This is the 70s thread!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
The 70's people were very fashionable. The 80's not really, I don't know what happened. But music in the 80's was awesome. Maybe people in the 80's smoked weed a lot, they did not care how they look and only cared about making highly inspired music. The 90's was ok. Millennials are annoying... sometimes.
70's was definitely the weed-smoking era with all the hippies. 80's people were more into disco dancing and designer clothing.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
70's was definitely the weed-smoking era with all the hippies. 80's people were more into disco dancing and designer clothing.

Right Zero. I have to admit that the 70's rockbands were great. Bohemian rhapsody came out in 1975. It was a masterpiece. I like it, I just ignore the fact that it is a gay coming out song. Love of my life is a very sad song, it portrays how sad is the life of a gay person like Freddie Mercury.

S

Susanna

I was born in 1963, my favorite music and tv shows are from the 70s
Yeah, many great movies from the 70s as well. I think I’m gonna watch ‘Smokey and the Bandit’ again.😁

Dec 14, 2019
MFR had such a great idea creating a thread that discriminates others when he made that 50 thread.

A great idea for the old timers😁.

But us younger people can play that game too😊.

Therefore, I can proudly present the 70s thread😄.

Now, and this is essentially, extremely and heinously important: Only people born in the 70s can post here!

Trespassers will be apprehended and prosecuted😂.

So, I welcome all the children of the wonderful period of 1970-1979 to come on in and join the fun.

For everyone else: Stay away!😄😂
I surely don't feel excluded now :-D And I will still be able to post here when I roll into fifty. Which won't be long now...yikes.