Truth: ascertained or revealed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
It works for everyone. His Word is the only thing that is guaranteed to be Truth.

People coming along and saying "God told me that......." are who we should question.
Then you are not one of His sheep.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
I am a Christian. What I am not is deceived by you.
You dont believe in the working of the Holy Spirit, so you cannot be lead by Him. Everyone who is lead by the Spirit of God is a child of God.

What are you afraid of? Will the Holy Spirit lie to you?

Apr 13, 2011
You dont believe in the working of the Holy Spirit, so you cannot be lead by Him.
As soon as it starts telling people things that contradict the written Word of God, then it's not from God.

And you are saying things that contradict the bible.

It's really that simple.

R

Ramon

As soon as it starts telling people things that contradict the written Word of God, then it's not from God.

It's really that simple.
Your interpretation of the bible is what is contradicting.

U

unclefester

Ah. The other board "prophet" makes an appearance.

Yes shroom. But as of today, they are both now subject to me, the latest apostle to make an appearance here. Don't ask me how I know. You're just gonna have to trust me on this one K ? BTW.....hope you haven't been reading or relying on your bible too much lately. Knowing God means so much more than just reading the words He sanctioned and gave us. Excuse me ......I think I'm getting another message.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009

It's really that simple.
Scripture does not contradict itself.

Romans 8:14 For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Is that not what I wrote? Where is the contradiction?

It is in your unbelief.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
Well, if you believe that by knowing scripture that you know God, I have nothing else to say to you.

Good by.

A

AnandaHya

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
New King James Version (NKJV)
20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.