UFO'S BUZZ THE I.S.S.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
I thought all Californians were Aliens! We have a really Cheesy Advert running on TV here trying to tempt us Brits to spend our holidays there. It does the opposite for me lol
Yeah I spent three weeks there in October...flew into SF and rolled down the coast to LA, San Diego and back up to SF.....the traffic was horrible, everything packed and hardly any English....watched illegal after illegal be registered to vote...most could not speak English and had to have help......Yeah there were some nice things to do and some good food.....but over all....I will take Australia any day over Cali.......been there 5 times and spent 4 months there almost...really enjoyed it.....! Takes a bit to get used to the 17 hour non-stop flight from Dallas to Sydney though......

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Scripture says Gods children are aliens to this world. And, come to think of it, how does one describe Angels 'n' such? They are certainly aliens to this world............now, they don't need flying saucers I suspect, but, still, I don't think your blanket statement can be accepted as truth can it? :)
Very good quote. The term "alien," means the same as "foreigner," and I heard a pastor on the radio the other day say that the "righteousness of human beings is not enough to earn God's favor-- we require an 'alien righteousness.'" (not quite word for word, but, paraphrase from memory with exact meaning) what he means, is that God's saving power is sort of "alien," to this world, except that Jesus is definitely not "alien to this world," and neither are angels, really. Someone who would endure such brutality to save humanity, patiently teaching powerful loving kindness and basic rules for the good of humanity, backed by heavenly power (from out of this physical realm/dimension somehow removed from time and space) and devoted to our history for over 5,000 painstaking years, is not and "alien," but, truly a friend of all people, Who is eternally faithful to Covenants and stewardship and His Word.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Who are the "aliens," according to the Apostle Paul in Colossians?

"Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation-- if you continue in your faith, established and steadfast, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant." (Colossians 1:21-23).

​"if you continue in your faith..."

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Did anyone see that new group of planets that were recently discovered? I only caught a bit of the story, but they said something about there being a few of them that were earth like enough to support life............hmm

......... :) ...........

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Did anyone see that new group of planets that were recently discovered? I only caught a bit of the story, but they said something about there being a few of them that were earth like enough to support life............hmm

sooo, we're ready to go there and trash those planets too? Or blow them up? God help us...

thisgirl

Mar 2, 2015
For crying out loud dccontrovercial!

I was going to say that i seriously had xfiles running through my brain. :cool:

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
I regularly see a UFO over city of Portsmouth. first noticed it about 15 years ago, star gazing and spotted a strange looking star, a bit bigger than most, then it started to wobble, then moved off at a slow speed before moving off at incredible speed, travelled in straight line about 100 degrees across the sky, then it stopped, dimmed and became a lot smaller, then flew behind high clouds, I lost sight of it when it passed near the moon, for all I know it could have flown up to the moon.

All I know is I have continually seen this single light for 15 years just about every year, some years its almost every night for months in the summer.

One theory I have it is just simply angel or other spiritual beings manifesting themselves.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I had an Unidentified Flying Object buzz my living room window.

I heard a crash, and saw something flying into my house.

I knew immediately it was an alien aircraft... I just had that feeling.

I looked all over the house for it, and in the pile of broken glass, I found a baseball.

CRAZY!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE ALIEN SHIP LEFT A BASEBALL BEHIND!

thisgirl

Mar 2, 2015
I regularly see a UFO over city of Portsmouth. first noticed it about 15 years ago, star gazing and spotted a strange looking star, a bit bigger than most, then it started to wobble, then moved off at a slow speed before moving off at incredible speed, travelled in straight line about 100 degrees across the sky, then it stopped, dimmed and became a lot smaller, then flew behind high clouds, I lost sight of it when it passed near the moon, for all I know it could have flown up to the moon.

All I know is I have continually seen this single light for 15 years just about every year, some years its almost every night for months in the summer.

One theory I have it is just simply angel or other spiritual beings manifesting themselves.
The flat earthers will deny their existence but maybe a satellite. I once asked a trapper friend who trapped in 500 sq mile wilderness area in northern canada if there is such thing as sasquatch​ he said no but he did see a ufo.

Side note I saw a Sasquatch singing on a music video that ugly posted in the what are you listening to thread.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015

There are seven of them three of which are the right distance from the Star to potentially support life. They are all roughly the size of the earth. They are sixty odd light years from us so dont pack your bags sometime soon!

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I had an Unidentified Flying Object buzz my living room window.

I heard a crash, and saw something flying into my house.

I knew immediately it was an alien aircraft... I just had that feeling.

I looked all over the house for it, and in the pile of broken glass, I found a baseball.

CRAZY!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE ALIEN SHIP LEFT A BASEBALL BEHIND!
Build the pitch and they will come!

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015

I think they are Spiritual beings and they come from another dimension. Its the only way to explain how they can fly
at such speeds and disappear the way they do. The only other explanation is that Star Trek is not fiction but a Documentary series!

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
I think they are Spiritual beings and they come from another dimension. Its the only way to explain how they can fly
at such speeds and disappear the way they do. The only other explanation is that Star Trek is not fiction but a Documentary series!
definitly interdimensional. Iit would not surprise me if the fall angels /demons had physical craft as well. Interdimensional also explains why things suddenly dissapear or appear to fly into mountains when there are no entrances visible etc.

This theory is also becoming more mainstream rather than visitors from another planet who have travelled thousands of light years.

We are being prepared for the end times now, appearance of the Anti-Christ who will introduce us to the visitors from another planet, who will then breed with humans and produce nephilim once again.,

Aug 25, 2016
While I served in the Air Force back in the early 60s I happened to see one of those light orbs or what ever you will. So there is something to it. I agree with tanakh post #13. I also believe them to be demonic. These are not the same as the one we read of in Ezekiel chapter 1.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
There was a News Paper report today that there have been eight UFO sightings in the County of Lancashire over the past two years including one abduction. Not many details but it appears that Lancashire has been a centre for sightings over the years

Nov 12, 2015
actualy God gave the Israelites an award-winning recipe for an antibacterial soap.

the “water of purification”
Apologetics Press - God’s Soap Recipe

yes Angels are intelligent none Human [spirit] beings.
they are mentioned in the bible, I do not call them aliens.

Cool! The Eber scroll or book that the egyptians had gave a medicine for a cut as being to put a piece of moldy bread on it! And that's a long, long time before penicillin was discovered!

Feb 28, 2016
I definitely have seen a ufo: one night, right outside my side door, up and above
the house but very close...many years later, after 'conversion', I asked The Lord
about this event, and He told me that it was a 'man-made' object: obviously very
sophisticated but not 'unique'...

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
​"if you continue in your faith..."
The word "if" here is not ean, an unfulfilled, hypothetical condition used with the subjunctive mode, presenting the possibility of a future realization, but ei with the indicative, having here the idea of "assuming that you continue in the faith." That is, continuance would show that the person's faith is firmly established in the hope of the gospel and they really HAVE BEEN reconciled. The form of this phrase in Greek (using the Gk. particle ei and the indicative mood of the verb epimenō) indicates that Paul fully expects that the Colossian believers will continue in the faith; no doubt is expressed, yet it's only natural that Paul would speak this way, for he is addressing groups of people who profess to be Christians, without being able to know the actual state of every person's heart. How can Paul avoid giving them false assurance here that they will be eternally saved when in fact they may not? Paul knows that faith which is firmly rooted and established from the start will continue.

Those who continue in the faith show thereby they are genuine believers.

Those who fail to continue in the faith and lose hope in the gospel demonstrate that they "believed in vain" (did not truly believe) in the first place (1 Corinthians 15:1-2).

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Not sure how all of this applies to UFO's.......................... :)

However, I a compelled to answer:

Well............yes and no.

It is very possible, and I personally know of three examples, for one who was a TRUE BELIEVER, saved and a child of God, because of circumstances that transpired in their lives to falter in their faith, and lose the hope they had in Christ, and to lose their inheritance. Sorry........but this is simple Truth, and I have seen this transpire with my own eyes.

It is simply too convenient of an 'out' for those who believe in OSAS to say............."well, they really were not believers to begin with......." Ample Scriptures to refute this "out." Sorry..........but it has to be answered.

See the "KING DAVID" thread on the BDF for the Scriptures I refer to above............

The word "if" here is not ean, an unfulfilled, hypothetical condition used with the subjunctive mode, presenting the possibility of a future realization, but ei with the indicative, having here the idea of "assuming that you continue in the faith." That is, continuance would show that the person's faith is firmly established in the hope of the gospel and they really HAVE BEEN reconciled. The form of this phrase in Greek (using the Gk. particle ei and the indicative mood of the verb epimenō) indicates that Paul fully expects that the Colossian believers will continue in the faith; no doubt is expressed, yet it's only natural that Paul would speak this way, for he is addressing groups of people who profess to be Christians, without being able to know the actual state of every person's heart. How can Paul avoid giving them false assurance here that they will be eternally saved when in fact they may not? Paul knows that faith which is firmly rooted and established from the start will continue.

Those who continue in the faith show thereby they are genuine believers.

Those who fail to continue in the faith and lose hope in the gospel demonstrate that they "believed in vain" (did not truly believe) in the first place (1 Corinthians 15:1-2).