to live in His inheritance now, intimate and obedient to Him on this planet, while eternity unfolds.
One of the big reasons we have not seen the power of God through the Body of Christ is because most of the Body of Christ does not even know who they are, nor the incredible eternal seed of Father's glory that is within them. We are stuck in the idea of waiting on Jesus and Heaven, while Jesus and the substance of Heaven is waiting on us. So the shaking and awakening continues as the Lord brings us from our bankrupt paradigms and lifestyles, to Ambassadors of His Kingdom and influencers of His Heavenly Substance. Keep in mind: Heaven has never been the Father's goal. Father's plan through creation and the new birth in Christ has always been to know Him intimately as Father, while being His light and His love to the world.
Matthew 22:36-40 "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?" And He said to him, "'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.' This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."
Heaven can wait, and when we die in this physical dimension, the pearly gates of the next dimension will be ready to receive us. But we are not dead yet in this world, but alive and well in Him, regardless of what is trembling around us, or even what we have come to believe.
Our identity is in Him, as movers and shakers of faith motivated by His love, and He has given us freedom to act against ourselves to live, move, and have our being in His will and in His ways. By His Spirit we can choose to abandon fear and hopelessness, and embrace the agape love of Father that has been deposited within each of us.
We must embrace His love on a continuum and not rely on what we see. As we seek His Kingdom, His love, His righteousness, what we need will be added, and Father will remove all fear and limitations that have kept us from His best. Healing and wholeness for the journey will come as we allow His light to dispel the darkness in our souls.
Remember, beloved, that you can never be too good or too bad for His love, and finally, that our life is not our own, or about us anyway. It has always been about Him, and for Him.
I have chosen to grip on to the Father and be Christ to the world, and I know some days I will do better than others, but there is no other way to live. So as I grip on to my Father, I hold loosely all the rest of my thoughts, paradigms, and desires, while allowing my loving Father to replace them with His.
Robert and Joyce Ricciardelli
Visionary Advancement Strategies

It is very true that the church has little connection today to the God it proclaims. Many Christians
are not really Christians. They are people that go to church on Sunday and live without Christ all
the rest of the time. To many that think they are Christians, God is a god of convenience. They
do not read His Word or pray daily to Him. They see no need for God unless they can't figure
out an answer on their own.

Jesus commanded us to seek Him in all things. This does not just apply to matters of faith. God
takes care of the birds and the birds eat but do not worry. If God will look after the minor needs
of a small bird, how much more important do you think you are to Him?

God is concerned about everything you feel, every hurt whether emotional or physical, even if one
hair falls from your head, He keeps count.

I can understand why God said there will be a great falling away. Many Christians look at God as
a sort of Cosmic Santa Clause. He is supposed to be good and bless them with gifts. But God's
Word says we will be hated. We will be persecuted. We will be killed by those thinking they are
doing God's Will.

I study God's Word as often as I can. I pray to God for His wisdom, His knowledge, His understanding
and to learn how to access His power to help me stand firm when persecuted or if I should be
called upon to give my life to follow Him.

Many Christians never consider these things. God is good and He is love but following Him brings
the forces of evil against you and that makes you the focus of the evil and hatred in this world
of our Saviour Jesus Christ.

Freedom comes from Christ. Without Christ, your only choice is the man made devices of today.
And as President Obama is demonstrating very well, they don't work but do enslave financially
anyone that follows them.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
A good post. thankyou and God bless, pickles

Status
Not open for further replies.