To All Who Would Be Judges

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 15, 2017
Judge not lest you be judged.

But the Bible says the saints shall judge angels, so how much more can they judge on earth, matters between people.

Judge not lest you be judged means do not judge in a condemning manner such as you no good sinner, for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, even those that were saved, and they did not save themselves and are perfect by their own power, so who are they to put down another in a condemning manner.

Which Paul said if you tell a person to act right, do you act right, and Jesus said clean yourselves up first before you go telling another person how to act.

Which it is funny how some people say they cannot abstain from sins, and sin does not affect their relationship with God, and then get on other people about their sins, but if sin does not affect their relationship with God why do they care if they sin, and if sin does not affect their relationship with God then He does not care if they sin so why should they care if they sin.

Why do they care if the homosexual is homosexual if they claim Christ and sin does not affect their relationship with God.

But the saints can judge if it is coming from God and His word in how they should behave, and accept God and Jesus.

But some people like to say that, do not judge me for only God can judge me if you try to point out what God said in His word in how they should conduct themselves, which is alright for it comes from God.

Which Paul rebuked people and told them to act right, and stop being hypocritical.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I believe you have misunderstood my post.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Hamartia...
Missing the mark.

I'm not much of a marksman.
me too

i feel like this -- if you know the movie; she had shot an animal, for food, and it was suffering because she had missed her mark. because of her failure; because of imprecision.
for me also, it is often '
if i had not missed the heart, i would not have produced suffering' :confused:

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
The Bible does not say they are not under the law if they confess Christ as their Savior, but they are not under the law if they are led of the Spirit, which Jesus said not everyone that calls Him Lord is saved for they were workers of iniquity, which means they were breaking the law and thinking they were still right with God.
it says we are not under the Law because in Him we have died ((Romans 6-7)) and it says there is no condemnation for those who walk after the Spirit ((Romans 8:1)). the first word of Romans 8:1 is "therefore" -- it is because of what has been said in Romans 6-7 that there is no condemnation. without the chapter breaks ((which are later inserted)) it reads like this:

We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do — this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!
So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin. Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

the last part of chapter 7 is the reason there is no condemnation for us in Christ. because of the reality of chapter 6 despite the physical world and the struggle of our flesh against the Spirit God put in us, which gives us life. "because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death" is a summary of what's expressed in more detail in ch. 6-7

Blanche

Mar 19, 2018
Please be real in Christ and stop this charade. If you look at your history, concerning me, it has been you seeking me out to start your silly contentions. Please stop now or I will be impelled to consider you as a non-believer.....
You are not alone. Some pick "marks" and then use them in to judge. I suppose to judg

notuptome

May 17, 2013
You are not alone. Some pick "marks" and then use them in to judge. I suppose to judg
Yet Jesus said to judge righteous judgments. The word of God judges all our thoughts and actions by the perfect righteousness of God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger