Trump literally posted that his nuke button is bigger then kims and it works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I don't think trolling Twitter is the best way to handle a potential nuclear crisis

D

Depleted

Honestly, it bothers me how Kim keeps trying to bait the US into a war & at the same time make it look like Trump's fault.

I think Kim's smart enough to scare someone (like the CIA, black ops, etc) to make a move on Trump. Like that's his real intent.

He knows he doesn't stand a chance against us & we wouldn't need nuclear weapons to beat them.

So, what's his real game? Is this a game within a game?
He's 50 cards short of a full deck. This is no game. He's really that nuts.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Let's just pray that Little Fat Boy believes President Trump will launch a retaliatory strike that will level his country. As long as he believes that, he'll leave the button on his desk alone.

It worked for JFK and the USSR.

G

Gracie_14

Trump really cracks me up! :D

Dec 9, 2011
How does neither have a nuclear button on their iPad?
Jong Is a dictator,so It would not surprise me If he had something that simple to push but Trump Is not a dictator(whew)but admires Putin.He has a child's way of thinking and he has a man's body,very very deceptive combination,I worry about a kid being In charge of adults.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Gotta love how Trump plays the game of keyboards lol

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017

Behold the image of the beast.

Of course I'm just kidding about that but just in case anyone should think the Revelation scenario was not possible in the modern world. Think again.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Jong Is a dictator,so It would not surprise me If he had something that simple to push but Trump Is not a dictator(whew)but admires Putin.He has a child's way of thinking and he has a man's body,very very deceptive combination,I worry about a kid being In charge of adults.
Of the many descriptions one could use in speaking of President Trump, "childlike" is definitely not one of them.

If you think he's "childlike", please explain how he has managed to thwart ALL the lies, false accusations, full on media blitz, and, yes, the so-called "shadow government", and their attempts to remove him from office?

Not only has he blithely skipped on past all of that, he's actually DOING things in DC... you know, ACCOMPLISHING things. It takes a true sycophant to ignore all the good things he's accomplished so far... in ONE year.

Childlike? Hardly.

Dec 9, 2011
Of the many descriptions one could use in speaking of President Trump, "childlike" is definitely not one of them.

If you think he's "childlike", please explain how he has managed to thwart ALL the lies, false accusations, full on media blitz, and, yes, the so-called "shadow government", and their attempts to remove him from office?

Not only has he blithely skipped on past all of that, he's actually DOING things in DC... you know, ACCOMPLISHING things. It takes a true sycophant to ignore all the good things he's accomplished so far... in ONE year.

Childlike? Hardly.
wOw,how can you NOT see,Trump Is dangerous?
And they are starting to report on his sickness,I wonder how will they avoid the full and stuffed and protruding jaw pain from all the crow they are going to have to eat when shameless trump Is finally and exposed .

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Just like Christians..... politicians must be stamped from the same exact die too.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
wOw,how can you NOT see,Trump Is dangerous?
And they are starting to report on his sickness,I wonder how will they avoid the full and stuffed and protruding jaw pain from all the crow they are going to have to eat when shameless trump Is finally and exposed .
dangerous? In what way, specifically?

sickness? what, specifically?

We can compare and contrast Trump with any of your liberal heroes.... either of the Clintons, Obama, just pick one.....

Dec 9, 2011
dangerous? In what way, specifically?

sickness? what, specifically?

We can compare and contrast Trump with any of your liberal heroes.... either of the Clintons, Obama, just pick one.....
I don't think you want to accept the facts about trump anyway,nevertheless

I recognize now that everything hidden will eventually be revealed,I mean It's darkest before It dawns,right?:)

Sep 14, 2017

I recognize now that everything hidden will eventually be revealed,I mean It's darkest before It dawns,right?:)
Yeah, don't tell us, leave us hanging thinking it's another strawman argument.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016

Oh....ok... THAT certainly proved your point....

reminds me of Charles Durning in that old movie "Best Little ***house In Texas"..... "oooooooh, I love to dance a little sidestep!" ..... :D

durning.png

Apr 15, 2017
I believe it is a game they are playing,and actually on each other's side.

Controlled conflict brings about controlled change,and if they want the world to come together as one they have to have the conflict to make it happen.

WW1,League of Nations set up,WW2,United Nations set up,and it will continue like that until the world realizes it must come together as one and put aside their differences.

I believe America and Russia are working together,and democrat and republican,for it is the Hegel System in play to bring forth a better system of operation.

And they are cooperating more in the world than people realize,but they want them all to come together as one.

Nov 23, 2016
Donald Trump should ship a boat load of U.S. taxpayers cash to North Korea's Kim. It worked out great with Iran, right ? :rolleyes: