The rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2009
I have all the history necessary to prove the case
Is this the same kind of "proof" you have to support your claims that gravity doesn't exist? lol.

C

Cup-of-Ruin

Is this the same kind of "proof" you have to support your claims that gravity doesn't exist? lol.
Mate, Gravitas theory whether Newtonian or Einsteinian, is theory, neither Newton or Einstein agree on the fundamentals of what Gravity is, and neither believed that their theory was in fact accurate and correct, they put forward a theory, that is all! No one is denying that objects fall to the earth, what is disputed and theorized about is why?????

My point in ragard to rapture would be that Gravity can be overcome, 'rapture' and ascension are anti-gravity, they defy gravity and as a believer I believe this is possible which makes gravity theory which is already flawed, no longer a universal law, the fact that it can be defeated and has been, is my point.

Jan 8, 2009
Massless objects such as spirits, angels, are not confined to gravity which only acts upon objects with mass.

C

Cup-of-Ruin

Massless objects such as spirits, angels, are not confined to gravity which only acts upon objects with mass.
Jesus had a full body ascension, so did Enoch and for a a Christian it will be in their own body that they meet the Lord in the sky after those days of tribulation.

Jan 8, 2009
They were carried up by angels or in chariots probably.

it will be in their own body that they meet the Lord in the sky after those days of tribulation.
The harvesting angels remember? People are taken away. They are not ascending up to heaven by their own anti-gravity ability lol.

C

Cup-of-Ruin

They were carried up by angels or in chariots probably.

The harvesting angels remember? People are taken away. They are not ascending up to heaven by their own anti-gravity ability lol.
How did the Lord walk on water? He defied gravity, a force that to us humans is misunderstood, it is not a universal law it can be broken, the Lord's 'chariots' are anti-gravity as well, look, there is no need to doubt this, it is simply the case and as I said Newton and Einstein do not state that their different theories are absolute law and truth, it is theory, that is all.

Jan 8, 2009
How did the Lord walk on water? He defied gravity, a force that to us humans is misunderstood, it is not a universal law it can be broken, the Lord's 'chariots' are anti-gravity as well, look, there is no need to doubt this, it is simply the case and as I said Newton and Einstein do not state that their different theories are absolute law and truth, it is theory, that is all.
Yes gravity is a theory. If you figure out how to do it like Jesus did, let me know.

L

Lindqvist

That is the abbey of Glastonbury, built out of stone upon the site where Joseph of Arimathaea built the first church, out of mud brick, I have already told you that Joseph built the first church in AD37, the only dispute could be for a AD63 date of the first mission to the Britons, that is the only dispute, but we have the martyrdom of the Apostle Simon Zeletos on May the 10th AD44 supported by the Greek Orthodox and Cardinal Baronius. I have all the history necessary to prove the case.

See above.
You fail to disprove the fact that the earliest signs of human settlement is shown as late as 540. Actually you just ignored answering that part.

And that Gravity doesn't exists that is just ... well. Obviously reasoning is beyond you. But the fact that single incidents that defy the laws of gravity does actually not disprove the laws themselves. As theories there always exists possibilities for fluctuations or single incidents. Just because we can't prove it YET doesn't mean that the laws aren't working.
And using Jesus to disprove gravity is like saying there is no sickness because Jesus could heal it. There is no death because Jesus could overcome it. There is no air because Jesus could ascend. There is no pain because Jesus could carry the cross.
He overcame those obstacles, he did not remove them from existance.

Aug 11, 2009
Watchman has already covered this quite well. I might add that there are 8 years at the end, not 7. 7 years of tribulations (trying of saints) for the 70th week of Danial and 1 year for the day of the Lord (year of wrath of earth and marriage supper in heaven). Isa 63:4 For the day of vengeance was in my heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. This 8th year you see referred to as when the sun is darkened and the moom turned to blood. You can get a very good overview of this at www.unleavenedbreadministries.org and look for the Hidden Manna videos, they are free to download or they will mail them to you for free.

Aug 13, 2009
Proofs of a Post-Trib Rapture

Proof #1: Matthew 24:29-31
Jesus clearly states that he comes Immediately after the Tribulation.

Proof #2: Mark 13:24-27
Jesus again says he comes after the tribulation.

Proof #3: 2 Thess. 2:1-10
Paul says that the gathering and the coming of Jesus comes after the falling away and the man of sin (Antichrist) be revealed.

Proof #4: 1 Cor. 15:52
Paul tells us that we are changed (raptured) at the last trump.

Proof #5: Prov. 10:30
Tells us that the righteous shall not be removed.

Proof #6: John 17:15
Jesus prayed that we be not taken out of the world.

Proof #7: Acts 14:22
We are told that we must through much triblaution enter the kingdom of God.

Proof #8: Matt. 13:30
The tares are reaped first and not the wheat.

Proof #9: Heb. 9:28
Tells us that Christ comes only once!

Proof #10: Prov. 3:25-26
Tells us that the Lord will keep us from being taken.

Proof #11: John 16:13
Jesus told us we shall have tribulation.

Proof #12: Rev. 7:14
Tells us we come out of great tribulation.

Proof #13: Dan. 7:21 & Rev. 13:7
Tells us the Antichrist will make war with the saints. How can the Antichrist make war with us if we are not here?

Proof #14: John 11:24
Martha says to Jesus that her brother (Lazurus) shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. The Last Day is when Jesus comes and the dead in Christ rise first!

Proof #15: Matt. 13:39
Jesus said the harvest (gathering/rapture) is the end of the world.

Proof #16: John 6:39, 40, 44, 54
Jesus said he shall raise him up in the last day.

Proof #17: Rev. 13:15
Tells us that that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. It is the Christians who will not worship the image of the Beast or take the Mark of the Beast.

Proof #18: Rev. 6:2
The rider of this white horse is the Antichrist and he comes before Jesus Christ. Jesus is not the rider of this white horse because Jesus is the one opening the Seven Seals. Jesus is the rider of the white horse in Rev. 19:11-16.

Proof #19: Rev. 6:11
The souls under the altar are told to rest for a little season until their fellowservants and brethern that should be killed as they were should be fulfilled. We are their fellowservants and brethern that are going to be killed for refusing to worship the Antichrist or take his mark.

Proof #20: Rev. 12:12
Warns us "Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." Why are we being warned if we are not going to be here? Because we will be here and the wrath of Satan is Great Tribulation. And Satan will cause the Antichrist, False Prophet and the Antichrist's Army to persecute us and kill us. (Christians)

Proof #21: Matt. 24, Mark 13 & Like 21
Jesus warned us of wars, pestilences, earthquakes, false prophets, famines, hatred, and we are seeing all these things now.

I'M A POST-TRIBBER!!!!!!!
:)

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Proof #21: Matt. 24, Mark 13 & Like 21
Jesus warned us of wars, pestilences, earthquakes, false prophets, famines, hatred, and we are seeing all these things now.
So are you saying we are facing the Great tribulation now? If so, when did it start? :confused:

I believe those passages are referring to the signs of the end times, which we are now experiencing, not the Great tribulation.

Apr 23, 2009
I'M A POST-TRIBBER!!!!!!! :)
Woohooo, it is good to know that more and more of us are learning the truth of the post trib rapture as the time of trouble draws near. Let us all prepare ourselves accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.