Trump Leaked Classified Information to Russian Foreign Minister and Ambassador

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
Did I deflect to Obama? I didn't think the country he gave all that money to was an enemy. Did you see that transaction differently?
Yep,because the subject Is Donald Trump.I:) talk about Donald Trump and you start talking about Barack.Can you not let Trump be accountable for what he does and let Barack be accountable for what he does?

Feb 7, 2015
Yep,because the subject Is Donald Trump.I:) talk about Donald Trump and you start talking about Barack.Can you not let Trump be accountable for what he does and let Barack be accountable for what he does?
I spoke of my reaction if Trump were to give a ton of money to an enemy. And that was in answer to your question of "What could Trump do that would be too much?".

The USA backs Iran who is warring with Syria. Not sure that is what would be seen as an enemy.... but if you think it is then I guess you have your own ideas about the allegiance of Obama.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2015
I don't understand the question.

I haven't seen a single thing that Trump has done that is wrong. The "enough" would be if he committed high crimes like Obama did on MULTIPLE occasions.

You don't seem to understand that people like me that voted for Trump LIKE what he is doing. I want to see MORE of it. I get that YOU don't. You'll get another chance to voice your opinion in 2020. So unless you, and others who think like you, can't restrain yourself til then and start a civil war, LIKE WE RESTRAINED OURSELVES DURING OBAMA'S REIGN OF TERROR, you'll have to wait and see if enough of the country sees things as you do.

As for the new F.B.I director I hope and pray he appoints Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke.
That might be an exciting appointment.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
so many on the left at just foaming in the mouth to have mr. trump impeached, they jump on any little thing that might, maybe be something. investigate?? nah!
They learned it over the last 8 years from the right

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
People are so blinded by their hate of President Trump they can't even see that the REAL story .
Again, behavior learned over the last 8 years from the right

Dec 9, 2011

I haven't seen a single thing that Trump has done that is wrong. The "enough" would be if he committed high crimes like Obama did on MULTIPLE occasions.

You don't seem to understand that people like me that voted for Trump LIKE what he is doing. I want to see MORE of it. I get that YOU don't. You'll get another chance to voice your opinion in 2020. So unless you, and others who think like you, can't restrain yourself til then and start a civil war, LIKE WE RESTRAINED OURSELVES DURING OBAMA'S REIGN OF TERROR, you'll have to wait and see if enough of the country sees things as you do.

As for the new F.B.I director I hope and pray he appoints Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke.
Trump at one point said he could shoot someone and he would not lose support.

When I asked,what can he do that you would consider"that was too far"for Instance I thought he went too far when he mocked the body movements of that handicapped reporter but alas,sigh,you feel he has done a good job.

Can you think of anything he could do that would be too much?I don't get peoples love for a guy like Donald Trump.

Dec 9, 2011
I spoke of my reaction if Trump were to give a ton of money to an enemy. And that was in answer to your question of "What could Trump do that would be too much?".

The USA backs Iran who is warring with Syria. Not sure that is what would be seen as an enemy.... but if you think it is then I guess you have your own ideas about the allegiance of Obama.
Okay but why make the conversation complicated.I'm not as smart as Trump.:p

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I haven't seen a single thing that Trump has done that is wrong.

You don't seem to understand that people like me that voted for Trump LIKE what he is doing.

LIKE WE RESTRAINED OURSELVES DURING OBAMA'S REIGN OF TERROR,

So, you like being promised one thing and given something different?

Promising one thing and delivering something totally opposite of that promise is not wrong?

Reign of terror ... thanks for the laugh. You do know that exaggerations like that are the quickest way to lose credibility, right?

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I'm no fan of Obummer. I'm no fan of Killary. I'm no fan of Trump.

But I'm especially no fan of being sold lies and blind obstructionism.

Feb 7, 2015
Okay but why make the conversation complicated.I'm not as smart as Trump.:p
Ok I will make it simple for you.

I think Obama did something treasonous with that big money deal. Plain and simple.

And I would think Trump would also be a traitor if he did the same thing.

Billyd

May 8, 2014

When I asked,what can he do that you would consider"that was too far"for Instance I thought he went too far when he mocked the body movements of that handicapped reporter but alas,sigh,you feel he has done a good job.

Can you think of anything he could do that would be too much?I don't get peoples love for a guy like Donald Trump.
I'm more concerned about the thing that he could do that would be approved of by you.

Give the man a chance. Two years from now, you might be surprised at how Great America has become.

Aug 16, 2016
The Washington Post is part of the "fake news" mainstream media. So i'd advise those who desire to know the truth to not automatically jump to believe what they report.

Dec 3, 2016
Again, behavior learned over the last 8 years from the right
At least those on the right didn't start crying and rioting in the street like a bunch of little cry babies

I don't get peoples love for a guy like Donald Trump
It's not "love" but anything, I mean anything... is better than a baby killer in office!

Promising one thing and delivering something totally opposite of that promise is not wrong?
And... HOW is this different from obama exactly???

All politicians promise stuff and try to get it done but the opposing party does all they can to get in the way so they can make the other side look bad in hopes of winning the new round of elections.

This has been going on for years, haven't you noticed it applies to both sides???

I'm especially no fan of being sold lies and blind obstructionism.
Yeah, the baby killin liberals can be really irritating can't they?

When the dems were in charge, they said the same thing about the repubs... nothing new under the sun, or in DC

Two years from now, you might be surprised at how Great America has become.
Only those ignorant of what God's Word teaching about end times events and goings on would believe this nation is going to be a good nation again.

It isn't going to happen simply because... this nation celebrates sin and refuses to repent so this nation is toast and is headed in a downward spiral it will never recover from regardless of who is in the4 big house.

And, the one world government that God told us was coming could not happen if the US is a strong global leader as we used to be... so, the jog is up!

Get yo self RIGHT with God now cause there's a bad moon on the rise like the old CCR says... of course they like to sing about witchcraft so there you have it.

Dec 9, 2011
I'm more concerned about the thing that he could do that would be approved of by you.

Give the man a chance. Two years from now, you might be surprised at how Great America has become.
To be honest with you sir,Trump was spiritually smelly beyond recovery WAY early even during the campaign.

There It Is.

Feb 7, 2015

Now, you have said some dumb things, but that is the ultimate. I have posted many videos, right in this forum, (6 of them, as I recall) that totally debunked that Leftist attempt at inventing something that never happened.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
To be honest with you sir,Trump was spiritually smelly beyond recovery WAY early even during the campaign.

There It Is.
So he is spiritually smelly. Aren't we all? That's why we need a savior. Don't you believe that God put Trump into office for a reason? Can't God use the vilest of sinners to accomplish his purpose?

As Christians, maybe we should start with 2 Chronicles 7:14."If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Dec 9, 2011
Gosh, did Trump run as a preacher? I must have missed that.
:eek:Thats just the way I see It,I know,I know,you see It differently.Thats alright though,Trump Is starting to fall apart like a 2 dollar suitcase.