The state of the world

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Oh yes, I missed one... I shoulda taken that $100 I spent on becoming a lifetime member here and put it in the stock market! C'mon riches! I wanna be a fat cat now!

N

NoNameMcgee

Oh yes, I missed one... I shoulda taken that $100 I spent on becoming a lifetime member here and put it in the stock market! C'mon riches! I wanna be a fat cat now!

.....right....

ill pray for you ricky

personally i dont think youre a "moron"

im not sure if you suggested thats what i thought in your previous post

but i do know you have some core truths of the gospel wrong.....

and your last 4 - points statement was a false argument against beliefs i doubt anyone on this whole site would stand by

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Have you read this thread (and others like it)?

And obviously I never employ sarcasm ;)

Or take things to their logical extreme

Dec 12, 2013
What? You guys and your moronic ideas have convinced me! My 55 years of study (3 in Bible college) and experience mean nothing if I don't share the same opinion as you. Obviously I am wrong! I was also stupid and a criminal for feeding starving people and providing the sick medicines against their countries laws! What an idiot I was, I should have let them starve and die!! And I do feel much better now that I am free to call your ideas ignorant, altho again obviously I'm the ignorant one here! And lastly, what a relief to know that I may freely swing my sword at fellow believers ... is that right, can I still call someone who doesn't believe the same way I do a 'believer'? Altho obviously again they are not if they believe something else. And yes! I will be more than happy to help D's osas thread reach 100,000 pages! That's what they are here for, right?

You're right! There is great freedom in grace! The truth (or at least your truth) has truly set me free!

See you scumbags in the next thread! (That's not going to offend you is it? You did say that was perfectly acceptable)

Oh, and D ... I was going to confess that I have actually been yanking your chain. I was going to apologize for that. But since it's not wrong, why should I?
You know they sell diapers at Walmart right.....or depends......which ever......funny thing....most time confronted error results in anger and mouthy responses....take the Pharisees of old.........your response is hilariously tragic and has been hostile from the first address....by the way.....1 year, 10 years, 55 years or 1000 years of study does not necessarily equate to being correct.................

N

NoNameMcgee

Have you read this thread (and others like it)?

And obviously I never employ sarcasm ;)

Or take things to their logical extreme
lol

ricky....

you sir are one unique individual
:sneaky:

one thing we can agree on

is the fact this fallen world is looking pretty bad right now

and christians are going to be targeted more and more from the looks of things

even much of my own family now look at me as some strange crazy person at times

just because i believe the bible is literal where it doesnt suggest otherwise

(which means i do not believe in evolution, and am not troubled by worldly things and share what God provides to me with strangers or neighbors or the needy or brothers and sisters)

i no longer swear and try my best to avoid lying even if it makes me look bad
or if someone holds a grudge against me because of it

the main issue i had with your OP is
well....
to me it sounded like a shame tactic typically used by leftist people to try and make someone step down from a position ... not using logic
or reason
or truth

but attempting to play on guilt

"oh you guys who believe in eternal security better be right because not only will the blood of others be on your hands but you just might not make it"
type of message

i DO believe the bible
i do NOT come from belief in eternal security

i come from being "catholic" for a couple months to "baptist" for a couple months to athiest for over 15 years

to a sinless perfectionist when i was convicted of my own sin and God called me

then in time He broke that false gospel of works salvation from me

and gave me assurance in His promises

(which include being kept BY Him)

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
You know they sell diapers at Walmart right.....or depends......which ever......funny thing....most time confronted error results in anger and mouthy responses....take the Pharisees of old.........your response is hilariously tragic and has been hostile from the first address....by the way.....1 year, 10 years, 55 years or 1000 years of study does not necessarily equate to being correct.................
You are right, any amount of study that does not result in agreement with your opinions is obviously faulty! What a waste of my time that was.

And I'm not really hostile - sarcastic yes. But when real answers are ignored ($50 to the charity of your choice if you can find one post in any thread in which I said we weren't going thru the tribulation) what tha heck why bother?

Dec 12, 2013
You are right, any amount of study that does not result in agreement with your opinions is obviously faulty! What a waste of my time that was.

And I'm not really hostile - sarcastic yes. But when real answers are ignored ($50 to the charity of your choice if you can find one post in any thread in which I said we weren't going thru the tribulation) what tha heck why bother?
First...I never indicated your first post and have on more than one occasion stood corrected by other members on this site....something that alludes you....

Second...I already said that I agree with you on your second point and even qualified it by saying "MY BAD" which you obviously missed due to blind anger....

Unlike you....when proven wrong or a statement I have made is wrong....I have no problem owning up to it.....

AngelFrog

Feb 16, 2015
There are times when it is right to break the law -- when God's law supersedes the laws of men (Acts 4:19). So if a despot was trying to starve out his people and made a law against feeding them, then it would be right to break that law.
Amen. You Tube - Some states are making it illegal to feed the homeless. Churches included.
https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=...ery=illegal+for+church+group+to+feed+homeless

I remember a report last year where a church group were confronted by police for this very thing. The excuse that was made, which was laugh out lout ridiculous, there was no way to guarantee pre-made foods provided were made in sanitary conditions.