U.N Jerusalem vote

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The Jews have regained their homeland after an absence of nearly
two thousand years.
They still are a people of promise through Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,
and we can all see their blessings in worldly power and wealth.
Whilst there is a remnant of ultra-orthodox practising Jews and some religious
Jews who attend synagogues, by far the greater population of Jews are a people
mostly atheistic and also extremely progressive and liberal.
They have shed their deep religious heritage and treat Jewishness as a cultural and
a racial inheritance.
Jews still see themselves as special and God's chosen people especially when it
comes to taking hold of the land and displacing Palestinians.

But Jews [Judah] continue to deny Jesus Christ as the Messiah and they continue
to blaspheme his name and despise Christians.
Thus at this time their returning to what was Israel previously and in gaining
Jerusalem as their eternal capital serves the fulfillment of Bible prophecy that
all the world will come to Armageddon and destroy both Israel and themselves.

The Jews must suffer this catastrophic ending [along with the world] so that Jesus,
the one that they pierced, can come and deliver them as their promised Messiah.
Then they will know the folly of their ancestors at the time of the first visitation.

Also Jesus will rapture his Spirit-filled church unto himself in the air before his feet
stand on the Mount of Olives, and will bring in the saints and angels into Jerusalem.

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord,
will thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons,
which the Father has put in his own power.
Acts1:
Right... i I'm told it's kind of like African apartheid. It would be like if I came into your house and said your house and everything in it is mine now because God said so.
Palestinians have been uprooted from their homes and all sorts of Human Rights atrocities.
I'm not trying to be a troll here but I've never understood the stand with Israel Doctrine.
The book of Galatians says anyone who accepts Christ is considered by God to be part of the Covenant of Abraham so Israel is no more important to God than we are.
Also they are an apostate Nation

K

kaylagrl

Right... i I'm told it's kind of like African apartheid. It would be like if I came into your house and said your house and everything in it is mine now because God said so.
Palestinians have been uprooted from their homes and all sorts of Human Rights atrocities.
I'm not trying to be a troll here but I've never understood the stand with Israel Doctrine.
The book of Galatians says anyone who accepts Christ is considered by God to be part of the Covenant of Abraham so Israel is no more important to God than we are.

I'm told it's kind of like African apartheid. It would be like if I came into your house and said your house and everything in it is mine now because God said so.

God did say so but you don't need the Bible at all to prove the land belongs Israel. The British gave the Arabs the opportunity to have land and they refused it. So its more like you were offered your own house,refused it because I was given a house next to yours and then you walk in and say the house is yours and you tell me to go jump in the ocean. Thats what its like.

Palestinians are Arabs,they can go back to their own countries. And no one has committed more human rights atrocities than Palestinians.

so Israel is no more important to God than we are.
[FONT=&quot]If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]...as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“God gave them a spirit of stupor,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] eyes that could not see[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] and ears that could not hear,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to this very day.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all!Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”[g][/FONT]
[/FONT]

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
And so it begins ...

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling to all the peoples all around,
and it shall also be against Judah in the siege against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all peoples.
All who lift it shall be slashed, and all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.
Zechariah 12:

God, Jesus, still needs to deal with a recalcitrant and unbelieving Jewish population
that continue to deny him as their Messiah.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent
unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathers
her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say,
Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord.
Matthew 23:
It is God who moves nations to fight against Israel not the UN the US or anyone else. God is in control of this world and only allows what he decides will happen. I get the impression that some put Satan on an equal footing with God.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017

That's Hezbollah & Hamas terrorist propaganda you're repeating there. Secular media loves to spread these myths. I suggest you do a little independent historical research.

Mark Twain visited Israel in 1867, and published his impressions in Innocents Abroad. He described.....

“….. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.”

From the beginning of World War I, part of Palestine’s land was owned by absentee landlords who lived in Cairo, Damascus, and Beirut. About 80 percent of the Palestinian Arabs were debt-ridden peasants, semi-nomads, and Bedouins. Jews actually went out of their way to avoid purchasing land in areas where Arabs might be displaced. They sought land that was largely uncultivated, swampy, cheap, and—most important—without tenants.

Perhaps the "Palestinians" should have accepted one of the many statehood offers given them. The process started in 1937 and has repeated itself with minor variations many times over the subsequent 74 years. The process is as follows: Arabs go to war with Israel, promising Israel’s destruction and the annihilation of its Jews. Israel wins the war and offers peace. Arab leaders reject Israel’s peace offer, renew their promises of destruction and annihilation and after a while go to war again, and lose again, and Israel again offers peace. Repeat this process 31 times and you have the history of the Arab-Israel conflict in a nutshell.

The first such opportunity arose in 1937 when the Peel Commission recommended the partition of British Mandatory Palestine west of the Jordan River. The Jews would get about 15% of that territory, with the other 85% going to the Arabs, and to a small corridor from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem that would remain under British Mandatory control. The Jews accepted the recommendation. The Arab leadership rejected the plan and escalated Arab violence against the British and Jews to a bona fide war: the “great Arab revolt.” Had the Arab leadership accepted the Peel Partition plan, there would have been an Arab state in 85% of Mandatory Palestine in 1937.

Last edited:

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Jerusalem is the division between the Old Testament and the New Testament.
The division between Israel the church and Judah the Torah.

The continued refusal to accept that the Messiah Jesus (Yeshua) came in his
first visitation leads Jews to embark on the most dangerous project in the world
the building of a third temple on Mount Zion.

[video]https://youtu.be/rDgdwCh7VMU[/video]

H

heartofdavid

Not the entire picture.
They are covenant through abraham and through moses or the mosaic priesthood and law.

That is why they are gathered in rev 14.
They are the cut off branch. We are grafted in. They will be re established. They are the wine in Jesus first miracle. "...but you saved the best for last"
They are gathered last.
None the less,they ARE gathered.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
“Belonging to the Governor of the City.” 2,700-year-old seal impression
cements existence of biblical Jerusalem governor.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/2700-...nts-existence-of-biblical-jerusalem-governor/

“Governor of the City” was an official biblical title within Judah’s ancient capital city, Jerusalem.
During the days of King Hezekiah, that title was carried by Joshua (2 Kings 23:8),
and during the rule of King Josiah, the role was held by Maaseiah (2 Chronicles 34:8).

53 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org...n-the-bible/50-people-in-the-bible-confirmed-

archaeologically/

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
“Belonging to the Governor of the City.” 2,700-year-old seal impression
cements existence of biblical Jerusalem governor.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/2700-...nts-existence-of-biblical-jerusalem-governor/

“Governor of the City” was an official biblical title within Judah’s ancient capital city, Jerusalem.
During the days of King Hezekiah, that title was carried by Joshua (2 Kings 23:8),
and during the rule of King Josiah, the role was held by Maaseiah (2 Chronicles 34:8).

53 People in the Bible Confirmed Archaeologically
https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org...n-the-bible/50-people-in-the-bible-confirmed-

archaeologically/
I read that this morning and was wondering if I should post it here!