U.S. About To Eliminate Anti-Semitism Monitor In The State Department...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Critics are coming down heavily on Trump for not filling the role of the special envoy to monitor and combat anti-Semitism and leaving the office vacant since he became president. The Office is specially devoted to fighting anti-Semitism, and the fact that the role has not been filled yet is taken by many as a sign of the president’s endorsement of the growing crimes targeted at Jews.

Now, reports suggest the State Department is planning to close the office with the support of Donald Trump. July 1 is set to be the last day for the department. The rumors have been confirmed by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who said that the department has taken a pause and may not fill the job again.

"Now, more than ever, the United States should send a clear message to the world that anti-Semitism in any form will not be tolerated," Rep. Vern Buchanan, R-Fla., said in a statement. "A failure to [fill the post] would be a step backward for Jewish communities in the United States and around the globe."

Link --> Trump Administration Under Fire for Failing to Appoint Anti-Semitism Envoy - NBC News

Link --> U.S. About to Eliminate Anti-Semitism Monitor in the State Department - World Religion News

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Eliminating any monitoring of people by government is a step to the right direction from the Big Brother to freedom.

Apr 30, 2016
Eliminating any monitoring of people by government is a step to the right direction from the Big Brother to freedom.
I'd have to agree.

I never even knew this department existed, so how much good could they have done? Does everyone reading this know about this department??

Also, we already have laws in place to handle anti-anything. We just need to enforce normal laws.

As an example, I think of hate crimes. What was that all about? Every crime has some hate in it.
If I get killed and the person hated me, I don't really understand the difference. The fact that I'm dead is not sufficient??

Guess I feel the same about this.

Trump is a great friend of Israel. The world has already receved a big "message" when he was there last month and he and Netanyahu actually embraced each other. The respect between them is real and was noticeable.

With the previous "president" the anti-semitism department was in force, but he hated Israel.

Which is better?
I see no problem with the elimination. Big Brother is big enough.

I

Infusion

A zionist jew has nothing to do with the hebrew religion. Its purely a political movement. It was jews that stole our federal reserve and use sects like illuminati to try to infiltrate the government, media, and world trade system. I think its about time we be allowed to insult them just like anybody else in this country. They are not baby's and should not be if in government positions. Imagine the tax money we would save if it was not for the constant flow of liberal crying. Honestly zionist jews are not a religion in anyway, most of them worship the devil, and no foreign political sect should be in a government office. When people wake up to the difference between a jew and hebrew they might wake up enough to save themself before its too late.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
There would be a whole lot more departments I would shut down.

Apr 30, 2016
A zionist jew has nothing to do with the hebrew religion. Its purely a political movement. It was jews that stole our federal reserve and use sects like illuminati to try to infiltrate the government, media, and world trade system. I think its about time we be allowed to insult them just like anybody else in this country. They are not baby's and should not be if in government positions. Imagine the tax money we would save if it was not for the constant flow of liberal crying. Honestly zionist jews are not a religion in anyway, most of them worship the devil, and no foreign political sect should be in a government office. When people wake up to the difference between a jew and hebrew they might wake up enough to save themself before its too late.
What does Zionism have to do with Anti-Semitism??

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
What do we need an anti-semitism department for anyway? When anti-semitism occurs it is dealt with by the FBI or whoever's jurisdiction it falls under. That would be like having an anti-racial crimes department... I mean what would we need it for if the crimes are already being dealt with by the FBI? That department would be just another waste of taxpayer money.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
FYI. The state department's department that tracked antisemitism didn't track activity in the US. It tracked it in foreign countries. The FBI monitors antisemitism inside the US.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I'm another government minimalist.

Special task forces and investigators are superfluous in most cases.

I

Infusion

What does Zionism have to do with Anti-Semitism??
Because anti semites usually have no problem with hebrews. And mostly what I meant was those in political office are not hebrews they are jews or zionist jews. And they should not be zionist jews.