This age and the age to come..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
If one believes in preterism, then they might as well say, "Where is the promise of His coming? Things continue just as they have from the beginning."

What I messed up belief.

I know a full preterist, and he does not even believe that God is active in creation.

D

Deadflesh

But why not a literal milenial riegn? The 1,000yrs will be AFTER the ressurection. It mimics Christs life.

hated, delivered up for the gospel.
death
resurection
and then Jesus came back and taught.
As it would be for us. (trib/martyrdom/resurrection/reign)

So why is it WRONG, or deception to teach a 1000 yr? Since it CANT start untill a ressurection are you saying there will be a false ressurection? Or are you saying there ARE ressurected martyrs living now?

Revelation 20:4--And I saw thrones, and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,and for the word of God,and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither has received his mark upon their foreheads, or upon their hands; and they lived and reigned with Messiah a thousand years.

Not fighting truly trying to understand.