Trees

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 2, 2013
The tree of Life
The tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil....

more?

What lesson is taught to you by eating from the tree of knowledge

Nov 2, 2013
The end times....we are eating from the trees of eden in these days

KohenMatt

Jun 28, 2013
I think it's interesting that while Adam and Eve weren't allowed to eat from the The tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but they WERE allowed to eat from the tree of life. But they chose not to. They pursued knowledge instead of true life.

How often do we as Christians do the same thing? Are we more content to gather knowledge and wisdom about God, at the expense of experiencing true life and real relationship with Him?

Nov 2, 2013
I think it's interesting that while Adam and Eve weren't allowed to eat from the The tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but they WERE allowed to eat from the tree of life. But they chose not to. They pursued knowledge instead of true life.

How often do we as Christians do the same thing? Are we more content to gather knowledge and wisdom about God, at the expense of experiencing true life and real relationship with Him?
It is impossible to gather knowledge. Matter of fact the very word "knowledge" robs you of God's word.

There is only ONE truth and that path is LONG DARK and unprofitable in everyway. The end is the only reward from God. Everything else is vain uplifting. The King, the beginning God created the reward for the end.

Nov 2, 2013
It is impossible to gather knowledge. Matter of fact the very word "knowledge" robs you of God's word.

There is only ONE truth and that path is LONG DARK and unprofitable in everyway. The end is the only reward from God. Everything else is vain uplifting. The King, the beginning God created the reward for the end.
Knowledge'... I will even explain to you in black and white why this is true. No warfare, no profit needed here. The K leaves the hand empty. This is the lesson that God wants us to hear. It has nothing to do with SIN or being removed from God or anything else you may believe. Seem a little out of left field? It should, it is actually the beginning of a true kingdom. Just a grain of sand on the beaches of this world.

2Thewaters

Today you have the Bible or the internet
which are you persuing?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have been to the "Tree of Life" in the center of Animal Kingdom in Wald Disney World. It was quite impressive.

Nov 2, 2013
Today you have the Bible or the internet
which are you persuing?
The time has come where you and me see eye to eye. There will be no more guesses in faith. God has given me my birthright and by me God is remembered and praised.

Nov 2, 2013
I have been to the "Tree of Life" in the center of Animal Kingdom in Wald Disney World. It was quite impressive.
I see the tree of life also, and I moved it here and there give and take because God is purified by proper tree maintenance.

Nov 2, 2013
Time is a tree in eden. Freely eating of that tree is sure to be beneficial to all you purse snatchers.

Nov 2, 2013
Anyone interested in seeing instructions on how to tend God's garden? God allows us to cultivate any tree for meat so long as the tree remains and carries on. Time has now bore it's seed and that tree shall carry on.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Anyone interested in seeing instructions on how to tend God's garden? God allows us to cultivate any tree for meat so long as the tree remains and carries on. Time has now bore it's seed and that tree shall carry on.
Guess not.

Nov 2, 2013
Well I have said my share. For I preach to bring you to salvation and not profitable to me. God pays me now, how better is the dust from a man's words than the life given by God as my reward.

C

chubbena

The path is long and narrow alright but never dark or unprofitable.
The promises:
a. I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life
b. No one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—along with persecutions—and in the age to come eternal life.

C

chubbena

And the tree of life is Christ.
He said "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."
And the tree of life is His Word.
He said "man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God."
Our forefather didn't live by that tree.
Like father like son.
Many now live by false interpretations of the interpretations of the interpretations of the Word of God by the Word by Paul.

Nov 2, 2013
The path is long and narrow alright but never dark or unprofitable.
The promises:
a. I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life
b. No one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—along with persecutions—and in the age to come eternal life.
My path has been dark. Every person profited at my cost. They profited so perfectly by me that I never knew I was paying. DARKNESS. Risen from blindness into light with no real knowledge of spiritual loss and gain. I always taught and gave everything that came to light while being put to death unaware of the currency being exchanged. I was just happy to shed light for any who maybe did not have it.

Nothing but anger, every time I see one suffering as I did I will step in and take the bullet and show them where they lack. The spiritual warfare within the new house where I now reside are ineffective on me. They think they profit but I remain free. They reap the vain nature of their act. The house is not ever perfected. How can something remain constant in perfection or without when it is also bound by time. Change perfects by the way time carries. Water flows inward to bring life and outward to preserve life and wrapped in the lifesaver promised by God there is living proof that these words from God shall never fail. The spirit of God cannot be destroyed but it can be with any who strive to find it.

C

chubbena

My path has been dark. Every person profited at my cost. They profited so perfectly by me that I never knew I was paying. DARKNESS. Risen from blindness into light with no real knowledge of spiritual loss and gain. I always taught and gave everything that came to light while being put to death unaware of the currency being exchanged. I was just happy to shed light for any who maybe did not have it.

Nothing but anger, every time I see one suffering as I did I will step in and take the bullet and show them where they lack. The spiritual warfare within the new house where I now reside are ineffective on me. They think they profit but I remain free. They reap the vain nature of their act. The house is not ever perfected. How can something remain constant in perfection or without when it is also bound by time. Change perfects by the way time carries. Water flows inward to bring life and outward to preserve life and wrapped in the lifesaver promised by God there is living proof that these words from God shall never fail. The spirit of God cannot be destroyed but it can be with any who strive to find it.
Are you speaking spiritually or physically? I tried but just couldn't comprehend. Does only the promise of persecutions come true?