Understanding the End of Days

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joseppi

Jan 4, 2018
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even till the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

And he said, Go your way, Daniel: for the words are closed and sealed till the time of the end.

None of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Daniel 12

These scriptures reveal when the time of the end has come, that at that time the wise shall know and understand perfectly what the truth is in those times.
By these scriptures I know that the time of the end has come and that nothing forbids our understanding of the end of days prophecies. As it is now when the knowledge is authorized to be given to all who have faith in Jesus and are wise.

Are you wise?

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even till the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

And he said, Go your way, Daniel: for the words are closed and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel 12

These scriptures reveal when the time of the end has come, that at that time the wise shall know and understand perfectly what the truth is in those times.
By these scriptures I know that the time of the end has come and that nothing forbids our understanding of the end of days prophecies. As it is now when the knowledge is authorized to be given to all who have faith in Jesus and are wise.

Are you wise?
Wise enough to know that man doth not live by the words written by men but every word that proceedeth from the mouth of the LORD.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
It is a burden to know with surety of the imminent destruction
of this world and the terrible tribulations coming upon all.

First for my unbelieving adult children and friends who are
in great peril of the wrath and judgment hanging above all
like the sword of Damocles ready to drop.

Second for all those foolish Americans who have bought the lie
of the pre-tribulation rapture and are waiting for the mother ship
to beam them up.

E

Ellsworth1943

Daniel 12

Are you wise?
Well, I hope you are wise enough to not begin to give is a great detailed timeline like some on this forum.
Like---First is the rapture, than a seven year peace treaty, than------

Joseppi

Jan 4, 2018
The reason prophecy couldn't be understood until now is because the former times were before the time when the sign given in Daniel 4 had come to pass.
The sign, as are all the signs God gives man, can't be hidden thus giving no man excuse for not becoming wise and knowing.
With that my faith was thereby established and I expected God to fulfill his word at this time.
And he has.
My aim here is to share what I know and to engender discussion so as to settle the faith on what the holy scriptures state plainly.
With that in mind I will proceed and do so, Lord willing.

Aug 8, 2017
what is it, that you think is being revealed

Aug 8, 2017
but remember if u come out with the same thing everyone else is saying it is not new

Apr 15, 2017

Daniel 12

Are you wise?
That is nice when there are scriptures that say that if you are wise you will understand,and no person can say Jesus is Lord,but by the Holy Ghost,and no person comes to the Son unless the Father draws them,and such scriptures,for it lets us know that God is surely working in our life.

Daniel did not understand what was told him,but what was told to go his way,for he could not understand,but they will understand at the end time,for many shall run to and fro,advanced travel,and knowledge shall be increased,advanced technology,which causes the world to be able to communicate with each other,and travel to each other,and because of that the saints can hear and see what the world is doing,and understand how they can come together as one which they will rebel against God,which Paul said when the world says Peace and safety,the saints shall not be deceived by that but will know it is not the operation of God.

But the wicked will not understand and go right along with the world as they think they are doing what is best for the peace and safety of the world,and have based their religious belief on evolution,that people can still evolve by the power of nature,giving heed to the God of forces,or the power of nature as their higher power,and Jesus is not Lord and Savior,but a good teacher in spiritual enlightenment,and an ascended master.

So it is good to understand for that lets us know that God is surely working in our life.

Daniel had a limited view of his world,but at the end time they will know what the world is doing,and how it is possible for them to come together in which they will rebel against God,and understand the book of Daniel.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Well, I hope you are wise enough to not begin to give is a great detailed timeline like some on this forum.
Like---First is the rapture, than a seven year peace treaty, than------
What's wrong with the Rapture being the first coming event before other Bible prophecies are fulfilled?

It is simply amazing how much animosity there is towards a Pre-Millennial Pre-Tribulation Rapture. Which is almost a clear indication that it is indeed the truth. The Rapture is shown to be imminent since the time that the Lord ascended up to Heaven.

There is no question that severe and terrible judgments will come upon this earth, and possibly sooner that later. But those judgments are for THE UNBELIEVING AND THE UNGODLY, not for the saints of God. The judgments and wrath which were due to believers were already applied to the Lord Jesus Christ on the Cross. When He cried "My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?" it was the culmination of all the judgment against sin which was borne by the Lamb of God. Now those who believe on Him have been delivered from the wrath to come. Which means that the saints will be taken home before God pours out His judgments on an unbelieving and wicked world.

Joseppi

Jan 4, 2018
The greatest sign and the most obvious is globalism.
The global view is the primary view of all end of days prophecies.
Look in the scriptures and you'll see it everywhere as the background context of prophecies.

For example, note that Jesus' response to the question, When shall all these things be? deals with a global world view. Which view was impossible until technology arose after, and because of the emergence of the completed Holy Bible on the world stage.
Note that in the days of the Roman Empire nations and kingdoms couldn't rise. Nor could communication in former times allow famines, earthquakes, pestilences to be known worldwide on a daily basis.
Technology is married to rational thought (nonsuperstititous pagan thinking) which arose after the dark ages when the common man didn't have a Holy Bible in his hand.
Globalism is God's plan not the Devil's.
It was God who stored the natural energy of the wicked world before the global flood of Noah in the water laid, color banded flood sediments of the whole earth. Stored for the time of the end so that men would indeed run to and fro and increase knowledge it preparation of fulfilling the wise plan of God on earth.

