The People We Meet

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flight316

In our lives we meet so many people over the years. All the people that we meet, were we destined or supposed to meet them. If so, then why.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Idk, but a friend I have, that I really have no clue why we became such good friends, it just happened... I am witnessing to him about Christ and man... I know that this is why our friendship is there...

R

reject-tech

I think so. As to why, I believe every person I have ever met changed me in some way. Even if it's just a little.
At a minimum, I think I observe something about them and decide either "I would like to emulate that trait" or "I would not like to emulate that trait"

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
In our lives we meet so many people over the years. All the people that we meet, were we destined or supposed to meet them. If so, then why.
I don't know if I but into the idea that everyone I have met in my life was "destiny." Guess it depends on your definition of "meet." That can have a fairly broad connotation, or more narrowed. I would need a more clear idea of what you mean by "meet" before I could offer any ideas.

God bless