Trump the Infamous Twitter troll

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Are you saying they are phony and were staged by actors? Or, are you saying they should have been censored and never been allowed to be seen?
The one with the guy breaking the statue of Mary was staged
The video of someone supposedly being attacked by a Muslim immigrant wasn't even a Muslim immigrant doing the attacking
I understand islamification is a huge problem in Europe but a president should not be retweeting fake videos

Dec 28, 2016
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/29/16714788/trump-retweet-britain-first-islamophobia
By no means am I defending Islam however the videos in trumps retweets have been proven to be propaganda

You're amazing in a negative connotation. You spend exorbitant amounts of time defending the sinful lifestyles of others, begging them to be treated with compassion, even an Allison Transmission, yet you relentlessly attack those you hate, namely Donald J. Trump.

Wonder why that is? Is this what liberal leftism does to people?

Feb 7, 2015
The one with the guy breaking the statue of Mary was staged
The video of someone supposedly being attacked by a Muslim immigrant wasn't even a Muslim immigrant doing the attacking
I understand islamification is a huge problem in Europe but a president should not be retweeting fake videos
I would agree if, indeed, they were staged. But Demi has told us the Muslim violence is a real and serious problem in Germany And I think England might be about as bad.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I would agree if, indeed, they were staged. But Demi has told us the Muslim violence is a real and serious problem in Germany And I think England might be about as bad.
It's definitely a problem. It's been predicted that within the next 30 years or so Europe will basically be the Middle East minus the sand.
The problem is that Muslim immigration has outpaced European birth rates.
That being said I think a president should fact check things before he tweets them

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You're amazing in a negative connotation. You spend exorbitant amounts of time defending the sinful lifestyles of others, begging them to be treated with compassion, even an Allison Transmission, yet you relentlessly attack those you hate, namely Donald J. Trump.

Wonder why that is? Is this what liberal leftism does to people?
That's irrelevant. Try to stick to the topic here

Feb 7, 2015
It's definitely a problem. It's been predicted that within the next 30 years or so Europe will basically be the Middle East minus the sand.
The problem is that Muslim immigration has outpaced European birth rates.
That being said I think a president should fact check things before he tweets them
But I think all he would have found is that the videos were posted by a woman the British government wants to silence.

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
trump needs to get off of Twitter. I'd add start acting like a mature leader, but the second part is not possible. Actually, I am not sure getting off of Twitter is possible either. We can hope for only 3 more years of this heartache. His character and temperament will get the US in trouble, I am afraid.

Feb 7, 2015
trump needs to get off of Twitter. I'd add start acting like a mature leader, but the second part is not possible. Actually, I am not sure getting off of Twitter is possible either. We can hope for only 3 more years of this heartache. His character and temperament will get the US in trouble, I am afraid.
I'm praying for seven more years. I'm old enough that he may help America survive till I die. The rest of you may see it go back like it was, and you will likely be speaking Farsi in a few decades.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Ok so trump isn't too good at spotting fake anti-muslim videos... But 9-11 wasn't fake... The San Bernardino shooting wasn't fake... The murderous attack on the french offices of Charli Hedbo wan't fake....the bombings at train stations and soccer games weren't fake... The truck attack in Paris that killed 80+ people wasn't fake..... etc...

So what is your point? Besides the fact that trump mistook a few fake videos for being real? Muslim terrorism is REAL!

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
But I think all he would have found is that the videos were posted by a woman the British government wants to silence.
With all due respect Willy the woman the government wants to silence is the Deputy leader of a Neo Nazi Party who has a criminal record. Britain First not only hates Muslims it hates Jews as well. The main aim of this group as with all these sort of so called parties is to stir up hatred and violence in whatever society they happen to be in.

Feb 7, 2015
Listen to the violent outbursts and hateful speech, calling for dead police and burning buildings this horrible woman Britain's Establishment is afraid of........... oh, wait, I guess that stuff comes from the groups American Government protects and applauds.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritainFirst/videos/vb.300455573433044/1497239847087938/?type=2&theater[/video]

Feb 7, 2015
With all due respect Willy the woman the government wants to silence is the Deputy leader of a Neo Nazi Party who has a criminal record. Britain First not only hates Muslims it hates Jews as well. The main aim of this group as with all these sort of so called parties is to stir up hatred and violence in whatever society they happen to be in.
Perhaps you can show me more.... something really criminal... but this is all I could find concerning this "criminal record" you say she has.

Britain First's Jayda Fransen is arrested for bail breach | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

I just spent the past 20 minutes reading up on this group and their goals, using left leaning sites like Wikipedia. I did not find any anti jewish hatred in it at all, and I agree with their aim of unveiling the islamist threat.

"Right wing" is merely a title used to discredit someone before others are even able to see what they believe. THAT IS a fascist tactic.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
by way of contrast, after former national security advisor Flynn confessed to lying to the FBI 4 times and agreed to cooperate in a plea deal with Mueller, former FBI director Comey this afternoon tweeted Amos 5:24

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
U

Ugly

Trolls are only effective when people give them attention. That so many actually get trolled speaks a lot about those people.

S

Susanna

Trolls are only effective when people give them attention. That so many actually get trolled speaks a lot about those people.
So many one eyed people in the threads...lol.

S

Susanna

by way of contrast, after former national security advisor Flynn confessed to lying to the FBI 4 times and agreed to cooperate in a plea deal with Mueller, former FBI director Comey this afternoon tweeted Amos 5:24

View attachment 176704
He's aiming for prophet position? Lol.

Feb 5, 2017
Are you this kind of vile Christian that is not a Christian? (A bit like a vile Muslim who is a terrorist is not a Muslim?) This Muslim is a well-known YouTuber. There are decent Muslims, and there are vile Christians. But if you are a bigot, a racist, or a fascist you probably think of Britain First as something Godly. I like to observe things from both sides. Generally, if I observe Muslims online, they tend to come across as more peaceful, than Christians do. While Christians are always condemning Muslims, Muslims tend to be more peaceful about it. Or, find me proof that is not true. Would that proof be a hate-preacher? So then, is a Christian also being a hate-preacher when they are not peaceful about others because of their religion? Well, yes. However, you can just paint all Muslims as if their minority group of reprobates count for all Muslims. Maybe you are unwittingly being drawn into propaganda. If you are intelligent you have the eyes to observe both sides of an argument.

If you put Nazi attire on Britain First, you will see it fits perfectly. In Britain we know that, which is why they have no chance of ever being a respected political party. But in America, they are probably seen as intelligent, for going around, trying to provoke reactions, and focusing on the minority groups, and criminals, so that they can label all Muslims with it. Do you love your brothers, whoever they are, or are you a judgemental piece of log.

Observe how little respect is given, and which side it is given from.

[video=youtube;oJ0HsV0Jcvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ0HsV0Jcvs[/video]