Keep in mind that Jesus said, The harvest is the end of the world.
Harvest is why God prepared the New World that the United States of America now occupies.
These two things underpin the vision of God at the end of the world.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Keep in mind that Jesus said, The harvest is the end of the world.
No it's not, the KJV has translated the Greek aion as world, whereas it should be end of the age:

(Mat 13:39 KJV) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

(Mat 13:39 NASB) and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels.

The end of the age was in the 1st century AD.

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
No it's not, the KJV has translated the Greek aion as world, whereas it should be end of the age:

(Mat 13:39 KJV) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

(Mat 13:39 NASB) and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels.

The end of the age was in the 1st century AD.

I agree with everything you said until The end of the age was in the 1st century AD. That is certainly a defensible interpretation; but, the age could as easily refer to the 'church age'.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I agree with everything you said until The end of the age was in the 1st century AD. That is certainly a defensible interpretation; but, the age could as easily refer to the 'church age'.
Paul stated that the end of the ages had come upon them, so there is no reason to understand it as the "church age" but that of the age of the Law or Mosaic age Marc:

1 Cor 10:11 Now these things happened to them as an example, and they were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.

Also in Hebrews:

Heb 9:26 Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the consummation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016
It is a burden to know with surety of the imminent destruction
of this world and the terrible tribulations coming upon all.

First for my unbelieving adult children and friends who are
in great peril of the wrath and judgment hanging above all
like the sword of Damocles ready to drop.

Second for all those foolish Americans who have bought the lie
of the pre-tribulation rapture and are waiting for the mother ship
to beam them up.
I take you are still a pentecostal?

O

OtherWay210

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

In Hebrew " run to and fro:" means apostatize. And knowledge could actually mean calamities, or wickedness .
There is a bit more from the Hebrew that explains that.

The wise will understand as it says in verse 10. But its going to get worse before Christ Actually returns . As the people start worshiping the wrong bridegroom ....

Dec 23, 2017
To WAGGLES FROM OMEGA777

THE MID TRIB RAPTURE

1. JESUS said that the Days for the Elect in this Last Generation will be Shortened
which means that we will go UP TO WHERE JESUS IS BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE.
2. JESUS says that he PRESERVE THE PHILADELPHIAN CHURCH DURING THE TIME OF LOYALTY TESTING OF THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE EARTH.

Re 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation,
which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

3. JESUS says that he will PREPARE A PLACE FOR THE ELECT AND COME AND TAKE THEM TO HIM

Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Re 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness [UNOCUPPIED PLACE], where she hath a PLACE PREPARED BY GOD [JESUS],
that they should NOURISH her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

-- The Laodicean Church is Spewed Forward out of JESUS ' Mouth.
Re 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot,
I will spue thee out of my mouth.

-- The Laodicean Church has to go through some Extra Tribulation before it is Raptured.

Re 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the [UNOCUPPIED PLACE], into her place,
where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Conclusion:
All this happens when The Man of Sin Falls Away from the Seven Year Contract he made with the JEWS.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,
and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
================================================== ========================

O

OtherWay210

And that is one reason Christians will apostatize . Bad doctrines, that void Gods actual words on this
. Confusion just remains and grows until people finally have no armor on when its time .
Rapture in all its forms, is a lie .
Satan will take advantage of that .
It is written in the Bible that he will .

Last edited:
O

OtherWay210

The days were shortened, for their sake . He did not say He'd be taking anyone anywhere..
Way to add to the Bible .

To be kept from the temptation, is by having The Living word sealed in the Mind " Keep the word of my patience "
Is the only way to be kept from temptation. Because anyone who has Not that word, will be raptured by Satan .
Not very patient in the word, if people like saying God said, when He did not say it .

Satan cannot be a temptation, if Christians know before the fact what happens ( Revelation ) before the fact .
Escape deception with Truth .

John 14:3 Christ is returning to earth again ; After the Tribe as Christ Himself said ( Mat 24:29 ; Revelation 11:15 ) .
Why allow people to add rapture to the Bible when its not there ?

2 Thess 2, informs us plainly there is No return of Christ before the Tribulation . They taught it to prepare the Believer before the fact.
What use are Christians if they are looking for false teachers, rather then listen to Gods prophets given in scriptures ?

Mat 13:18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
Mat 13:21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2017
To OTHERWAY 210

TO AND FRO does Not mean Apostalize

Where did you get this Information ???????????

==================================================================
07751 שׁוט shuwt shoot

a primitive root; v; [BDB-1001b, BDB-1002a] {See TWOT on 2344 } {See TWOT on 2344 @@ "2344d" }

AV-run to and fro 6, go to and fro 2, go about 1, gone 1, mariners 1, rowers 1, go through 1; 13

1) to go, go or rove about, go to and fro
1a) (Qal) to go or rove about
1b) (Polel) to go to and fro, go eagerly or quickly to and fro
1c) (Hithpolel) to run to and fro
2) to row
===================================================================

O

OtherWay210

To: OMEGA777

Through studying every material i can get my hands on for learning the Bible languages .
A simple dictionary is not going to teach everything there is to know .
So if the KJV missed something, you wont know unless its studied .

George M. Lamsa Idioms in the Bible etc , and Bullingers studies in His Companion Bible among other works
are a big help .
Will bring out anything the King James Translators by their own admission may have missed .