The Miraculous Victory of New Philadelphia (USA) DA (attorney), Larry Krasner, and His Dramatic Justice Reforms for the Poor and Oppressed in America!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
mistake on the asteroid, which is not currently considered a threat; it passed by the earth at about 4.2 million kilometers, not 2.6 million. it was 2.6 million miles. but, it's massive size-- 2.6 kilometers ( less than a mile .7 ) if it were to hit the earth, would cause an apocalyptic ice-age and darkness for decades. To me, that is clearly symbolic.
Remember that Asteroid 2002 AJ129, safely passed by the earth February 4th, 2018--
And will not be back for 100 years--

The symbolic connection to me is the name of the city where the football game was played on February 4th, 2018--
Philadelphia--
and the connection to the prophet Isaiah and the reference to eagles in Isaiah 40:31;
the prophet Isaiah also foretold the prophet John the Baptist, who Jesus said spoke in the spirit of the powerful prophet Elijah, in foretelling the Messiah, a verse that Jesus quoted at the beginning of His ministry in his hometown of Nazareth.

Also, the asteroid represents, due to it's size, if it WERE to hit the earth, would cause an apocalyptic ice-age due to a cloud of debris in the atmosphere blocking out the sun for decades.
I say again:
THIS WAS A WARNING SHOT ACROSS THE BOW--
One of my missions in life is to "prepare the way of the Lord,"
and, like many preachers, similar to the Apostle Peter, God is calling His people and everyone to wake up--

maxresdefault.jpg

(****This image is copyrighted to the above website; it is used here only for demo purposes--)

--I can't find the verse, but, here is 1 Peter NIV:
Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.13 But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.

And 2 Peter NIV:
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Same name-- I don't believe it is a coincidence;
But one is a city, the other is a church: different
One was in Asia, the other is in America: different
One is today, the other was 2000 years ago: different

No bible verses linking the two besides a name,
everything else different and not connected.

The Bible is full of signs like this-- you don't see
a correlation between a football, and an asteroid?
They are not the same size: different
They are not the same shape: different
They are made of different materials: different
They where made by different beings: different

This event did not Happen at the exact same time: different
Millions of asteroids have hit earth, or big ones have
come close without a single football game on.

Sorry I do not see a correlation, or an interpretation linking
between a football, and an asteroid in the bible anywhere.

Isaiah 40
This is when our Lord comes down from Heaven,
all people will see Him coming with all His power and glory.
Not that he would win a football game for a single citys glory.
This event has not happened yet, but we prey "thy Kingdom come"
I did not see a football player flying on an eagle on the field.

The final score was 41-33, Isaiah [41]
How do you connect the score 41, to chapter 41 ?

Isaiah here is addressed to Israel.
How do you connect [Israel] with a football team ?

The Bible is full of signs we are to watch for,
a superbowl ring was not one of them.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois

Proof that in this year of 2018 a lot of people have literally lost their minds. Was it drugs? Was it the music they listen to? The games they play?

Rational thought is escaping in large numbers . . . just watch those lost AntiFa radicals out marching up and down streets and setting fire to police cars.

Even so, come Lord Jesus!

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

When Jesus spoke in the Bible, He often spoke with symbolism, inspiring the hearers to look deeper into the meaning of what He was saying--to connect the dots;

The football is oblong; the asteroid is oblong.
A football being thrown into the end-zone-- "END-ZONE" sometimes connects with the receiver--
An asteroid being hurled through space-- like a football--

The year after the "Good Friday" 9.2 quake here in 1964, there was a sea-quake-- 1965--8.7 I think, in the Rat Islands, the same year some students said that Jesus appeared to them during Christmas. It is described as the sea-floor plate broke into the sea-floor plate where the islands were--"breaking the [island] chains."

The score of the game where the Philadelphia Eagles won, was 41-33
Isaiah 41:1--
“Be silent before me, you islands! Let the nations renew their strength! Let them come forward and speak; let us meet together at the place of judgment...
Isaiah 41:5--
"The islands have seen it and fear; the ends of the earth tremble. They approach and come forward;"

These quakes were near the northern edge of the Pacific Rim "earth plate";
At the other side of the Pacific Rim plate, is New Zealand--more islands that fit this description.
This is confirmed by a well-known contemporary Christian song sung (and written I believe) by Brooke Fraser, married to musician Scott Ligertwood, of Hillsong in Australia:
The words of that song are:
"I see the King of Glory, coming on the clouds of fire--
The whole earth shakes....the whole earth shakes..."

