The only way?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jesus_be4_religion

Christ is the path paved by God there is no other way to know him. A Buddhist,Muslim,Indian,etc, cant describe God because they cant know him unless through Christ.Which brings me to the topic of putting stipulations on being Christian. Don't steal from God's sacrifice by claiming someone who believes Christ died for their sins on the cross is not Christian if they believe this or that. Then you are saying the knowledge you possess is the way and not Christ and you are leading people astray.

May 21, 2009
Jesus is the only way to the Father, to heaven. Christian is OK word to me. Means I believe in Jesus.

C

charisenexcelcis

Even when we boil it down to the most basic element, all who place their trust in Jesus Christ shall be saved, we imply much more: Who is Jesus Christ? How is this salvation possible? What does it mean to place trust in Him? What am I trusting Him for? Outside of espousing universalism, it is difficult, perhaps impossible to not eventually end up with theology.

Feb 3, 2010
Even when we boil it down to the most basic element, all who place their trust in Jesus Christ shall be saved, we imply much more: Who is Jesus Christ? How is this salvation possible? What does it mean to place trust in Him? What am I trusting Him for? Outside of espousing universalism, it is difficult, perhaps impossible to not eventually end up with theology.
I love the idea of universalism - too bad it is not true.....

Feb 17, 2010
Christ is the path paved by God there is no other way to know him. A Buddhist,Muslim,Indian,etc, cant describe God because they cant know him unless through Christ.Which brings me to the topic of putting stipulations on being Christian. Don't steal from God's sacrifice by claiming someone who believes Christ died for their sins on the cross is not Christian if they believe this or that. Then you are saying the knowledge you possess is the way and not Christ and you are leading people astray.
The problem is not calling people non-Christian, it's saying that you have to be a Christian to be saved.