trying this again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Roro4

Hello, I joined before Christmas, but wasn't to sure about this. I am going to try again.

Huglife

Aug 15, 2016
Welcome to the family :D I am glad to see that you have given us a second chance

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Hello Roro4 - It is great to have you become active up in here. We need people with beautiful children to join - I hear you have just such a blessing! It is a pleasure to have you here, and I am sure you are also just such a blessing yourself.. I'm glad you have grown into your new environment there, and I hope we too, can spur you on toward love and good deeds. Welcome once again. My name is Dan.

Life is not about growing in Christ despite our circumstances, it is a fact that we grow in Christ because of our circumstances....What do you think? Is that true?

R

Roro4

thanks, I think I am having a blonde moment and really didn't take time to really go over this. I am going to try this time.

R

Roro4

Hello Dan my name is Rosemary....I just really didnt give this a chance. I really should give it a shot. I love to hear testimonies . I also like to hear what others think. I have been getting all in for almost 3 years. I was baptized 2 years. thanks for the welcome....
Hello Roro4 - It is great to have you become active up in here. We need people with beautiful children to join - I hear you have just such a blessing! It is a pleasure to have you here, and I am sure you are also just such a blessing yourself.. I'm glad you have grown into your new environment there, and I hope we too, can spur you on toward love and good deeds. Welcome once again. My name is Dan.

Life is not about growing in Christ despite our circumstances, it is a fact that we grow in Christ because of our circumstances....What do you think? Is that true?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This is a good place to be for Christian fellowship. Glad that you are going to give it a second chance. Welcome to CC.

Dec 3, 2016
I am going to try again.
Try what again? Posting a message successfully?

Congrats... looks like you succeeded!

R

Roro4

thanks...yes christian fellowship is good.
This is a good place to be for Christian fellowship. Glad that you are going to give it a second chance. Welcome to CC.

R

Roro4

there always has to be one and i guess i found that one.
Try what again? Posting a message successfully?

Congrats... looks like you succeeded!

Feb 7, 2015
there always has to be one and i guess i found that one.
Not in the least. There are no less than 50 or 60 of us, and you have just seen the beginning. LOL

T

Tinuviel

Welcome to Christian Chat! Hope you decide to give it a go this time :)

student

Jul 20, 2010
Welcome Roro4. God bless and looking forward to good times with you and praying you find what you need from the site. God bless! -student

R

Roro4

thank you God bless

B

Bate

Welcome again!
Nice to have you back! :) :)

J

joefizz

Welcome back,I'm one of the new guys(been here only about 3 weeks feels like longer though!) I've found that here you can find bible smart people to talk to including myself and you can make new friends,my first friend here was,magenta,why? she's smart,has beautiful posts,and about a 3 million gallery access to cute kitten photos awwww lol!(just guessing)once again welcome and I hope you like it here!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome back sister :D

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hello, I joined before Christmas, but wasn't to sure about this. I am going to try again.
Hello my sister Roro4 :) Welcome back again yayy!!! Me, I joined around January, more or less 5 months ago :) and it is nice to be here. See u around sis!

God bless you!