This is a reference to Mark 13:26;
and Matthew 26:64;
Both refer to the return of Christ--

Also, my birthday is February 4th--
The day the asteroid passed by just before the Superbowl football game where the Eagles won--
And the day of the sea quake in 1965-- Feb. 4th, 1965;
About one year after the Good Friday quake of 1964--the second largest quake in recorded history;
I was present here for both of those quakes.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
She committed suicide.
an act of desperation by someone "overcome by the devil," as the monk, Martin Luther of the Reformation, described a suicidal act in the movie, "Luther," about his life, can not always be described as purely suicidal, although always grievous, but never beyond the Divine Mercy of the only One who has authority to judge all souls and hearts.

Someone subjected to the cold merciless trauma of being torn from her life of freedom and success by allegedly racist city authority and placed in a lifeless cement tomb to die, is more an act of negligent state institutional homicide, or an execution by default, and can even be termed a form of state murder.
Citizens who have been subjected to institutional trauma, and the families of survivors are prevailing consistently, but they are not compensated enough for their loss. What Citizens who have been subjected to institutional trauma, and the families of survivors are prevailing consistently, but they are not being compensated enough for their loss. What value do you put on a family losing their child?
Be on the alert for those who are trying to cap the amount of legal recovery, so that they don't consider it an "affordable expense."
Kalief Browder knew he could recover millions for his terminal suffering.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

I'd be glad to provide proper documentation--

I spend half my day just surviving in the sudden cold here--and a hostile family member.
keeping my older Kia running with the heater not working right, (I'm very grateful for this amazing reliable car, but it is only 2-wheel drive) making an old computer work takes an hour to make one post sometimes, that can randomly erase--and even write on it's own through copy and pasting due to a faulty mousepad, and my own matching memory sometimes--
If people want me to keep up with college-level references and verification, quotes, to life events, cases, issues, people, situations, scriptures, then I need an assistant, a new 4x4 Ford car (I was born in a suburb of Detroit), an new computer, and a ticket to a warmer climate for a month or two--
then I can write in peace and not in cafe's or sleeping in my car--
(I'm traveling away from home at the moment)

U

UnderGrace

an act of desperation by someone "overcome by the devil," as the monk, Martin Luther of the Reformation, described a suicidal act in the movie, "Luther," about his life, can not always be described as purely suicidal, although always grievous, but never beyond the Divine Mercy of the only One who has authority to judge all souls and hearts.

Someone subjected to the cold merciless trauma of being torn from her life of freedom and success by allegedly racist city authority and placed in a lifeless cement tomb to die, is more an act of negligent state institutional homicide, or an execution by default, and can even be termed a form of state murder.
Citizens who have been subjected to institutional trauma, and the families of survivors are prevailing consistently, but they are not compensated enough for their loss. What Citizens who have been subjected to institutional trauma, and the families of survivors are prevailing consistently, but they are not being compensated enough for their loss. What value do you put on a family losing their child?
Be on the alert for those who are trying to cap the amount of legal recovery, so that they don't consider it an "affordable expense."
Kalief Browder knew he could recover millions for his terminal suffering.

This is all speculation, she had attempted suicide before.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
This is all speculation, she had attempted suicide before.
Then they are legally and financially liable to the fullest extent of the law to accommodate her disability, and are responsible for evaluating her record for risk. Although it is a moot point, really. All young people who are not hardened criminals, and who may be first-time "offenders," and who are not accustomed to the severe psychological trauma of institutional shock, should be assumed to be a suicidal risk. Therefore, ALL citizens who have been subjected to this kind of trauma, without any transition from their normal lives, are eligible to recover financially, since it amounts to "cruel and unusual punishment," which is a clear violation of the 8th and 14th amendments (America). The system is also inherently designed to create welfare dependency in a relatively short time due to "institutionalized dependency" that is the result of the psychological dynamics resulting from the "concentration-camp" type mentality, which makes the majority of people unable to return to society, or at least return normally to a productive life. The resulting PTSD and psychological incapacitation also qualifies citizens for legal and financial compensation.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

This event has not happened yet, but we prey "thy Kingdom come"For

Signs are signs, and subject to interpretation. You might interpret it one way, and another person another way.
Another example is that I have said that I believed that God was warning of a Tsunami, but that this does not require a prophetic word, since we should always be ready for this kind of threat, and most people, like myself, are not pro-active (being prepared ahead of time, but only afterwards). So, this morning in the bright, freezing winter sun here that dropped on us here overnight from summer, I woke up in an oriental hotel, and looked at my Bible next to me on the bed;
It was open all night randomly to Mark 13-- about the last days.

"Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with great power and glory." (Mark 13:26).

Yesterday, when I drove out of the hotel entrance, the only way to turn around and head back into town, was--get this--
through the entrance of the National Tsunami Warning Center of NOAA!!

You can decide if this is a valid sign or not.

It was here in my hometown that I had the dream in the mid-1980's of Jesus appearing in the sky and all people turned involuntarily to face Him. I'm not sure of the context or timing--pre-tribulation, post-tribulation, pre-rapture, post-rapture, non-rapture, whatever the case, that's just what I saw...

U

UnderGrace

Then they are legally and financially liable to the fullest extent of the law to accommodate her disability, and are responsible for evaluating her record for risk. Although it is a moot point, really. All young people who are not hardened criminals, and who may be first-time "offenders," and who are not accustomed to the severe psychological trauma of institutional shock, should be assumed to be a suicidal risk. Therefore, ALL citizens who have been subjected to this kind of trauma, without any transition from their normal lives, are eligible to recover financially, since it amounts to "cruel and unusual punishment," which is a clear violation of the 8th and 14th amendments (America). The system is also inherently designed to create welfare dependency in a relatively short time due to "institutionalized dependency" that is the result of the psychological dynamics resulting from the "concentration-camp" type mentality, which makes the majority of people unable to return to society, or at least return normally to a productive life. The resulting PTSD and psychological incapacitation also qualifies citizens for legal and financial compensation.
She did not have a disability.

Are you a mental health professional, are you qualified to diagnose and determine PTSD?

Have you ever worked in a facility with young offenders?

Your information sources are completely biased and unfactual and none of what you have written helps those that are in real need and have truly experienced cruel and unusual punishment.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Signs are signs, and subject to interpretation. You might interpret
it one way, and another person another way.
You have to let the bible interpret the bible.
You are using your own interpretation, not the bibles.

J

Jennie-Mae

She did not have a disability.

Are you a mental health professional, are you qualified to diagnose and determine PTSD?
Okay, but isn’t it a fact that you just diagnosed and determined contrary to what he said, without examining the patient?

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
You have to let the bible interpret the bible.
You are using your own interpretation, not the bibles.
I don't know if it's my calling necessarily to interpret events or dreams, but, just deliver the Good News, and report things I experience.
Aren't we all called as Christians to be messengers (ministers/angels) of the Gospel?
“And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,” (Revelation 14:6).

I had a prophetic dream in 2014 (possibly 2015) around the time of a 6.2 quake in Anchorage on September 25, 2014 with an epicenter near my hometown. When I was jolted awake in the morning, I heard in my mind the words, "Left Behind," and discovered that the re-release of the movie, "left Behind," was about one week later. I went to talk to a pastor about it at a large church, and ran into the same pastor who I also heard randomly speak about his experience at Niagra Falls, near where I was born, and how it reminded him of the power of God. The prophetic dream also at that time, was of a weary eagle flying overhead across the heavens carrying the flag of Israel, and that landed in my apartment yard to rest. It's a little less clear, but there appeared to be another one carrying an unknown flag. I'm going to make one of those random, shoot from the hip, interpretations that "prove-all" hates and say that this could be a symbolic reference to the two witnesses of Revelation, or the two angels flying across the sky in Revelation.

But the Bible does say that people will experience prophetic dreams and visions:
"In the last days,' God says, 'I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men [sons and daughters] will see visions" (Acts 2:17; NLT; biblehub.com) (Brackets added so as not to exclude half of humanity).

And getting back to Larry Krasner, the new District Attorney in Philadelphia, he was sworn in by his wife, a state judge, as told in the "Inquirer"; Posted on January 2nd, 2018 by Chris *Palmer--one month before the Philadelphia Eagles won the Superbowl football game in America. http://www2.philly.com/philly/news/crime/larry-krasner. (*Palmer is my home town).

