Trump religious freedom is a warning for belivers in Christ. get right with the Lord.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Trump has succeeded in binding church & state together, The founding fathers of america were aware of what occurs if that was to ever happen. They were aware of the bloodsheed on the shores of europe upon thoses, that did not follow the laws of Church & state.

Prayers to those that can see the deception that is occuring in america. Keep pushing the truth in Christ :) Prayers for those that do not belive these thing are occuring in america.

[video]https://youtu.be/rOoCBwNcXak[/video]

Shalom

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Down below

[video=youtube_share;rOoCBwNcXak]http://youtu.be/rOoCBwNcXak[/video]

Last edited:

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Don't fall for the deception of satan

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Death of Protestantism

[video=youtube_share;SswT13eOtlw]http://youtu.be/SswT13eOtlw[/video]

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016
Trump has succeeded in binding church & state together, The founding fathers of america were aware of what occurs if that was to ever happen. They were aware of the bloodsheed on the shores of europe upon thoses, that did not follow the laws of Church & state.

Prayers to those that can see the deception that is occuring in america. Keep pushing the truth in Christ :) Prayers for those that do not belive these thing are occuring in america.

[video]https://youtu.be/rOoCBwNcXak[/video]

Shalom

Oh come on man,,,get off of that ol stuff. What was going on was suppression of free speech. Now your saying his executive order to allow the preacher to discuss politics within the confines of the church is what the founding fathers wanted...NOT SO.

The separation of Church and State, only was to prevent the State (government) from allowing or sanctioning one religion. (i.e. England of Old, Russia, etc.). It was not put there to keep me quite and I am darn tired of it.

Get over it and yourself as well.

Dec 3, 2016
We know Trump is not the anti-christ... too many people hate him and would never follow him under any circumstances :rolleyes:

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
The last trump...:p

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017
Talk about be deceived by the devil, Copeland a false teach is there ver was one. Jesus got beat up in hell, then He became born again and concord the devil, heretical teaching if there ever was some.

You can always tell who the progressive are, how could one vote for someone that wants government to fund baby killing? I know they're not a baby yet, that's not what the Holy Spirit says Psalms 139:13-14 "
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Imagine that the baby is formed by God, in the womb and his inward man knows that, but those that their inward man does not
testify to this is because their soul is still corrupt with sin. He chose us before the foundations of the world.