Trump the Statesman.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ultimatum77

Uhhh...because Trump is loud mouth imbecile???
Because he's a narcissistic bully?
I was asking Kim, we all know you hate trump lol which you are free and entitled to :) I wasn't expecting you to start loving trump and becoming his number 1 fan!

AP_553928253683-1024x683.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
So, for the second time I can remember, someone wrote a speech for good old "shoot from the lip" Donald, and he uses a Tele-prompter........and does a pretty good job.

This same thing happened last week, and his "prepared" speech was praised, then right after, he goes to have a in person interview and completely BLOWS IT!

This speech, carefully thought out and written by someone else hardly leaves ME (his detractor) helpless. See, I still have the power of my wee little vote...........and it WILL NOT be for him.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE........................NOT TRUMP!

Mar 2, 2016
So, for the second time I can remember, someone wrote a speech for good old "shoot from the lip" Donald, and he uses a Tele-prompter........and does a pretty good job.

This same thing happened last week, and his "prepared" speech was praised, then right after, he goes to have a in person interview and completely BLOWS IT!

This speech, carefully thought out and written by someone else hardly leaves ME (his detractor) helpless. See, I still have the power of my wee little vote...........and it WILL NOT be for him.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE........................NOT TRUMP!

Have you heard Obama without a prompter....uhhhhh.....uhhhhh....ummmmm.....ummmmm.....let me be clear........uhhhhh.....ummmmm......uhhhhhh.......ummmmmm

K

KimPetras

Have you heard Obama without a prompter....uhhhhh.....uhhhhh....ummmmm.....ummmmm.....let me be clear........uhhhhh.....ummmmm......uhhhhhh.......ummmmmm
I actually agree. Without a ventriloquist whispering in Obama's ear, he is no where near as good of an orator. I'm no Obama supporter at all, but at the very least he didn't blast the usage of a teleprompter.

Also, anytime a candidate has a weakness, all we have to do is bring up Obama and we justify said weakness? That's quite a strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 2, 2016
I actually agree. Without a ventriloquist whispering in Obama's ear, he is no where near as good of an orator. I'm no Obama supporter at all, but at the very least he didn't blast the usage of a teleprompter.

Also, anytime a candidate has a weakness, all we have to do is bring up Obama and we justify said weakness? That's quite a strategy.
Youre the one who brought up the TelePrompTer.

K

KimPetras

Youre the one who brought up the TelePrompTer.
No, Trump did. I'm asking what Obama has to do with Trump and his hypocrisy about teleprompters.

Mar 2, 2016
No, Trump did. I'm asking what Obama has to do with Trump and his hypocrisy about teleprompters.
personally I don't care that he used a TelePrompTer. I like what he says without one and I like what he said with this one.

K

KimPetras

personally I don't care that he used a TelePrompTer. I like what he says without one and I like what he said with this one.
I'm not asking if you care that he used a teleprompter. I even said I'm fine with anyone who wants to use one.

We are talking about the hypocrisy of Trump's original stance on teleprompters to flip flopping and now using a teleprompter. Not about Obama or any other president that didn't blast using a teleprompter... just Trump.

Mar 2, 2016
I'm not asking if you care that he used a teleprompter. I even said I'm fine with anyone who wants to use one.

We are talking about the hypocrisy of Trump's original stance on teleprompters to flip flopping and now using a teleprompter. Not about Obama or any other president that didn't blast using a teleprompter... just Trump.
If you wanna try to make grade A steak out of mangy feral dog have at it. Not gonna play.

K

KimPetras

If you wanna try to make grade A steak out of mangy feral dog have at it. Not gonna play.
I'm not trying to do anything other than see if you're capable of being objective to legitimate criticisms of Trump. It's not so difficult for you to be objective towards legitimate criticisms of Hillary or Obama...

M

Mitspa

I'm not trying to do anything other than see if you're capable of being objective to legitimate criticisms of Trump. It's not so difficult for you to be objective towards legitimate criticisms of Hillary or Obama...
We have heard it all ..we don't need anymore criticism :p

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Why can't we just call it what it is? Even good pastors use notes. Just proves that his detractors will hate him no matter what he does.
This TOO is the M.O. of the "liberal left" that is being used by Trump-ies...........

Hate is a very strong and misused way of trying to belittle those who disagree with or approve of the Candidate one is backing.........

Mar 2, 2016
This TOO is the M.O. of the "liberal left" that is being used by Trump-ies...........

Hate is a very strong and misused way of trying to belittle those who disagree with or approve of the Candidate one is backing.........
How many people here have murdered him in their hearts?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
How many people here have murdered him in their hearts?
I don't know of anyone who has reached that level of disapproval of him.

If this is the standard we are going to use...........then it begs the question:

How many people here have SAINTED him in their hearts?

I do not "hate" Trump, nor any of the other Candidates, I simply do not believe he is worthy of being President, and that he is an empty suit. A facade.

I think if he is to be Sainted here, that the full story of Donald Trump should ALSO be presented.

:)

"edited to add"

I do not read all of the Trump threads.............it gets boring after awhile........so, I suppose it is possible that one or two have gone to that level, but I haven't read their comments.

Mar 2, 2016
I don't know of anyone who has reached that level of disapproval of him.

If this is the standard we are going to use...........then it begs the question:

How many people here have SAINTED him in their hearts?

I do not "hate" Trump, nor any of the other Candidates, I simply do not believe he is worthy of being President, and that he is an empty suit. A facade.

I think if he is to be Sainted here, that the full story of Donald Trump should ALSO be presented.

:)

"edited to add"

I do not read all of the Trump threads.............it gets boring after awhile........so, I suppose it is possible that one or two have gone to that level, but I haven't read their comments.

I certainly haven't. When my dad was tragically killed in a motorcycle accident I noticed that I was starting to give him saint hood status. Seems that in death a person looks at all the good stuff about a person. As far as Trump goes I know people just like him, in some ways I am a lot like him. I can be crass and biting and sarcastic at different times.....but I am no saint and frankly there isn't a person on earth....alive or dead that I consider to be one.