The politics of Gay rights.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

The topic of the thread is the so called "gay agenda". Do you have proof that gay sex, or any sexual behavior is linked to gun violence?

Im not seeing the bread crumbs there,what point did I miss?

S

Society

I'm not seeing the bread crumbs there,what point did I miss?
The topic of the thread is "The Politics of gay Rights". My post was:

If only "Christians" were one tenth as concerned about gun violence as they were about what (whom) their neighbors were doing there wouldn't be a gun violence epidemic.
In context of the thread's topic, clearly when I said this I was referring to their neighbors sexual behavior.

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
Can some one correct me or support me on this ,,,,Matt. 5 -
[SUP]17 [/SUP]Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.[SUP]18 [/SUP]For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.[SUP]19 [/SUP]Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. The Messiah did not free any of the Lost Sheep from the Laws of Moses [eg] marital , dietary , business , burial etc , He offered Grace and an option to the letter of the law ,,, meaning the injuried party could get his right though the use of the law or he could forgive [eg] your best friend accidentally kill your brother you were there you witness the death and it was an accident the law is a life for a life , by way of Grace [ forgiveness ] you could spare your best friend life ..IE,

There are a lot of people out there trying to put Gentile Christians under the Mosaic Law. The Best thing I can put out there to demonstrate that this does not for the most part apply to them is this Leviticus 15:31. This shows that the Israelites had to do these things to keep the very presence of God from killing them WHILE he was in their camp and Temple. He is no Longer Directly in their presence anymore so doing these things is just ceremonial without purpose now. God is with us in the Holy Ghost now and the Temple is now our bodies. The 10 Commandments should be observed by those who Love God but to do it out of Legalism and not True Love and Respect to God is meaningless. There is one thing I disagree on concerning the 10 commandments, That the Sabbath has to be observed on a particular day of the week. This is not True and Just Legalism. Remember to observe the "Spirit" of the Law and not the Legal aspect of it. There are more Children in Heaven than Lawyers I dare say so don't be a Legalist. Worship God with the heart of a Child and you'll do fine.

K

kaylagrl

The topic of the thread is "The Politics of gay Rights". My post was:

In context of the thread's topic, clearly when I said this I was referring to their neighbors sexual behavior.

We tend to miss each others point a lot. I understand you were talking about their sexual behavior. My point was if we are to be concerned about guns we would also have to be concerned about what our neighbors are doing. This young man had mental issues and that seems to be the case in a lot of these situations. The Vegas shooter was stockpiling guns. So we'd also have to be concerned about our neighbors behavior then too.

Irregardless of that I don't care what my neighbor does sexually. I vote the way I want to see the country go and others do the same. I disagree with homosexuality but what someone does in their personal life doesn't bother me.