Tweet a good morning} The Lord said, the things he made we good.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jkalyna

I think there is a good morning thread, but this will be another, like a tweet, to remember to be cheery, and thankful, if birds wake up early and sing, why not me. :)

Attachments

J

jkalyna

​The fall weather is almost gone. Is time short, or were to busy and short of it. :)

Attachments

J

jkalyna

So happy that there were no deaths from Mexicos. Storm. That really was a miracle from God. To know how devasting the size was, but even the mountains stood to help weaken it.
Sometimes mountains are like barriers in our life, but look at it from another side, sometimes they are just what we need, and our Faith to become stronger.

J

jkalyna

If you tie an anchor to something it usually is holding onto another thing, and from that anchor is a chain, rope, to secure the vessel, boat, fish line, what ever.
Grap onto that rope, that is anchored to Christ, and pull yourself through, with hope, their is always something to hold onto. GET faith, and pull yourself holding onto it, and cope, in the midst of difficulties, for the Lord said, he will make a way, of escape out of every situation, and he will not put upon us, more than we could bear. Sometimes our Father in heaven, wants us to learn, to walk, in faith, and before a baby toddler learns to walk, he crawls, he pulls himself up, and learns to strengthen those muscles, get's confidant, and sometimes fall's, but learns everyday, a lesson in coping achieving, learning, striving, and that toddler does it all on his own. The determination, and the
resiliency of coping, makes us strong, strong character, and able to reach our goals. :)

J

jkalyna

spiderweb.gif Spider_web.gif Spider_web.gif

If you feel your world is spinning out of control, it dosn't , it might be you losing control.

Attachments

J

jkalyna

Attachments

J

jkalyna

Let's remember today is the day that the Lord has made.
This is a bible verse.
It was asked once, why do things always happen in beautiful Colorado.
God has formed every nook and cranny there, and though I never was there those who have been say it is total beautiful.

The evils that have happened there are to disrupt the peace of a pLace of beauty and serenity.
To take our eyes off the things that the Lord has made, and look at the destruction oF evil. The verse that says though the city burns doWn around me, I shall not be moved, in and from the peace of our God.

Not only there but dEstruction and disturbance could be in any nation in the world.
Violence, destruction is not from the Lord. Let s not faint because of the things that are coming upon the earth, it is a sign Jeaus is nearing ! And every day he hears and is near with us, in , and we are not alone. praise his Holy Name. Jesus the Son of God.

J

jkalyna

Sometimes I may sound like the same thing said again, well o.k
It is spiritual food, people eat the same breakfast for ever, day after another if it's good then it is good for the body.
Sooooooo,
plan on enjoying the same things
Again.
The word of the Lord is our spiritual food.
Have a wonderful day in the Lords presence today.
:)

J

jkalyna

'Born-again' Christian government worker charged with a hate crime after she was caught on camera throwing coffee and ranting at Muslims praying in a park | Daily Mail Online. This is making the so called people like us who want to make a change within us, as believers in Christ and doing what he said be recreated within, or the term born again. This lady may be called that but the bible says you shall k ow them by their fruits, as their character, and u already should know the nine fruits of the oly spirit, love peace, kindness, forgiveness, all 9 as composed of the opposite hate etc. Not all Muslims are Jihadists , and not all. Hour he's are as dry treeses in the wilderness. I was thinking of leaving a church right where I am now, but after some prayer, there are spirit filled people there, that show the love of God, and the fruits are there, the others, is like the Lord said, the takes, or the weeds among the wheat, I,m not going to let Thsts ruin it. She is not displaying the fruits of righteousness, she is doing the opposite showing or sowing the opposite. Titles never work, and they should not always be trusted, as replacing knowing the true character of a person. Have a wonderful Day

J

jkalyna

Lo typo mistakes, yawns, oh well it,s morning, was that upside down it's. Ha ha.
Lesson 101
Don't let weeds crowd the fruits,
we got shears, mowers, and the word.
Weeds are worthless, not even cows eat them.

J

jkalyna

Lesson 101:2

There are many testimonies here of people even kids of ministers that just went to church because their parents did, worked in the church but never got into a personal relationship of knowing or accepting the Savior"
The Lord Jesus Christ the Anointed one.

