Trump Impregnated A Trump Tower Employee

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Trump may be me pappy.

U

Ugly

Another trump thread? How pathetic must your life be?

Sep 4, 2012
You remind of a triggered lefty with Trump derangement syndrome

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
Since when is Centurylink a news service? I thought they were an Internet Service Provider.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Did the President do it when he is now the POTUS? Who cares about his past sinful life anyway?

Next time better concentrating on criticizing of his policies as the POTUS than concentrating on spreading gossips.

If this is true then we must have the alleged child from the female employee the DNA test to prove that the allegation is true or lie.

Aug 2, 2009
Oh pleez... Believe me, if Trump ever got anyone pregnant besides his wife... his doorman would be the last one to know.

Enoch987

Jul 13, 2017
Sunday, April 15 Alex Jones show, in the second hour of the two hour show, Alex said that Trump's attorney Cohen paid 1.6 million dollars through the RNC Republican National Committee to a woman that he (Trump) may have gotten pregnant so the woman would get an abortion.
On Friday April 13, Alex Jones in an expletive included tirade, Alex lambasted Trump for bombing Syria.
Alex says the Russians helped defeat ISIS in Syria and the Syrians would not have set off a chemical bomb when they are so close to victory.
Is this Trump's come to Jesus moment? We should pray for him. In every believer's life, there is a time when we repent and decide to do things God's way. For some of us, our commitment to the Lord is not complete when we accept Jesus as Savior.

If Trump is impeached, then we have VP Pence.
If not VP Pence, then the Speaker of the House which may be a Democrat come this January.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
Sunday, April 15 Alex Jones show, in the second hour of the two hour show, Alex said that Trump's attorney Cohen paid 1.6 million dollars through the RNC Republican National Committee to a woman that he (Trump) may have gotten pregnant so the woman would get an abortion.
On Friday April 13, Alex Jones in an expletive included tirade, Alex lambasted Trump for bombing Syria.
Alex says the Russians helped defeat ISIS in Syria and the Syrians would not have set off a chemical bomb when they are so close to victory.
Is this Trump's come to Jesus moment? We should pray for him. In every believer's life, there is a time when we repent and decide to do things God's way. For some of us, our commitment to the Lord is not complete when we accept Jesus as Savior.

If not VP Pence, then the Speaker of the House which may be a Democrat come this January.
Jones is as about as stable as the weather.
I don't believe Trump ordered missile attacks ignorantly.
We don't know what the military and intelligence agencies know.
People need to calm the hell down and let 'em do their job.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

There are no grounds for impeachment. Even then, there is still the trial where he would be acquitted of any articles of impeachment. I would be perfectly at peace for Pence to become president but this will not happen this January. I believe the Republicans will barely maintain a majority in the House but will probably lose the Senate in the mid-terms unless things change dramatically.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
You know, I read once that Hillary had sex with an alien from outer space....

or, maybe it was just Bill after a rough evening with the interns... can't remember.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I ain't gonna lie.... if I had Trump money, and the assortment of females that throw themselves at it..... I'd probably have a lot of offspring scattered about. I'm a weak mortal man.

Sep 4, 2012
Exclusive photo revealing that Trump has become the love slave of French president Macaroon. Look at that smile on his face! Three gorgeous women in tow!

DbmWn8mVwAAYHl3.jpg

7seasrekeyed

mheh

looks like two of them had the same tailor

maybe that is why they look upset

I didn't know they made high heels in that size. gonna be a hard fall when they break

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Enoch987

Jul 13, 2017

The attorney that Trump has had do legal work for him negotiated a 1.6 million settlement for an RNC official who got a woman pregnant who worked as a Playboy bunny. She did not want to give birth to the child. Trump was not involved.
Trump is doing a great job to bring peace to the Korean peninsula.
Alex Jones announced that he would based on his sources a month ago.
Now Alex says that the Norah Korean government wants to be rich like the Chinese government.
On today's Alex Jones show (4-27-2018) in the first half hour, Alex played a rerun of him reporting that Trump would bring peace to Korea.
Tomorrow's news today. No brag, just fact.