There will be no last day judgement for the elect.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
You are the one taking that position. Do the wicked contract cancer? Do the wicked suffer the loss of a child to horrible diseases?

God allows sin to manifest in the bodies of all men that the consequences of sin may be made manifest.

Do the good and the wicked age and become infirmed?

Now stop with this foolishness. The wicked see God moving and reject Him because they understand but do not like what they understand.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
So, is Ps 73 also going into your bucket along with 1 Cor 2:14 of scriptures that you don't understand, so you avoid trying to explain them? The wicked do not die in their youth as the elect sometimes do. God does not chasten them until the last day and leaves them to their own destruction. This action from God is because he does not love them. Quit throwing scriptures in your (don't understand) bucket, and at least try to explain them as best you can.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
So, is Ps 73 also going into your bucket along with 1 Cor 2:14 of scriptures that you don't understand, so you avoid trying to explain them? The wicked do not die in their youth as the elect sometimes do. God does not chasten them until the last day and leaves them to their own destruction. This action from God is because he does not love them. Quit throwing scriptures in your (don't understand) bucket, and at least try to explain them as best you can.
Do not let reality cloud your delusion.

The Lord compels me to show compassion toward you. Every time someone shows you the truth from the scriptures you reject them dismissing them as having no Spiritual understanding. That is the same thing as condemning them as unsaved. That is indeed reckless and foolish behavior. By the same measure with which you judge others you will be judged.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
Do not let reality cloud your delusion.

The Lord compels me to show compassion toward you. Every time someone shows you the truth from the scriptures you reject them dismissing them as having no Spiritual understanding. That is the same thing as condemning them as unsaved. That is indeed reckless and foolish behavior. By the same measure with which you judge others you will be judged.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
I think that I have made the comment in several of my posts that I think you and most of all who are on this forum are children of God and bound for heaven, I also know that you have indicated that you think that I am lost eternally. So, who is being reckless and exhibiting foolish behavior?

notuptome

May 17, 2013
I think that I have made the comment in several of my posts that I think you and most of all who are on this forum are children of God and bound for heaven, I also know that you have indicated that you think that I am lost eternally. So, who is being reckless and exhibiting foolish behavior?
What you profess does not match with what the bible teaches. We shall know them by their fruits. If the fruit is not of the Holy Spirit they are not of God.

You will make progress in coming to a saving knowledge of Christ when you choose to obey the gospel call. You cannot save yourself but you must heed the gospel call.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
What you profess does not match with what the bible teaches. We shall know them by their fruits. If the fruit is not of the Holy Spirit they are not of God.

You will make progress in coming to a saving knowledge of Christ when you choose to obey the gospel call. You cannot save yourself but you must heed the gospel call.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
If the fruits that we know them by is not the fruits of the Spirit as listed in Gal 5, then what do you think the fruits are that we know them by? Your false doctrine is that you think you must have a part in eternally saving yourself and saving others, such as me. The true doctrine is that God does not need your help in eternally saving me, or anyone else. He has all power to accomplish all of his will. Your false doctrine says that God's will is that all mankind is to be eternally saved, but he just is not able to accomplish his will. You worship a very limited God who has no power.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
If the fruits that we know them by is not the fruits of the Spirit as listed in Gal 5, then what do you think the fruits are that we know them by? Your false doctrine is that you think you must have a part in eternally saving yourself and saving others, such as me. The true doctrine is that God does not need your help in eternally saving me, or anyone else. He has all power to accomplish all of his will. Your false doctrine says that God's will is that all mankind is to be eternally saved, but he just is not able to accomplish his will. You worship a very limited God who has no power.
Keep on beating that dead horse. Election is not part of the gospel.

1 Cor 15:1 ¶ Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Paul dis not preach that salvation was only to the elect. For Paul the elect would have been Israel not the Gentiles.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
Keep on beating that dead horse. Election is not part of the gospel.

