Toddler Christian Always in Search of Knowledge & Revelation from Our Creator

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 18, 2019
Title really says it all. Except it leaves out the importance I put in to finding others similar to myself whom also need a fellow confidant.

Mar 18, 2019
Title really says it all. Except it leaves out the importance I put in to finding others similar to myself whom also need a fellow confidant. Also; I am a very strong believer in Deliverance Ministry, as it has been called, & that the spiritual world is all around us. Christ himself continually banished/cast out "demons", or "evil spirits", & I believe that a lot of our individual problems stem from allowing dark forces legal right(s) over our lives that can manifest physically or mentally in our everyday person/lives.
I want to know the deeper things of Christianity, as the Desciples did & Apostles like Paul.
I am going through some very, very tough times in my life right now; including serious addictions to opiates & various drugs.
I have been pleading with our Father & educating myself daily/nightly through sermons by the likes of Derek Prince, etc...
I need deliverance. I need healing. I need prayer. I need most of all...love.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello, JR, and welcome! I've been an addict, and there is hope.

Nov 26, 2012
Title really says it all. Except it leaves out the importance I put in to finding others similar to myself whom also need a fellow confidant. Also; I am a very strong believer in Deliverance Ministry, as it has been called, & that the spiritual world is all around us. Christ himself continually banished/cast out "demons", or "evil spirits", & I believe that a lot of our individual problems stem from allowing dark forces legal right(s) over our lives that can manifest physically or mentally in our everyday person/lives.
I want to know the deeper things of Christianity, as the Desciples did & Apostles like Paul.
I am going through some very, very tough times in my life right now; including serious addictions to opiates & various drugs.
I have been pleading with our Father & educating myself daily/nightly through sermons by the likes of Derek Prince, etc...
Wow brother, if you’re a Christian then what you really need is the belief that you have indeed been delivered. All that vexes you is chemical dependence and that just takes time and you staying clean. The brain will rebalance and your addiction will subside. It just takes your acceptance that you are now the only thing standing in your way of victory. Just don’t give in. Close your eyes, focus on your heartbeat. Let the Spirit wash over your mind and feel the sensation of oneness with the Almighty. Best high I know!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Welcome!"
"I see your words, but 'hearing' a depth of trouble. From this side of the 'glass' I can only share
of personal experience, which has to be lived. Of the past two decades, I have learned the profound
importance of discipline and self-control between spiritually and worldly harmony. Concerning are
the words (
'demons', or 'evil spirits'....our individual problems stem from allowing dark forces
legal right(s) over our lives...etc. etc. )
addictions can and will seriously effect ones OVERALL well being.
Drugs alter the personality of ones character, to the point of being lost within ones own mind and body.
Many never recover their true personality identity...having witnessed such...heartbreaking! A 'confidant',
counselor, helper or guidance in some issues requires serious consideration, with whom...be wise !"
I hope and pray you come to find what is NEEDED in your life."
'Praise God'

Attachments

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Title really says it all. Except it leaves out the importance I put in to finding others similar to myself whom also need a fellow confidant.
Based on title of the thread I would say that you have come to the right place. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Mar 11, 2019
Colorado
Satan of the New Testament who is the Devil was destroyed according to the Bible. To do it he endured the cross.
“Hebrews 2:14 KJV
[14] Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the powers of death, that is, the devil;”

“1 John 3:8 KJV
[8] He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
Jesus did not fail. Demon possession is gone in the Bible after the cross. We all have problems but they are not Demon Possession. Jesus went to the cross and Beat Death and destroyed the Demons. Or did he fail😳? I believe he did what he said. Stay away from preachers that make money preaching Hell and Demons. As for opiates and addiction I join you in prayer for relief from addiction and withdrawals. Don’t buy into the guilt of the crisis. It’s very hard on a body that is addicted to opietes to get off them. If you have a condition that requires that level of pain management don’t beat yourself up. Just stand on the word. Jesus destroyed the Demons. Don’t blame problems on Demons. The are all gone. Praise the Lord.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
A warm welcome and so glad to meet you. I was delivered from a drug, after 20+ yrs, and I in my most pleading way asked God for help. Only then, did a miracle happen and I it happened, God made a way.
I put my mind to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and not so concerned w/dark forces. When we are studied up, we will have the wisdom to deal w/any if need b.
Again, glad you are here at CC, God bless! (there is a prayer req forum if you haven't noticed yet)