Trump Leaked Classified Information to Russian Foreign Minister and Ambassador

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
I'm not from here... I'm just passing thru, so I don't really care what ya'll do!

No matter how you slice it... this nation is not going to be "turned around" simply because if it were, the one world government could not come forth cause we'd be standing in the way.

So, I think I'll go fishin

Yoweri Museveni has been turning your country into a Dictatorship for 30 years, and you have done nothing about it. So, why are you here, denigrating our people?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Folks, I got the real news from the most dependable source there is (the little old lady down the road). She said that President Trump has about had enough of the constant badgering from the press and both parties. She said that he has already decided to leave the swamp like it is and resign by the end of August. She said that she didn't beat her rugs as bad as everyone wants to be the president. She also said that it would rain here this afternoon. We had a good hard shower a little while ago.

You all keep listening to the MSM including Fox. As for me and my house, she's our local and national news source.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Folks, I got the real news from the most dependable source there is (the little old lady down the road). She said that President Trump has about had enough of the constant badgering from the press and both parties. She said that he has already decided to leave the swamp like it is and resign by the end of August. She said that she didn't beat her rugs as bad as everyone wants to be the president. She also said that it would rain here this afternoon. We had a good hard shower a little while ago.

You all keep listening to the MSM including Fox. As for me and my house, she's our local and national news source.
Would you ask her to give me the winning powerball numbers? I could use a bonus....

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Would you ask her to give me the winning powerball numbers? I could use a bonus....
She is a devout old time Southern Baptist. She will give you a good tongue lashing about gambling.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
rz.................

You are going to have to be a lot more willing to do a whole lot more campaigning and give way more money than you do if you ever expect to see anyone other than a republican and a Democrat in the final election.

Even Bernie was bought off by the Democrats, and sold himself out to stand behind Hillary.
Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Which is why this country will do a death spiral into obscurity.

Dec 3, 2016
Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Which is why this country will do a death spiral into obscurity.
Actually... rejecting the Lord is what killed the country as it will any country.

That's alright... after the great trib, Jesus will be taking over and the earth will be under new Management!

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I'm not a big fan of trump but this Russia thing is a Witch Hunt

Feb 7, 2015
I don't think the "two-party system" is the answer, either. But, we might as well get used to it, since it seems to be here to stay. An Independent COULD win, but no one seems to be willing to expend the energy nor the money to make that happen.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Wow! Now, THERE's something I never thought I would hear you say.
I think Donald Trump is an obnoxious buffoon but there's no real evidence against him. It's all just speculation

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I don't think the "two-party system" is the answer, either. But, we might as well get used to it, since it seems to be here to stay. An Independent COULD win, but no one seems to be willing to expend the energy nor the money to make that happen.
Exactly people will gripe and moan but they wont do what it takes to change anything

Last edited by a moderator:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You almost had me fooled with that exclamation mark :eek:

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
She is a devout old time Southern Baptist. She will give you a good tongue lashing about gambling.
Sounds like with her advice, it wouldn't be gambling.... it would be "investing"....:D

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I haven't heard an answer to this yet.... even IF the Russians wanted Trump to win, what could they possibly do to influence the election one way or the other? I mean, any more than anyone else (Soros?) could have done, given enough money and constant publicity?

Do the snowflakes think Russia threatened people to get them to vote for Trump?

Or, that Russia somehow LIED (gasp) about Hillary and Bernie, to get folks to vote for Trump?

All of that sounds like normal, every-day campaigning to me....

This is such a made-up "crisis" with no evidence, much less a REASON that Russian "interference" could somehow change our election process....

A mountain made out of.....well...NOTHING...

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
What I want to know is where all that funding from Russia and MiddleEastern countries to Clinton went after she lost. seems to me the flow of money and support slowed and stopped.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I haven't heard an answer to this yet.... even IF the Russians wanted Trump to win, what could they possibly do to influence the election one way or the other? I mean, any more than anyone else (Soros?) could have done, given enough money and constant publicity?

Do the snowflakes think Russia threatened people to get them to vote for Trump?

Or, that Russia somehow LIED (gasp) about Hillary and Bernie, to get folks to vote for Trump?

All of that sounds like normal, every-day campaigning to me....

This is such a made-up "crisis" with no evidence, much less a REASON that Russian "interference" could somehow change our election process....

A mountain made out of.....well...NOTHING...
It just doesn't make sense
The only thing I dislike more than Trump is stupid conspiracy theories
Even if hypothetically he did collude with Russia, how would that possibly affect the election?

Dec 9, 2011
Trump doesn't seem to realize that Influencing an Ivestigation Is serious.