And someone said that a Superbowl ring isn't symbolic in the bible, but, isn't it? A ring represents a marriage-- and the church is considered the bride of Christ. There is also a comparison that Jesus made in the bible to the 7 virgins who were prepared for the bridegroom (the return of Christ) by having enough olive oil for their lamps which is symbolic of different things that maybe someone else could explain. Also, the first miracle of Jesus, at the request of His mother, Mary who may have been overseeing a family wedding, was to turn water into wine in the town of Cana. The town of Cana is located near the "Valley of Meggido," or "Armageddon," said to be the site of the final battle between good and powers of evil on earth.

So, a football game also represents a "battle," in a way, but not between good and evil, just opposing sport teams. But, it can also still be seen as symbolic. An eagle prevailing in a battle can also be seen as the United States prevailing as one of the primary defenders of Israel, and the flag in the dream of the weary eagle, could represent the eagle is weary, and the time is drawing near for the final rescue of Israel-- and the New Israel (all true Christians), and the New Jerusalem. The weary eagle could represent that God's people, in fact the Lord Himself, is weary of war and suffering in the world, including the suffering of the Jews.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I forgot that the weary eagle in the dream landed in my yard, to signify that I was supposed to write about these events. I wouldn't deny being a weary eagle myself--
But, I flew one once...
An ultralight Eagle, just like this one: eagle2.JPG

But, not in Philadelphia...I'll give you that--
I went to Philadelphia once though--and watched a Philadelphia Philly's baseball game with my cousin and her friend. It was the only professional major league sports game I've ever seen, I believe.
But, I would not be surprised if an asteroid passed the earth that day--

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Okay, but isn’t it a fact that you just diagnosed and determined contrary to what he said, without examining the patient?
Thank-you, Jennie-Mae! For defending Sandra--

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
What you have written here is hardly the full facts of the case, it reads more like high pitched rhetoric

One to make a case for "anti-justice" then stick to the facts, movement towards justice does not come from half-truths and sound bites.
Sometimes movement towards justice begins with an earthquake--
This is one description of the 1964 9.2 "Good Friday," earthquake in the Prince William Sound from the University of Alaska earthquake website: https://earthquake.alaska.edu
"In addition to damage in the epicentral region immediately following the quake, long period seismic waves traveled around the earth for several weeks. Basically the whole earth vibrated (rang) like a church bell during this time."

This quake was the result of the North Pacific sea-floor "plate" shifting northwest, under the Continent north of Middleton Island, which is on the edge of the Aleutian trench, the starting point or epicenter near Esther Island and Eaglek Bay, about 56 miles west of Valdez.

I couldn't find the local newspaper post, but, when I was taking some unfriendly feedback, and when a lot of people were dying in the prisons here and around the country, I prayed for God to send an earthquake to destroy the city complex where these atrocities were happening. I stated simply that, "this is going to happen." Then it was confirmed by a prophetic dream where I saw a huge button suspended over a volcanic range. I downgraded my request to a warning only, but large enough to confirm the witness of the prophetic word. This post and prayer was around the beginning of the New Year--2016--about the same time that Kellsie Green, a young Christian lady who loved to sing and play guitar, was dying in the same pre-trial complex, unknown to me, January 4th-January 10th, 2016.

I also organized a successful Martin Luther King Jr. remembrance--successful because of the devotion of the church that showed up, and the pastor who spoke on very short notice. Martin Luther King Jr. day was January 18th, in 2016.

The earthquake, one of the largest and longest since 1964, at 7.1 Mw, occurred January 24th, 2016, with the epicenter near the volcanic range and Illiamna volcano.
The next day, January 25th, 2016, former President Barack Obama announced that solitary confinement was being banned in federal prisons for juveniles and those with mental health challenges would be sent to secure mental health units.

“Research suggests that solitary confinement has the potential to lead to devastating, lasting psychological consequences,” Mr. Obama wrote. “It has been linked to depression, alienation, withdrawal, a reduced ability to interact with others and the potential for violent behavior. Some studies indicate that it can worsen existing mental illnesses and even trigger new ones.”
https://www.nytimes.com
He also said in a speech in Philadelphia the previous summer, that:
"Mr. Obama called for a bipartisan effort to fix what he called “a broken system” of criminal justice. He said the nation’s prisons were locking up too many Americans for too long, and he expressed particular concern about the system’s bias against young black and Hispanic men."

