To The Pats fans

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Sorry about your luck. ;):p

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Nah, just poking fun.

Anyone who knows me knows that I do not follow sports at all. If the Denver Donkeys (I live in CO) had lost I would have poked fun at them. My wife watched the whole game (the first game that she's watched all season) just because she likes Peyton and despises Brady. I think I watched no more than five minutes at a time split up between washing dishes, installing a new toilet, installing a new bathroom faucet, and picking up dog poop.

Aug 2, 2009
I can't stand Brady either. And I'm not even a sports fan (but I did play football in high school).

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Actually I have no idea who the Pats are, or what sport they play. I don't follow sports any more than Oncefallen. :cool:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Denver's joy may be short lived, the way Cam is playing.

I actually hope Denver wins. I respect Peyton and the Manning family. I believe Peyton will retire after this season, that is why I would like to see him win.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012

I actually hope Denver wins. I respect Peyton and the Manning family. I believe Peyton will retire after this season, that is why I would like to see him win.
screw manning. this is cam's year.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I feel the same way. It would be a great way to end a great career.

Aug 2, 2009
I just want to say that I had no opinion of Brady until he did that interview about the ball scandal and kept denying he had any knowledge that the ball was deflated. :p ...and then he conveniently erases all his cell phone messages between him and the ball guy lol!

M

MollyConnor

What's a Pat? Like a pat on the back?

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I respect Manning, but I don't really respect many others on Denver's roster.

Cam is awesome though, and as a Vikings fan, I want to see Jared Allen get a ring, so Go Panthers!

D

drulenarendes

It should be obvious who I'm rooting for!

M

MollyConnor

Obviously a couple of fellow sports ignorers. :p

The Pats...as in the New England Patriots
I was just kidding...haha! I know who they are and that they won the championship a couple of years ago. :p