The opposite of the corny jokes thread. Funny jokes thread.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 21, 2012
There is a corny jokes thread on here. Why someone would want to make a thread for corny jokes is beyond me. So I decided to make a Funny jokes thread. If you are a funny person then I invite you to my thread to make us laugh. If you are not funny please do not post here. Thank you.

M

Miri

One man's corny is another man's foot problem :p

What are the fastest forms of communication.

1) Telephone
2) Television
3) Telewoman

M

Miri

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly.
But when they lit a fire in the craft it sank, proving once and for all,
that you can't have your kayak and heat it.

T

Tinuviel

Well, I think corny jokes are funny...I'll refrain from posting :D

Dec 9, 2011
There is a corny jokes thread on here. Why someone would want to make a thread for corny jokes is beyond me. So I decided to make a Funny jokes thread. If you are a funny person then I invite you to my thread to make us laugh. If you are not funny please do not post here. Thank you.
First I would like to say a few words about my friend Donald Trump.

Okay,he's not really my friend.

M

missy2014

One man's corny is another man's foot problem :p

What are the fastest forms of communication.

1) Telephone
2) Television
3) Telewoman
this is so funny I could sneeze

M

missy2014

If you are not funny please do not post here. Thank you".

XD that is funny do we have a funny test? I'm just kidding

PepperJack

Nov 19, 2011

In my most humble of humbliest opinion, Mr Phil38111, I think that you get more laugh per serving for a corny joke thread than what you would a funny joke thread. But the only way to find out is to have a contest between us. Let do 10 jokes each, and the one who gets the most comments per joke wins. And the winner gets to go to the white house after Donald Trump wins the presidency and tell him our jokes!
That's my second most humble of humbliest opinion, that Donald will win. Are you ready for the challenge?
PepperJack, "the who started the corny joke thread".
P.S. The winner is going to have to make his own plans and pay his own way to the white house to see the Donald!

Feb 21, 2012
In my most humble of humbliest opinion, Mr Phil38111, I think that you get more laugh per serving for a corny joke thread than what you would a funny joke thread. But the only way to find out is to have a contest between us. Let do 10 jokes each, and the one who gets the most comments per joke wins. And the winner gets to go to the white house after Donald Trump wins the presidency and tell him our jokes!
That's my second most humble of humbliest opinion, that Donald will win. Are you ready for the challenge?
PepperJack, "the who started the corny joke thread".
P.S. The winner is going to have to make his own plans and pay his own way to the white house to see the Donald!
Alrightey. But I'm not funny enuff to participate. Plus I'm lazy. So I guess I will just sit and watch who wins.

SovereignGrace

Dec 28, 2016
I shot an elephant in my pajamas last night. How he got there I'll never know..