Trumps Commencment Address to Liberty University

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I normally watch the Fox News Business program on Saturday morning. I felt that he gave a good motivational speech sprinkled with a little soft politics. The MSM says that he delivered a pep talk to himself. What I see as sad, were some of the comments on this Yahoo News article?

Trump's pep talk to Liberty University

I would also like to complement the Students at the university for the respect that they showed the president. It's a far cry from what we are seeing from many private and state universities. I don't have any more children to send to college, but it would be at top of my list to send them to.

skipp

Mar 6, 2014
The students at Liberty were also respectful when Bernie Sanders visited their university and gave him a warm welcome. They are a classy bunch and a stark contrast to the more liberal universities out there.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2015
I normally watch the Fox News Business program on Saturday morning. I felt that he gave a good motivational speech sprinkled with a little soft politics. The MSM says that he delivered a pep talk to himself. What I see as sad, were some of the comments on this Yahoo News article?

Trump's pep talk to Liberty University

I would also like to complement the Students at the university for the respect that they showed the president. It's a far cry from what we are seeing from many private and state universities. I don't have any more children to send to college, but it would be at top of my list to send them to.
Amen on their mature behavior. And I happen to know, for a fact, that many Liberty students are not in favor of Trump at all.

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
Amen on their mature behavior. And I happen to know, for a fact, that many Liberty students are not in favor of Trump at all.
I just graduated from their online program. It became an uproar when Jerry publicly endorsed Trump last year. Even though I couldn't attend commencement, I watched it online. Not once did Trump ever give himself a "pep talk." He encouraged graduates to never give up and to not listen to those that discourage and say "you can't do this." Of course, the media pokes anyway it can. After all, apparently Trump gets two scoops of ice cream. TWO. The nerve of him.