Toxic Masculinity and....Meat?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Men need to stop taking up more than their allotted space in public seating areas :D
What's next ? Men can't hold on their arms their children, because they would transmit them their masculinity ?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
What's next ? Men can't hold on their arms their children, because they would transmit them their masculinity ?
Um, what? I don't know if you have ever experienced sitting beside a man who has his legs jacked so far open that he is basically squishing you into a corner of the space YOU paid for. It is extremely uncomfortable, and terribly inconsiderate of the man :p:(:p

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016

Far from it. Thank goodness too as it's changed society over the past 70 years for the greater good for women who have suffered and it needs to keep thriving.
Yep, women were so long suffering. Now they can take your children 2k miles away, and teach them to call another man daddy.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Haha Jaime, caught you again :D You gots some splainin to do :)

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Um, what? I don't know if you have ever experienced sitting beside a man who has his legs jacked so far open that he is basically squishing you into a corner of the space YOU paid for. It is extremely uncomfortable, and terribly inconsiderate of the man :p:(:p
I'm a gentleman, I always offer my lap to the ladies.

Feb 7, 2015
Men need to stop taking up more than their allotted space in public seating areas :D
Ever tried to sit next to a big fat mama on a plane? She almost "rolls" over into your seat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Ever tried to sit next to a big fat mama on a plane? She almost "rolls" over into your seat.
That is not something she can immediately do anything about.

Feb 7, 2015
That is not something she can immediately do anything about.
Yeah, I guess that makes you feel better for the next two hours...... and all you have to do is ask the man to move his leg, and the problem is solved.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yeah, I guess that makes you feel better for the next two hours...... and all you have to do is ask the man to move his leg, and the problem is solved.
Challenging (even politely) an inconsiderate boor to relinquish the space he feels entitled to is not always an easy thing for a woman to do :rolleyes:

K

kaylagrl

'eating meat holds alot of symbolism...annnd...it really is too much to explain...in 4 minutes'

bring on the aluminum hats I say...seems many years ago...many years ago...some really bad sci-fi movie was made about a planet that was populated by only women

maybe they ate all the men...i dunno...but this professor needs to be sent to that planet

maybe the cows from chick-fil-a hired her....

2 words

koo koo

honestly, Watters has such a way of making fun of people while pretending to give them a voice

chicken are fowl. you can eat them

ps...my dogs perked up at the mention of universal health care for animals....or maybe it was me :confused:

Hahah too funny. Watters eating the meat in front of her was too much. And the fact that she couldn't explain it was hilarious.Healthcare for the pets might not be such a bad idea. Hey,everything free I say!

K

kaylagrl

​ Seats need to be bigger. My husband is 6'3 or so and it would be no good to ask him to move his legs,he can't well put them round his neck.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
People claim a vegan diet is healthier but you have to be very specific about the things you eat or you will have vitamin deficiencies

Dec 16, 2012
People claim a vegan diet is healthier but you have to be very specific about the things you eat or you will have vitamin deficiencies

I'm a vegan and I don't have this problem at all, nor does anyone I know who shares this value system. Once you're educated about real food and vitamins, you'll come to appreciate the origin of genuine deficiencies in diet and lifestyle.