Trump the low life, some quotes of him speaking of certian women if not all

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011
Well, considering who its going to boil down to ,Trump is on moral high ground compared to clinton!
I think you have an idealistic viewpoint and not a realist viewpoint. We want a person who hates the globalist and the way the politicians have run this country into the ground. He is it. He has promised to make America great again and I am willing to give him a chance. Besides, I have seen change in his demeanor and his words. I believe God can use him. I really feel in my spirit that God is going to change this man for the better! You do not know Gods plans. We have 2 candidates to choose from. Trump is the viable choice.

Every single candidate is guilty of this!!
At this juncture, its a witch hunt! The globalist are scared! They are really scared. If TRUMP takes office (which he will) they cannot carry out the 100 yr plan that is coming to a head. NWO OWR, etc...... wake up!!

The whole world is against Trump for that matter! Why? Because the USA has been taken advantage of as of late and has had a bunch of idiots in the house. Our allies and our enemies are going to TAKE NOTICE when the big dog sits up again . We have been lying down for too long
Now, like I said above...I'd prefer Trump to win over Hillary. The problem is I don't think he's going to win... he's screwed himself over... people HATE HIM. Last time I checked.. polls showed him losing Hillary vs Trump. We choose Cruz... now not because you like him.. but because chances are Cruz has a much better shot. The broker's convention (however that works) supposably will get Trump out.. which would be great but Trump supporters will probably protest and some say that the GOP would lose support next elections (I doubt it since they're anti-left) ... so if they went that route, for the GOP's sake they.. whoever they choose should at least do some of the things Trump said he's do. That could counter the backlash. (sigh) Its all a mess.

R

RachelBibleStudent

We gotta stop with the liar accusatory talk around here. Most here aren't liars. They just have a different viewpoint and are calling it like they see it.
we have to stop the -moral relativism- around here...you are entitled to your own opinion...you are -not- entitled to your own facts...

Mar 2, 2016
Is this you Rachel? Are you the leader of cupcake nation?

[video=youtube;YA-2b7NKArE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA-2b7NKArE[/video]

Last edited:

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The fact that non Trump supporters are automatically assumed to be left-wing liberals just shows how much of the Kool-Aid the Trumpers are drinking

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
The fact that non Trump supporters are automatically assumed to be left-wing liberals just shows how much of the Kool-Aid the Trumpers are drinking
It's not automatic for me....I just let them talk for awhile and then I make my determination.

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011
^ Quoted for truth

It's demonic...

This nation's people is in a spiritually damaged state and Trump may be G-d's judgement on us as a whole. I believe G-d judges both individually and apparently in scripture collectively too. All we can do is pray for Trump supporters and show them G-d. I've argued with them and it's like they're demonically possessed to an extent. I've yet to meet one Trump supporter that isn't frantic, angry, or violent in some way. The fact that a Trump supporter doesn't want to call Trump's evil as evil makes them very similar to liberals who don't want to call Islamic terrorists evil or criminal black men evil. We need to start at the root.. arguing with them is superficial.. we need G-d and G-d needs to a work on them.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Trump was asked if he would denounce the KKK and white supremacist groups and if he would reject their endorsement. He kept dodging the question. That tells me all I need to know about him.

Mar 23, 2014
Trump is one of the two listed below:

[1] totally in love with himself carrying nada’ zip for anyone else

[2] a closet Democrat who’s aim is to destroy the Republican Party opening the door for Hillary

The one’s and two’s will be counted in seven days and the winner announced

Wait, he could be both so there needs to be a three

[3]_________________________

Apr 11, 2016
Trump is one of the two listed below:

[1] totally in love with himself carrying nada’ zip for anyone else

[2] a closet Democrat who’s aim is to destroy the Republican Party opening the door for Hillary

The one’s and two’s will be counted in seven days and the winner announced

Wait, he could be both so there needs to be a three

[3]_________________________

Gee you sound like you have it all figured out! :confused:

Mar 23, 2014
.,,.We choose Cruz... now not because you like him.. but because chances are Cruz has a much better shot..,..,. (sigh) Its all a mess.
If you choose a "party", not because they are right but because the are your party, you have sold your soul to the devil

in my view :)-