1 Cor 15:1 ¶ Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Paul dis not preach that salvation was only to the elect. For Paul the elect would have been Israel not the Gentiles.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
Are you also going to deny that the bible speaks about God's elect and put all of those scriptures in your bucket? I have told you many times that the Greek interpretation of Salvation, saved, saving, save, means "a deliverance". The gospel tells us how that we are delivered (saved eternally), but the gospel is not what saves (delivers us eternally.). The gospel brings us to a knowledge of the truth which DELIVERS us from a lack of that knowledge. Until you learn how to divide the different salvation scriptures, you will always have a full bucket. Israel started out as God's favored nation, but was switched to the Gentiles. God changed Jacob's name to Israel, Gen 32:28. Jacob is representative of God's elect people, Rom 9:9-16 - For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son. And not only this, but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, THAT THE PURPOSE OF GOD ACCORDING TO ELECTION MIGHT STAND, NOT OF WORKS, BUT OF HIM THAT CALLETH, It was said unto her, the elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid, for he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Are you also going to deny that the bible speaks about God's elect and put all of those scriptures in your bucket? I have told you many times that the Greek interpretation of Salvation, saved, saving, save, means "a deliverance". The gospel tells us how that we are delivered (saved eternally), but the gospel is not what saves (delivers us eternally.). The gospel brings us to a knowledge of the truth which DELIVERS us from a lack of that knowledge. Until you learn how to divide the different salvation scriptures, you will always have a full bucket. Israel started out as God's favored nation, but was switched to the Gentiles. God changed Jacob's name to Israel, Gen 32:28. Jacob is representative of God's elect people, Rom 9:9-16 - For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son. And not only this, but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, THAT THE PURPOSE OF GOD ACCORDING TO ELECTION MIGHT STAND, NOT OF WORKS, BUT OF HIM THAT CALLETH, It was said unto her, the elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid, for he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy.
Your position is clearly barren of wisdom, understanding and knowledge. You spout off proof texts without context to appear like you have a foundation for your beliefs but without context they only serve to demonstrate the error proposed by placing election ahead of salvation.

You have not demonstrated that you understand what it is to be saved. You cannot give a testimony of possessing the Holy Spirit. All you have is a bucket full of proof texts and no context. Essentially you have a whole lot of nothing and certainly nothing that anyone would desire to attain.

Why don't you explain why there is no election in the gospel Paul presents in Corinthians 15:1-4. If you cannot then don't go around spouting off about election because you clearly do not understand election as presented in the bible.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
Your position is clearly barren of wisdom, understanding and knowledge. You spout off proof texts without context to appear like you have a foundation for your beliefs but without context they only serve to demonstrate the error proposed by placing election ahead of salvation.

You have not demonstrated that you understand what it is to be saved. You cannot give a testimony of possessing the Holy Spirit. All you have is a bucket full of proof texts and no context. Essentially you have a whole lot of nothing and certainly nothing that anyone would desire to attain.

Why don't you explain why there is no election in the gospel Paul presents in Corinthians 15:1-4. If you cannot then don't go around spouting off about election because you clearly do not understand election as presented in the bible.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
You have too many scriptures that you will not attempt to explain. All scriptures must harmonize. You will always have many scriptures which you cannot explain until you stop using all of the salvation scriptures as eternal deliverance, because most deliverance scriptures are pertaining to here on earth for his children, such as does 1 Cor 15:1-4.

Mar 28, 2016
The names of the Elect are written in the Lambs book of life, from before the foundation of the world .Their names will also be found in the other book . The book of life as to all he has created from day one until the last . If a persons name is not found in the lambs book of life again written before the foundation of the world .They will not rise to new life on the last day

Yes a deliverance, delivered from the wage of any sin. Redemption the better thing that accompanies salvation.

We are not saved by knowledge. Knowledge puffs up .The Love of God forgives us of a multitude of sin (all sin) Not by knowledge or the wisdom of this world the intellectual gospel .

We are saved by the faith of Christ as a labor of His love.(work of faith) This faith is not of our own self least any man boast in false pride.

