The Noahide Laws

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010

Promoting observance with positive efforts>

What do you do about people who don't keep the laws?

There are a few ways that this problem can be addressed in the present time:

1. Torah-faithful individuals and organizations, both Jewish and Noahide, have an obligation to do outreach to Gentiles to educate them about the Seven Noahide Commandments. Through education, and sincere and open communications, more people are going to learn about what these commandments are, and more people will start to observe them. People should be told why (spiritually, morally and intellectually) these commandments should be observed, and what the rewards are (both spiritually and in practical, physical ways) for individuals and societies who keep them.

2. Modern nations have secular civil and criminal codes of law, and a system of courts and law enforcement. These secular laws always include at least a few of the Noahide laws, at least to some extent. For example, it is common to have laws against murder, injury, theft, extortion, rape, incest, cruelty to animals, bribery and perjury. So more and more citizens of each country should invest efforts to ensure that those existing laws which relate to the Noahide Commandments are strenghtened and enforced within the secular court systems.

3. When the Messianic redemption occurs, all the nations will start to keep the Seven Noahide Commandments. To help accomplish this sooner, each person should increase in deeds of goodness and kindness, while observing these commandments, repenting for past transgressions, and expending more effort to learn about the details of these precepts and teach them to others. At this critical time, every second counts!

A

AnandaHya

for or against the Noahide laws?

A

AnandaHya

pardon? question does not compute.
yeah I get that error a lot from you....need a Holy Spirit Reboot, I think there is a virus in the system.

S

silverwind

are you for or against the Noahide Laws ananda? or are you just fishing for the answer?

i don't suppose you like email anymore?
just wondering.... i email you and you don't reply...

A

AnandaHya

interesting. I will share you something someone sent me. I was actually interested in whether you were for or against the laws. sometimes you like posting heresies and I wanted to see if this was one or if you actually believed it. Just skimming it, it sounds like heresy to me but with you.... you like mixing things.

Your tactics of attack attack attack, calling people heretics, telling them that God does not love them and they are not part of the TRUE Church according to Zone is not right. Normally I don't say anything but you don't just do it to me, you've done it to a lot of others. IF they want to step forward and address you they can, but I was sent this email. I'll keep the person identity secret but they can step forward if they like. For their protection, since Zone you scare people with your bullying tactics. You are self righteous and think you are doing God's will but I highly question if your GOD is the God of the Bible, He sounds to legalistic for me and reminds me of the Pharisee's God.

I'll leave it in God's capable hands. you ditch out the "truth" can you handle it when someone speaks it back to YOU?

"Hi AnandaHya; don't mean to say i told you so; But that is not why i'm messaging you. It just really bothers me when i see the spirit of anti-christ getting to any of us

Don't ever kid yourself, that spirit of anti-christ (instead of christ; NOT against) is very strong not only on here, but in all the world right now.

Coming on this site with a 1000% energy, it got knocked down to 100% in one post

Then it took about another 6 months to get to 50%; then almost 6 more months of zone, before i hit 0% and lost it alltogether Yeah i'm laughing, i'm only human.

So in case your wondering why i'm so passive at the moment; its because i'm busy recharging. There are others as well, that i really like on here, that seem to have done the same; one for sure that i know"

S

silverwind

I don't think any Noahide laws will come close to what is "really" going on... perhaps this video is an eye opener for some people who are stuck in a 'theory'.

Sign In

zone

Jun 13, 2010
i don't suppose you like email anymore?
just wondering.... i email you and you don't reply...
the last email i received from you was concerning the Adam & Eve thing.
i look forward to hearing from you SW.

S

silverwind

the last email i received from you was concerning the Adam & Eve thing.
i look forward to hearing from you SW.
ohhhh, i sent others after that :mad:

maybe it went to someone else's mailbox. hmph!

maybe you can pm me your ID once again plz. :)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
interesting. I will share you something someone sent me. I was actually interested in whether you were for or against the laws. sometimes you like posting heresies and I wanted to see if this was one or if you actually believed it. Just skimming it, it sounds like heresy to me but with you.... you like mixing things."
anyone who can read those Laws and think a Christian might remotely be for them is seriously lacking something.

another of your EXPERIMENTS no doubt?

Your tactics of attack attack attack, calling people heretics, telling them that God does not love them and they are not part of the TRUE Church according to Zone is not right. Normally I don't say anything"
rubbish.
you came on here CHANNELING CHRIST claiming He was speaking through you.

but you don't just do it to me, you've done it to a lot of others. IF they want to step forward and address you they can, but I was sent this email. I'll keep the person identity secret but they can step forward if they like."
what intrigue.
what foolishness.

how old are you ananda? 5?

if you have something to say, say it.

if someone else has something to say, they can say it.

i could post the voluminous amounts of pm's i've received about others...but i don't.

that's a child's game. gossipers and backbiters....i speak up front, you don't.

so? no surprise. i know lots of people like you.

For their protection, since Zone you scare people with your bullying tactics. You are self righteous and think you are doing God's will but I highly question if your GOD is the God of the Bible, He sounds to legalistic for me and reminds me of the Pharisee's God."
what?
why....you heretic hunter!:rolleyes:

I'll leave it in God's capable hands. you ditch out the "truth" can you handle it when someone speaks it back to YOU?
sure.
if you mean you, so far i don't see much truth from you.
you claimed to have the "gift" of discernment as well as holding the office of prophetess...but: you have none.

