Trump to meet with House Speaker Ryan

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
I can imagine the the meeting going something like this:

Ryan: I will endorse you if you do this, this and this and pick so and so as your running mate.

Trump: No

Ryan: ummmm.

Trump: Have a nice day ex speaker Ryan.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yeah, I saw where Trump said if elected, he will "fire" Ryan...........you do realize (cuz he doesn't seem to) that the President can not fire the Speaker of the House right?

If that were possible, Obama woulda been firing House Speakers for some time now.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
Just saw a Fox news article that states that Ryan said he will step aside as convention chair if Trump asks him to.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
Yeah, I saw where Trump said if elected, he will "fire" Ryan...........you do realize (cuz he doesn't seem to) that the President can not fire the Speaker of the House right?

If that were possible, Obama woulda been firing House Speakers for some time now.
Why would he fire them when they are giving him everything he asks for?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Just saw a Fox news article that states that Ryan said he will step aside as convention chair if Trump asks him to.
Revealing that at least ONE OF THEM actually has some CLASS AND DIGNITY.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
If you call the speaker of the house who was elected to fight back against Obama, but instead rolls over to central planning and the furthering of a rogue presidents agenda dignity, have at it. I realize you hate Trump, but I wish you would stop grasping at straws.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
If you call the speaker of the house who was elected to fight back against Obama, but instead rolls over to central planning and the furthering of a rogue presidents agenda dignity, have at it. I realize you hate Trump, but I wish you would stop grasping at straws.
Don't hate Trump..........just do not respect him or how he has conducted his life thus far. If my choices are Trump or Ryan, Ryan wins hands down.........

What took place with the Budget (which I believe you are criticizing Ryan for) WAS DECIDED LONG BEFORE Ryan became Speaker..........

And, as you now criticize him for not "fighting back/doing what he was elected to do," please explain your hatred of Cruz WHO DID FIGHT BACK by trying to close down the Government to get rid of Obamacare?

Again, different standards to keep whitewashing the Trumpster...........sigh

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
Don't hate Trump..........just do not respect him or how he has conducted his life thus far. If my choices are Trump or Ryan, Ryan wins hands down.........

What took place with the Budget (which I believe you are criticizing Ryan for) WAS DECIDED LONG BEFORE Ryan became Speaker..........

And, as you now criticize him for not "fighting back/doing what he was elected to do," please explain your hatred of Cruz WHO DID FIGHT BACK by trying to close down the Government to get rid of Obamacare?

Cruz is a party man masquerading as not being one. I don't hate him. He just makes my skin crawl...and his wife does too. He is one of those guys like Obama who's whole life is one of positioning himself to be President.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Cruz is a party man masquerading as not being one. I don't hate him. He just makes my skin crawl...and his wife does too. He is one of those guys like Obama who's whole life is one of positioning himself to be President.
WE ARE ALMOST IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT......... :)

Trump is a life long liberal Liberal masquerading as not being one. I don't hate him. He just makes my skin crawl...and his wife does too. He is one of those guys like Obama who's whole life is one of positioning himself to enrich himself at the expense of others, and their wives.

SEE...........we ALMOST agree :)

oops, forgot to say, I didn't care for Cruz either......

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
WE ARE ALMOST IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT......... :)

Trump is a life long liberal Liberal masquerading as not being one. I don't hate him. He just makes my skin crawl...and his wife does too. He is one of those guys like Obama who's whole life is one of positioning himself to enrich himself at the expense of others, and their wives.

SEE...........we ALMOST agree :)

oops, forgot to say, I didn't care for Cruz either......
Trump has been conservative on a number of issues since the 80's. Lot's of interviews out there to back that up.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Stop kidding yourselves. A man of character and integrity could never get elected. We only elect politicians because statesmen are first rare and second set to do right even if it hurts.

The give me everything voters always trump the do right voters. No pun intended.

I am reduced to anybody but Hillary.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Apr 22, 2016
This coming from a man who jabs here and jabs there. I guess its a perspective of class and dignity that must be defined

Apr 22, 2016
Stop kidding yourselves. A man of character and integrity could never get elected. We only elect politicians because statesmen are first rare and second set to do right even if it hurts.

The give me everything voters always trump the do right voters. No pun intended.

I am reduced to anybody but Hillary.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

This.............................

Me too:)

Apr 22, 2016

Okay so good on you for recalling something praiseworthy that Cruz did. Are you telling me that there isnt anything Trump has done in his past that cant match that? It depends who you ask and what kind of glasses they are wearing I suppose