That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 2 Corinthians 2:5

And it did not start out with any nation as if God was a respecter of person, He changed the name of His born again people as he promised from Jew as one inwardly, to Christian as one inwardly. A name that denotes residents of the city of Christ as the new heavenly Jerusalem prepared as his one bride .She is made up of Jews and Gentiles female and male alike . What our new bodies will be know one knows . What we do know is that they will be like the angels neither male nor female .No way to multiple. No need to

notuptome

May 17, 2013
You have too many scriptures that you will not attempt to explain. All scriptures must harmonize. You will always have many scriptures which you cannot explain until you stop using all of the salvation scriptures as eternal deliverance, because most deliverance scriptures are pertaining to here on earth for his children, such as does 1 Cor 15:1-4.
Ha ha ha you are just like a little school kid. Wagging your tongue and crying not me but you.

Impossible to have a conversation with one such as you.

Until you are born again you cannot see the kingdom of God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
Ha ha ha you are just like a little school kid. Wagging your tongue and crying not me but you.

Impossible to have a conversation with one such as you.

Until you are born again you cannot see the kingdom of God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
The Holy Spirit that is within you will not reveal the truth of Christ's doctrine to you until you deny yourself ( your depending upon playing a part in getting eternal salvation by allowing God to save you). That is the pride of man, which God hates.

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
The names of the Elect are written in the Lambs book of life, from before the foundation of the world .Their names will also be found in the other book . The book of life as to all he has created from day one until the last . If a persons name is not found in the lambs book of life again written before the foundation of the world .They will not rise to new life on the last day

Yes a deliverance, delivered from the wage of any sin. Redemption the better thing that accompanies salvation.

We are not saved by knowledge. Knowledge puffs up .The Love of God forgives us of a multitude of sin (all sin) Not by knowledge or the wisdom of this world the intellectual gospel .

We are saved by the faith of Christ as a labor of His love.(work of faith) This faith is not of our own self least any man boast in false pride.

That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 2 Corinthians 2:5

And it did not start out with any nation as if God was a respecter of person, He changed the name of His born again people as he promised from Jew as one inwardly, to Christian as one inwardly. A name that denotes residents of the city of Christ as the new heavenly Jerusalem prepared as his one bride .She is made up of Jews and Gentiles female and male alike . What our new bodies will be know one knows . What we do know is that they will be like the angels neither male nor female .No way to multiple. No need to
Very good, Our bodies will be changed to the image of Christ.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
The Holy Spirit that is within you will not reveal the truth of Christ's doctrine to you until you deny yourself ( your depending upon playing a part in getting eternal salvation by allowing God to save you). That is the pride of man, which God hates.
According to you perhaps but not according to the word of God.
Very good, Our bodies will be changed to the image of Christ.
Half true. We receive bodies like the Lord when we are glorified together with Him. The NT writer was not giving specifics but promised we would be like the resurrected body of Christ.

Php 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

He was made like us that we could be made like Him in glory.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
According to you perhaps but not according to the word of God.

Half true. We receive bodies like the Lord when we are glorified together with Him. The NT writer was not giving specifics but promised we would be like the resurrected body of Christ.

Php 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

He was made like us that we could be made like Him in glory.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
I really can not believe that I am agreeing with your post. I better take time out and check my pulse!

U

UnderGrace

What I find interesting is those of you who believe this way always almost use the exact same words.

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018
What I find interesting is those of you who believe this way always almost use the exact same words.
The Fact is, that all scriptures must harmonize, and we refute those that do not harmonize with Jesus's doctrine.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
The Fact is, that all scriptures must harmonize, and we refute those that do not harmonize with Jesus's doctrine.
The obvious truth is that you do not love your fellow man. Without love well Christ is not seen in you.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
The obvious truth is that you do not love your fellow man. Without love well Christ is not seen in you.
(y) "And having seen the crowds, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were wearied and cast away, as sheep not having a shepherd." Matthew 9:36blb

ForestGreenCook

Jul 8, 2018

For the cause of Christ
Roger
Why don't we just stick with discussing the scriptures. There seems to be far to many comments with no scripture references.