"Hi AnandaHya; don't mean to say i told you so; But that is not why i'm messaging you. It just really bothers me when i see the spirit of anti-christ getting to any of us

Don't ever kid yourself, that spirit of anti-christ (instead of christ; NOT against) is very strong not only on here, but in all the world right now.

Coming on this site with a 1000% energy, it got knocked down to 100% in one post

Then it took about another 6 months to get to 50%; then almost 6 more months of zone, before i hit 0% and lost it alltogether Yeah i'm laughing, i'm only human.

So in case your wondering why i'm so passive at the moment; its because i'm busy recharging. There are others as well, that i really like on here, that seem to have done the same; one for sure that i know"
ummm.....gee: i wonder who this could be?:rolleyes:

are you done ananda?

Last edited:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I don't think any Noahide laws will come close to what is "really" going on... perhaps this video is an eye opener for some people who are stuck in a 'theory'.

Sign In

SW: that link (for me at least) goes to Hotmail sign in.
no video.

could you repost the video link?

S

silverwind

ummm....i don't know what to think of it.
what's your take?
I'm not really sure what to think, I think it is somewhat 'sinister'.. considering the fact that these symbols are so detailed and old. NOt sure why the title tho, perhaps the author of the video assumes the temple (believers) are being destroyed by satan through hybrids? I don't know what to make of it either but thought it was interesting. :)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I'm not really sure what to think, I think it is somewhat 'sinister'.. considering the fact that these symbols are so detailed and old. NOt sure why the title tho, perhaps the author of the video assumes the temple (believers) are being destroyed by satan through hybrids? I don't know what to make of it either but thought it was interesting. :)
well there's no question whatsoever the "scientists" (perverts) are creating chimeras.

Cows produce 'human' breast milk due to genetic modification: report
Cows produce 'human' breast milk due to genetic modification: report - New York Daily News

Monday, 21 August, 2000, 13:16 GMT 14:16 UK
GM goat spins web based future

Modified goat milk will contain web protein
A goat that produces spider's web protein is about to revolutionise the materials industry.

Stronger and more flexible than steel, spider silk offers a lightweight alternative to carbon fibre.
BBC News | SCI/TECH | GM goat spins web based future

Genetically modified food

Jump to: navigation, search
Genetically modified foods (or GM foods) are foods derived from genetically modified organisms. Genetically modified organisms have had specific changes introduced into their DNA by genetic engineering techniques. These techniques are much more precise[1] than mutagenesis (mutation breeding) where an organism is exposed to radiation or chemicals to create a non-specific but stable change. Other techniques by which humans modify food organisms include selective breeding; plant breeding, and animal breeding, and somaclonal variation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_food

HUH?
wat kinda conspearasy thierist are ya zone?

who would do sumpin like that?

~ the usual suspects Bud.

Monsanto, Gemalto, ThyssenKrupp, LFP, Rothschild: Intellectual Property

Monsanto Co., the world’s largest seed company, was sued by the state of West Virginia for allegedly refusing to cooperate with an attorney general’s probe into the sale of soybeans that can withstand Roundup weed killer.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-10-26/monsanto-thyssenkrupp-rothschild-intellectual-property.html

zone

Jun 13, 2010
THE NOAHIDE LAWS

The scholars stated, A heathen is executed for the violation of four precepts [including idolatry]. But is a heathen executed for idolatry? Surely it has been taught: With respect to idolatry, such acts for which a Jewish court decrees sentence of death [on Jewish delinquents] are forbidden to the heathen. This implies that they are merely forbidden, but their violation is not punished by death! — R. Nahman b. Isaac answered: Their prohibition is their death sentence.29

Footnote 29. I.e., in speaking of heathens, when the Tanna teaches that they are forbidden to do something, he ipso facto teaches that it is punishable by death; for only in speaking of Jews is it necessary to distinguish between prohibition and punishment.

- Sanhedrin 57a (Babylonian Talmud)

Babylonian Talmud: Tractate Sanhedrin

S

silverwind

yah all this is disgusting... i wonder if the cow "human" milk comes with a blankey as a package deal :D
the dude in the video was going a big deeper though as he outlined the hyroglyphs of old egyptian symbolism...

zone

Jun 13, 2010
yah all this is disgusting... i wonder if the cow "human" milk comes with a blankey as a package deal :D
the dude in the video was going a big deeper though as he outlined the hyroglyphs of old egyptian symbolism...
ehehehe. blankie....haha:)

well, the egyptians were into the weird stuff big time.

the Mystery Schools just carry all the secret info forward...hidden in plain view.

but we know we got trouble on the horizon when they're not hiding anymore.

Palace of Peace and Reconciliation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palace of Peace and Reconciliation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

zone

Jun 13, 2010

SW:
if you haven't seen this video series yet, i recommend it SERIOUSLY.
its all in there, right up to the NOAHIDE LAWS at the end.
lemme know what you think.
z

The Seventh Day Abomination (The SDA Mystery Babylon Connection) Part 1 of 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIvZ0GnWj_4