“It doesn’t make us safer. It’s an affront to our common humanity.”
--Former President Barack Obama

U

UnderGrace

I couldn't find the local newspaper post, but, when I was taking some unfriendly feedback, and when a lot of people were dying in the prisons here and around the country, I prayed for God to send an earthquake to destroy the city complex where these atrocities were happening. I stated simply that, "this is going to happen." Then it was confirmed by a prophetic dream where I saw a huge button suspended over a volcanic range. I downgraded my request to a warning only, but large enough to confirm the witness of the prophetic word. This post and prayer was around the beginning of the New Year--2016--about the same time that Kellsie Green, a young Christian lady who loved to sing and play guitar, was dying in the same pre-trial complex, unknown to me, January 4th-January 10th, 2016.
Okay :cautious:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Any reason why you left out the part where the quake occurred 2-3 weeks later, centered in a volcanic range? One day before solitary confinement of the vulnerable was banned at the federal level, which would pertain to the death of the young lady in the same facility here, who weighed only 80 pounds due to medical trauma of her dependency. She belonged in a hospital, not a prison. She was not a criminal.
I realize this is subjective. But, personally, I see a clear connection between the quake at the same facility, and the people who died there, and the outrage in the community over their treatment and deaths.
And to the divine outrage expressed in an earthquake.
It's just the way I see it, and I feel I have a right to express this view.
Earthquakes have a long history in the Bible.
There was one on the day that Jesus died.
And there was one on the day He rose from the dead.
These two quakes have been researched by scientific means, and there is clear evidence that they occurred on those days.
I'm not going to post the website again right now.

There was also an earthquake when the Angel of the LOrd rescued Peter from the prison:
"Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone's chains came loose." (Acts 12:26).

The same thing happened when Paul and Silas were imprisoned-- (Acts 16:25-34).

"And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.
And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.
But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.
Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,
And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." (Acts 16:25-34).

This doesn't imply that the other prisoners were set free, only Paul and Silas. However, changes likely took place due to the encounter with the power of God. Since the chains of ALL the prisoners were removed, it appears that God considered their treatment to be "cruel and unusual punishment," not that some of them didn't need to be there.

This is why I made the connection between the earthquake here, and the young lady who died in prison during a medical emergency, and all the other people in the news here. This is why justice reform is necessary, and why God favors it. Prisons are for hardened criminals, and to protect society from them, not vulnerable people who need medical care.
Sometimes the system needs a shakedown--

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
The Lord inspired me to add recently, in-spite of the desperate emergency need for justice reforms, ethics reforms, moral reforms, and church reforms, not to mention ecology reforms and the international food and water crisis:
EARTH: THE NEW REFORMATION--2018:
THE NEW MILLENIUM
, IS "ON TIME. ON TRACK. ON TARGET," as far as bi-partisan support, cooperation, and actions, leading to victory over all powers of evil upon the earth, or anywhere else.
They have always lost before, and they always will. Because it's easy to predict a viper:
"Strike mindlessly at anything that moves and is not a viper."
"Repeat."

But the authorities placed on earth, and those who enforce them, though they may be imperfect, are to be honored as long as they reflect the spirit of the Word of God and God's will for the earth.

(Exodus 20:2-17 ESV) THE HOLY BIBLE: (simple/wikipedia.com)

1. “You shall have no other gods before me."
  2. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God and only worthy of worship, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments."
  3. “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.
  4. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, or your servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy."
  5. “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you."
  6. “You shall not kill."
  7. “You shall not commit adultery."
  8. “You shall not steal."
  9. “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."
  10. “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.”
SUBMISSION TO CIVIL AUTHORITIES: 1 PETER 2:13-17

"Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, 14 or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.

For such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men.

[Act] as free men, and do not use your freedom as a covering for evil, but [use it] as bondslaves of God. 17 Honor all men; love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king." (Bible.org; Bob Deffinbaugh, Th.M.).

And Paul:
PAUL AND CIVIL OBEDIENCE IN ROMANS 13:1-7
THE PURPOSE OF THE STUDY

"We live in a generation in which public opinion of those in political leadership is probably at an all time low. There are a number of reasons for this, including what appears to many as a "crisis in character." In any event, this is, generally speaking, the situation. The purpose of this study is to focus on what Paul had to say about authorities in Romans 13 in order that we Christians might better understand how it is that God would have us relate to those whom he, in is his sovereignty, has placed over us."
(Bible.org; Greg Herrick, Th.M., Ph.D.)