The Reply to a Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
During the night I was talking to our Father, and I asked Him if He would tell me something about Jesus in my morning reading and Word study. I believe His reply was direct in my Hebrew study this morning. I will include the Hebrew for any Body members who study Hebrew as do I. From this excerpt from Jeremiah I am blessed to be reminded that we are in Egypt and God will gather us on His day, amen.

(Jer 23:5 [KJV])

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

(Jer 23:6 [KJV])

In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this
[is] his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

(Jer 23:7 [KJV])

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

(Jer 23:8 [KJV])

But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

(

Jer 23:5 [HiSB])

הִנֵּ֨ה יָמִ֤ים בָּאִים֙ נְאֻם־ יְהוָ֔ה וַ·הֲקִמֹתִ֥י לְ·דָוִ֖ד צֶ֣מַח צַדִּ֑יק וּ·מָ֤לַךְ מֶ֙לֶךְ֙ וְ·הִשְׂכִּ֔יל וְ·עָשָׂ֛ה מִשְׁפָּ֥ט וּ·צְדָקָ֖ה בָּ·אָֽרֶץ׃

(
Jer 23:6 [HiSB])

בְּ·יָמָי·ו֙ תִּוָּשַׁ֣ע יְהוּדָ֔ה וְ·יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל יִשְׁכֹּ֣ן לָ·בֶ֑טַח וְ·זֶה־ שְּׁמ֥·וֹ אֲ*ֽשֶׁר־ יִקְרְא֖·וֹ יְהוָ֥ה ׀ צִדְקֵֽ·נוּ׃ ס

(
Jer 23:7 [HiSB])

לָכֵ֛ן הִנֵּֽה־ יָמִ֥ים בָּאִ֖ים נְאֻם־ יְהוָ֑ה וְ·לֹא־ יֹ֤אמְרוּ עוֹד֙ חַי־ יְהוָ֔ה אֲשֶׁ֧ר הֶעֱלָ֛ה אֶת־ בְּנֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מֵ·אֶ֥רֶץ מִצְרָֽיִם׃

(
Jer 23:8 [HiSB])

כִּ֣י אִם־ חַי־ יְהוָ֗ה אֲשֶׁ֣ר הֶעֱלָה֩ וַ·אֲשֶׁ֨ר הֵבִ֜יא אֶת־ זֶ֨רַע בֵּ֤ית יִשְׂרָאֵל֙ מֵ·אֶ֣רֶץ צָפ֔וֹנָ·ה וּ·מִ·כֹּל֙ הָֽ·אֲרָצ֔וֹת אֲשֶׁ֥ר הִדַּחְתִּ֖י·ם שָׁ֑ם וְ·יָשְׁב֖וּ עַל־ אַדְמָתָֽ·ם׃ ס

P

psychomom

"The Lord our Righteousness"...

words of great hope and encouragement! ♥

zone

Jun 13, 2010
"The Lord our Righteousness"...

words of great hope and encouragement! ♥
Ezekiel 48:35
The circumference of the city shall be 18,000 cubits. And the name of the city from that time on shall be, The LORD Is There.”

love you El...:)
peace and grace and blessings to you and yours,
kath

P

psychomom

Ezekiel 48:35
The circumference of the city shall be 18,000 cubits. And the name of the city from that time on shall be, The LORD Is There.”

love you El...:)
peace and grace and blessings to you and yours,
kath
more Christmas words I hadn't connected. :)

i love you right back! ♥

C

CRC

“And when they have finished their witnessing, the wild beast that ascends out of the abyss will make war with them and conquer them and kill them. And their corpses will be on the broad way of the great city which is in a spiritual sense called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was also impaled. And those of the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their corpses for three and a half days, and they do not let their corpses be laid in a tomb. And those dwelling on the earth rejoice over them and enjoy themselves, and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those dwelling on the earth.”—Revelation 11:7-10.

K

Karraster

I don't know how this turned into a Christmas thread, don't get that connection, but wanted to say I have had Jeremiah on my mind these last few days. What I've been thinking about was how he kept telling them to turn to the Lord. His safety or Earthly desires was nothing compared to acting in obedience to God. They did not listen. So thanks for posting this! Jeremiah has always been an encouragement to me in my walk of faith.