Unlocking kingdom power

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Unlocking the kingdom power? the kingdoms power is already inside us and was unlocked by the blood of Jesus.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Unlocking the kingdom power? the kingdoms power is already inside us and was unlocked by the blood of Jesus.
agree, but Tom said we are not aware, he say when we aware that power can heal the sick. I try to heal my neuropathy, but not success yet, I may have to learn more

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
He holds all keys, what Jehovah hath opened no man can shut

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
agree, but Tom said we are not aware, he say when we aware that power can heal the sick. I try to heal my neuropathy, but not success yet, I may have to learn more
If you agree how can you think you're unaware?

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Rom 8:11 And if the Spirit of the one who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, then the one who raised the Messiah from the dead will also make your mortal bodies alive by his Spirit who lives in you.

selah

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I've had some success praying ressurrection life over myself and others.

Its more restoration type of healing, than instantaneous. There I need more to learn. :)

Innerfire89

Aug 23, 2017
No one in Scripture needed to be trained how to use the gifts of the Spirit, but had to be trained how to use them properly, like in 1 Corinthians, where he quoted Scripture from.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
I think its more about unleashing, rather than unlocking. It is coming to an understanding of what God has entrusted to us, and then moving in compassion. Tom Loud is a pastor who makes videos on Youtube going around healing the sick, and removing pain in the name of Jesus. He doesn't glorify himself, rather he says that any believer can do this because they have available to them the name of Jesus (authority).

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
The gift of healing is not given to everyone although he may use you sometimes to heal but it has been lead by spirit if you try to force it then it won't work.
have you ever felt that flow when your praying? where the words just pour out and it feels natural? that is how the gift of healing works as well if you try to force it then that flow will not be there but if the spirit guides you to do it then you will know because it will be like instinct it will just flow and feel natural.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Rom 8:11 And if the Spirit of the one who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, then the one who raised the Messiah from the dead will also make your mortal bodies alive by his Spirit who lives in you.

selah
Amen, as long as we obey to life a holy life, I believe He will dwell on us and His power will be in us.

the problem with me is not easy to obey Him

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
No one in Scripture needed to be trained how to use the gifts of the Spirit, but had to be trained how to use them properly, like in 1 Corinthians, where he quoted Scripture from.
Yep at at least when we see some one do, make us aware how powerful Jesus in us. Training is just to show what verse that explain that believer entitle to ask or pray.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I think its more about unleashing, rather than unlocking. It is coming to an understanding of what God has entrusted to us, and then moving in compassion. Tom Loud is a pastor who makes videos on Youtube going around healing the sick, and removing pain in the name of Jesus. He doesn't glorify himself, rather he says that any believer can do this because they have available to them the name of Jesus (authority).
Yep he is humble, If the Lord willing and the Lord give me a break from my job, I will visit his church