The search for a new avatar

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 1, 2016
My username gets read as GrumpyCat sometimes. That's fine. It could be worse.

I'm embracing it. I changed my avatar, but I found a few funny meme pictures while I was looking:

no.jpeg
mornings.jpg
awake.jpg

S

sealabeag

For the low low fee of $50 I will let you have this high quality rendering of a grumpy-crumpet-cat, without the watermark. Please forward me your credit card details/bank account. Thank you.

grumpycat.jpg

E

ember

I like crumpets....the grumpy one must have been in the toaster too long?

save it with real butter...sweet butter...not the salty stuff :p

D

Depleted

Grumpy Cat! It's so you. Although, I already miss the relaxed chain-smoking chimp. I suspect you can do Grumpy Cat avatar updates more often the chimp updates though. lol

C

coby2

Huh?

article-0-18D523AE00000578-937_306x423.jpg

C

coby2

dfd4a1de49c7fa35c62db9c98587bc10.jpg

Dec 15, 2015
I think,you can find a many Christians avatars online.Of course,its look very nice,but Its the dependent what's you like.

Dec 15, 2015
Christian-Cross-3D.jpg Its look nice to.

Apr 1, 2016
Grumpy Cat! It's so you. Although, I already miss the relaxed chain-smoking chimp. I suspect you can do Grumpy Cat avatar updates more often the chimp updates though. lol
I like the chimp too. I've got a lot of choices. I wonder if I could just change the username to GrumpyCat and be done with it. My personality is kind of similar to that kitty.

G

GaryA

I wonder if I could just change the username to GrumpyCat and be done with it.
You can. However, they do not simply change the name of your current account.

~ You must pay $5 to the site.

~ Your current account / name will be deleted.

~ You will have to open the new account yourself.

( I believe I have all of that right... )

The name 'GrumpyCat' does not appear to be currently taken...

:)

G

GaryA

You can. However, they do not simply change the name of your current account.

~ You must pay $5 to the site.

~ Your current account / name will be deleted.

~ You will have to open the new account yourself.

( I believe I have all of that right... )

The name 'GrumpyCat' does not appear to be currently taken...

Please see rule #8 on the Christian Chat Rules page.

G

GaryA

"Well --- that is -- if you don't get banned first..." :D :p :eek: ;) :eek:

And, speaking of new avatars...

My new avatar is a 'selfie' of me making a face at the camera while it was in multiple-shot mode ( 10 at a time ). While trying to create a "suitable" picture for an avatar to put on CC -- out of 60 shots - most of them 'normal' smile-and-take-a-picture type shots -- this one turned out to be the best-of-the-bunch. Go figure...

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Silly fool got himself banned. lol