The valley

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mulehide

We often want all mountain top experiences. I grew up near the Rocky Mountains and on top is beautiful yes but also cold and barren and nothing can grow. The valley, however, is warm and peaceful usually with a gentle stream flowing through. Trees and flowers alike grow strong and lovely and signs of life are abundant. Maybe we, myself included, should more cherish our time in the valley.

Dec 19, 2009
Maybe we need to develop patience. I suppose one of my weaknesses is that I’m not as patient as I ought to be.

G

greatkraw

i always wanted to be a doctor but i didnt have the patients:)

L

lighthousejohn

We often want all mountain top experiences. I grew up near the Rocky Mountains and on top is beautiful yes but also cold and barren and nothing can grow. The valley, however, is warm and peaceful usually with a gentle stream flowing through. Trees and flowers alike grow strong and lovely and signs of life are abundant. Maybe we, myself included, should more cherish our time in the valley.
Metaphorically speaking, The Mountain top reflectss high points in our walk with God and the valley reflects the low points. Realistically, we walk somewhere in between and some of us walk continously in the valleys. Seeking the mountain top is good for us to do but it is dependent upon God to give us that experience. All that we can do is prepare ourselves in service, praise and worship while waiting for God.

The 23rd Psam tells us that when we walk through the Valley of the Shadow of death, God is with. So we should cherish the valley because we know that God is with us.

O

oopsies

-_- piracy... and encouraged here? -_-; come on, adrian.

G

greatkraw

-_- piracy... and encouraged here? -_-; come on, adrian.

sorry?

do you own a vcr(or equivalent)?

do you record things and watch them later?

do you record things and let others watch them later?

so what is your point?

I used to record things off tv in england and send them to australia

it is much easier now

O

oopsies

sorry?

do you own a vcr(or equivalent)?

do you record things and watch them later?

do you record things and let others watch them later?

so what is your point?

I used to record things off tv in england and send them to australia

it is much easier now
No to all the above. :)

O

oopsies

I should clarify, I do not mind nor do I care if you do this at home. That's your choice. But it is commonly looked as piracy and on a Christian forum... well, it doesn't paint a very nice picture. It's like swearing on the forums. I believe it's not permitted? I can't recall but even so, I know Christians swear - I hear it all the time around me but honestly, it really doesn't show the love of Christ. Let the Holy Spirit convict you, if It doesn't, then whatever. To me, theft is theft. *shrug*