U.S Military News:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Right on cue!
"I chalk this up to the aptly timely labeled aggressor members here who jump on me hen they don't know diddly about what they're talking about. Their goal is just to fire off in my direction for their own personal, and seemingly collective, reasons thinking it makes me look bad. When in reality, it is just the opposite. "

Max called himself out.
It really is amazing what people will do in order to show their animus for someone that knows more than they do in the BDF.

To think I thought I might get an impassioned, reasoned response from you. Instead, an ad hominem attack on not just me, but Maxwel, who seriously tried to politely reason with you.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
You ARE aware that calling me desperate, and adding a little gif....

Is NOT actually an argument?

You know that right?

You DO know that name-calling is not an actual argument?

You DO know that name-calling is what people do when they've lost?

Right?

This is the last I'll entertain your motives and that of your co-conspirator.
My response was fitting to the degree your falsehood warranted apt rebuttal in kind.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Why need to doubt? The USA Military has used Big Stick/Dirty Harry/MAD (mutual assured destruction) diplomacy ever since the cold war. And it worked.

What do I know? 4 generations, in a row, of military servicemen so far. Why be shocked we've had 'A' bomb loaded Bombers circle the north pole for years. Minuteman, Titan, Polaris and Trident powered weapons over 50 years. Yeah. We've got some big BIG GUNS. And some new ones are no surprise.
Bless you and yours for your service.

There are a lot of people living in America that hate America. They don't care or realize that soldiers fight for them too.
Meanwhile, enemies that appear in a forum pouting because someone doesn't agree with their false claims about a thing are nothing. What speaks volumes are the depths to which they'll plunge as one bearing many names and the tell that identifies them as speaking the same sour language as they target those whom they hate is a lesson. Like that which your signature describes brother.

I've never been a member of a Christian forum where the owner did not know the adversaries army would arrive sooner or later and therein in defending against all enemies foreign and domestic ;) gave us a wall called the IGNORE function.

It is a privilege to be read on a forum. It is a lesson that puts scripture into practice to watch the wickedness that comes out of that mind at the keys. That which professes the prince of peace before regurgitating the devil.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Psalm 1
1 Blessed (happy, fortunate, prosperous, and enviable) is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly [following their advice, their plans and purposes], nor stands [submissive and inactive] in the path where sinners walk, nor sits down [to relax and rest] where the scornful [and the mockers] gather.

2 But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law (the precepts, the instructions, the teachings of God) he habitually meditates (ponders and studies) by day and by night.

Dec 28, 2016
It really is amazing what people will do in order to show their animus for someone that knows more than they do in the BDF.
I know, right? We watch you do this all the time to others in the BDF.

Perhaps if you studied more, less temper tantrums would stem from you?

Or perhaps if you knew what you were talking about more often than not? Maybe? ;)

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 190888
AMEN! FOUNDER OF THE SALVATION ARMY!
Amen indeed! Our service , another term for works, in God are not what saves. They are a characteristic, a blessing, that accompanies our sainthood, our new creation in Christ. They are a sign of our salvation, not a means to become nor to remain saved.

Great post! :)

Dec 28, 2016
Right on cue!
"I chalk this up to the aptly timely labeled aggressor members here who jump on me hen they don't know diddly about what they're talking about. Their goal is just to fire off in my direction for their own personal, and seemingly collective, reasons thinking it makes me look bad. When in reality, it is just the opposite. "

Max called himself out.
Now now child, ain't no one on here trying to make you look bad. You're doing a fine job of that yourself, poor soul! :)

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
High Alert US Navy Create Aggressor Squadron to ATTACK China and Russia

If you can get past that robotish narrator voice, it appears it is going to be an interesting future. How does this line up with Eschatology I wonder?

Do I have time to kiss my !"#+ goodbye?