UFO'S BUZZ THE I.S.S.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
ya gotta watch this............it is sooooo COOL!

Is NASA hiding aliens? SIX UFOs crept past the ISS ... - Daily...

The sighting was originally spotted by YouTuber Streetcap1, who then shared the clip with SecureTeam 10.
'He has discovered what some are calling a fleet of unidentified flying objects moving in the distance behind the International Space Station,' Tyler from SecureTeam said.
'We have about six UFOs passing behind, and judging from the distance, I would guess that the size of these objects, whatever they are, would be fairly large.'

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
ya gotta watch this............it is sooooo COOL!

Is NASA hiding aliens? SIX UFOs crept past the ISS ... - Daily...

The sighting was originally spotted by YouTuber Streetcap1, who then shared the clip with SecureTeam 10.
'He has discovered what some are calling a fleet of unidentified flying objects moving in the distance behind the International Space Station,' Tyler from SecureTeam said.
'We have about six UFOs passing behind, and judging from the distance, I would guess that the size of these objects, whatever they are, would be fairly large.'
Very Strange. I only counted four on the clip, still I expect NASA will invent some explanation

Dec 12, 2013
Cue the X-Files theme song hahah.....

Have said and will say again (even though it will be ignored) do a study on Chariots as applied to Angels in the O.T.......

All I am gonna say.....maybe!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I think you have to watch the entire video to see all six..........and NASA cut the feed as soon as they saw what was going on....hmm.......... Ya gotta admit, it is really, really strange though........

Oh, their usual explanation (in past episodes) is "ice crystals" or "space junk."

Very Strange. I only counted four on the clip, still I expect NASA will invent some explanation

R

Rudimental

Possibly just High-Z particles. A lot of astronauts report seeing them when returning to Earth.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
This is guy thinks he has it figured out. :p

IMG_0473.JPG

prove-all

May 16, 2014
there are no aliens

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
there are no aliens
About 60 years ago I watched a UFO as it made loops in the sky above me. It led me to reading everything I could find about them.

The report I found most interesting was put out by a US government agency. Until the very last page the report was explaining how reported sightings were not UFOs but could be easily explained. Then at the very last of the report they said that 20% of the sightings could not be explained.

Certainly the government keeps secrets from the public. An in-law of mine had a cult use her farm for their meetings, killing one of her steers with nicotine darts and using the blood in a circle ceremony. Police told her she was not to tell anyone, they especially didn't want the press to know of it. They said it would frighten and excite the public. Makes you wonder what secrets there are in our world.

J

JustWhoIAm

there are no aliens
I have seen UFOs or something very similar myself (what is zero point energy?).

It's also what my bible tells me to be true.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Scripture says Gods children are aliens to this world. And, come to think of it, how does one describe Angels 'n' such? They are certainly aliens to this world............now, they don't need flying saucers I suspect, but, still, I don't think your blanket statement can be accepted as truth can it? :)

there are no aliens

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Possibly just High-Z particles. A lot of astronauts report seeing them when returning to Earth.
I dunno, that's for sure, so I searched this and found several links, and reviewed them, but could not find one picture of such an event. Lots of explanations on how they occur, but not one pic! Hmm...........just saying :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-energy_particle

Improvement of charge resolution for high Z/β particles in CR-39 nuclear track detectors by means of two-step etching technique

High-Z energetic particles at geosynchronous orbit during the Great Solar Proton Event Series of October 1989 - Belian - 1992 - Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics - Wiley Online Library

That's 3 of them, but there are several more........

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I dont believe in most conspiracy theories but I make an exception with this one. I think the worlds governments are in collusion about UFOs. I believe they are demonic but whatever they are you can bet very senior Government members not only know about them but are probably in regular contact with them. One reason they explain them away is to avoid panic and confusion among their respective populations. There are also reputations and revenue at stake.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Are you sure about that EARTHLING!!
yes there are no aliens in ufos flying around,
earth is the only habitable planet,
God did not make aliens that are out in space.

[aliens]do you have any proff in the bible that this is so ?

Last edited:

prove-all

May 16, 2014
I have seen UFOs or something very similar myself (what is zero point energy?).

It's also what my bible tells me to be true.
my wife said she thought she saw a u.f.o once, but i chuckled at her.

where does the bible say this, that there is aliens above us ?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I find it impossible and implausible to believe that earth is the ONLY planet that has some form of life on it. What are the purpose of the other planets, if there is no life on them? Just because the bible may or may not directly mention aliens,doesn't mean they don't exist.. After all, the bible DOES mention the NWO and that is real. :)

Feb 28, 2016
if you see something or feel something that is extra-ordinary, and has absolutely
no kind of 'warmth/goodness-feel' of any-kind about it, then, you can bet it is
'not' coming from 'The Light'...

J

JustWhoIAm

"Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone - while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?"

-Job 38:4-7

prove-all

May 16, 2014
the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?"

-Job 38:4-7
that verse does not say aliens flying or ufos. the angels are not aliens

side note:do you know man has found out that stars make musical notes[or sings]