Many labor in works, in everything but in the vineyard of developing the fruits of the Holy Spirit.
This is Hard Work as the flesh wants to expose itself.
The bible says this,
The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Sme just don't want to work at having the Fruits because they come from the root of Love and God is love and You need to get close with him and let his light shine and his word water you, and The Son give you strenght, it's too much for some,and this is why the word says this, many have started out in the race, and many are called but few are chosen

J

jkalyna

Today is a day that the Lord has made.
Genesis says, that God has created everything.
Everything pure, undefiled, good, is prey for filth
destruction, and evil,
that would like to {pave a wave} to make a wound
to your spirit.
Pray, let Loves ray's dry up those evil, wicked troubling waters.
For were not ignorant unto the devices of the wicked.
Have a good day.
For God is for us, and if God be for us, then no one could stand against him.
So yeah.
:)

J

jkalyna

Goliate mocked God's people, he was ruthless, he thought his words
would be like a destructive wave, and wind.
There is nothing that shall withstand the power of the
ALMIGHTY GOD.
FOR when the wicked come in as a flood the Lord will put up a standard.
"Fret not thyself of evil doers for thy shall soon be cut done."
bible verse.
Goliath went down.
God takes what the wicked dish out, and broadcasts it all over the heavens,,
for the great mighty army of his angels.
To deliver the righteous, from the hands of the devil, and his evil darkness of destruction.

Attachments

J

jkalyna

God dosn't care about money. Jesus turned the tables on them in the temple. They had lot's of stuff they needed to sell, buy earn, or burn. If money was so important, no one would want to give it more than Christ. He said, to the one guy, sell all you got, and give it to the poor, the guy was rich, and left him standing where he was.
Christ knew that we have needs, we eat, need a warm place to sleep, and that you need to pay your bills, or you get ills, and chills.
He fed the multitude on the grass hills, cause he cared, cares and dared to love us.
We slapped him in the face, more than once, he gave his life, gives us water from the heavens to drink, we people gave him vinegar, when he said he was thirsty.
God doesn't care about your money pack. He cares about you, if you have food, and if your needs are met.
Throwing the tables around in the temple, showed Authority that he doesn't want monopoly games to be played in their. He said,"MY house shall be called a house of prayer.
Without prayer we die, spiritually, cause we don't connect in faith, and hope, and love.
With food, we could get fat, starve, and get money hungry.
He cares for us, he really does.
Pray is more important than playing cards with money on the table, to see who's coming out with more goods, take it to the curb,,, God is love, and his whole aim, is for us, to feel worthy as humans, to gain, self respect, in the way we look, not dressed in rags, and he dosn't take from us, he wants us to be full of his blessings. That's a fact. Now I will chill. From this worlds sick ills. spider3.gif spider3.gif

Attachments

J

jkalyna

God dosn't care about money. Jesus turned the tables on them in the temple. They had lot's of stuff they needed to sell, buy earn, or burn. If money was so important, no one would want to give it more than Christ. He said, to the one guy, sell all you got, and give it to the poor, the guy was rich, and left him standing where he was.
Christ knew that we have needs, we eat, need a warm place to sleep, and that you need to pay your bills, or you get ills, and chills.
He fed the multitude on the grass hills, cause he cared, cares and dared to love us.
We slapped him in the face, more than once, he gave his life, gives us water from the heavens to drink, we people gave him vinegar, when he said he was thirsty.
God doesn't care about your money pack. He cares about you, if you have food, and if your needs are met.
Throwing the tables around in the temple, showed Authority that he doesn't want monopoly games to be played in their. He said,"MY house shall be called a house of prayer.
Without prayer we die, spiritually, cause we don't connect in faith, and hope, and love.
With food, we could get fat, starve, and get money hungry.
He cares for us, he really does.
Pray is more important than playing cards with money on the table, to see who's coming out with more goods, take it to the curb,,, God is love, and his whole aim, is for us, to feel worthy as humans, to gain, self respect, in the way we look, not dressed in rags, and he dosn't take from us, he wants us to be full of his blessings. That's a fact. Now I will chill. From this worlds sick ills. View attachment 142383 View attachment 142383
This is funeeeeey. I read this over, and lol I might be a rapper.. Just sat down and typed. I think this is HOW it's to be, you don't think about it, your just free, and your words fly, so high, Freedom in Christ. So yeah. The lastest Chill. by jkalyna. The spiders stay, more on the way,,,,:)

Attachments

J

jkalyna

This is funeeeeey. I read this over, and lol I might be a rapper.. Just sat down and typed. I think this is HOW it's to be, you don't think about it, your just free, and your words fly, so high, Freedom in Christ. So yeah. The lastest Chill. by jkalyna. The spiders stay, more on the way,,,,:)
spider3.gif spider3.gif